Changkyun 2

Hold me tighter
“Hey, where are you right now?”
“I still at my office, too much things need to be settle! Why?”
“Too much? Can you possibly leave for a while and come to the hospital?”
“urghhh, I don’t know Hyungwon-ah but why? Did something happened to changkyun?”
“I’m not sure exactly because he didn’t tell us anything and keeps crying. I’m afraid if he is in pain or what. He won’t eat or say anything! We have tried so many ways and I’m sorry I think only you can help him.”
“What?! why he is like that? Erghhh,, what am I suppose to do now as I really can’t leave. I’ve not working for a week an it’s impossible to escape again. My company is in a mess!”
“We knew it, that’s why we’ve tried distracting changkyun since 2 hours ago but… I don’t know. I seriously don’t have ideas why he’s like that.”
“aaarhhh… okay okay let me think first what I have to do. Anyway thank you friend.”
“Okay, be careful. See you later.”
 
Kihyun throws his phone to the sofa. There are still lots of work need to be settle by today and he only have 2 hours before 9 p.m. He thoughts changkyun will be okay if he left him for a day and he has already planned to stay at the company until his works are done. Changkyun is important so does his company.
 
If he leaves now, his company may meet it’s end but if he ignores changkyun, something bad can happen too.
 
“Changkyun needs to receive a lot of treatments in future and that will cost a lot. If I stop with what I was doing right now, I still afford to pay for the treatments but… only for the first 3 months and then I have to use what our parent have left for us.”
 
“No, no no. Changkyun is going to hate me. I’ve promised him not to touch their money even though we’re in trouble.”
 
A long silence accompanying Kihyun alone in his office - Kihyun tightens his tie.
 
“I’m sorry Changkyun..!”
 
. . .
 
It’s already 1.47 a.m. Kihyun drives with speeds that he has never reached before. The road is clear and it eases him. His heart beats crazily, he doesn’t know what he should answer to Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Changkyun.. As he is nearing with the hospital, his speeding car becomes slower. He is too afraid and nervous. “I’m so dead, I’m so dead.”
 
Kihyun fastens his step as he saw both Minhyuk and Hyungwon, sitting outside changkyun’s ward. “Arghhh I’m sorry I know I’ve made a big mistake.”
 
“Shutt,, it’s okay. Whatever you wanna say we do believe that you have your own reason. It’s okay.” Hyungwon nods at Minhyuk’s words and told kihyun that they are really okay.
 
“Changkyun?”
 
“He’s sleeping right now, by force of course. We have inserted sedative into his body for two times already, one was at 8 p.m. and one more at 12 a.m. he didn’t want to eat since morning so we have to insert the feeding tube again in his nose. We won’t do that if he didn’t have to take medicines but since he have to, we put it again.”
 
“It is strange, very strange. At first he just don’t wanna eat, then he kept crying and didn’t sleep at all. That’s why I had to call you.”
 
Kihyun walks to changkyun’s ward door and looks at him through the small piece of glass. “Why Changkyunnie? What has disturbing you until you have to be put in this condition?”
 
. . .
 
5.15 a.m. and Kihyun still up, looking at Changkyun. He is tired, very tired but he’s afraid when changkyun wakes up he will find kihyun can’t be disturb and he may don’t want to open his heart to talk to kihyun. Changkyun may keep what he’s feeling as a secret and that surely will lead to another problem.
 
kihyun hasn’t let go changkyun’s hand in his. He loves his younger brother so much that he will be very sad when changkyun is sad. “I’m sorry kyunnie, if I had made you sad. Don’t be like this, I hate it. My heart is hurting…”
 
Kihyun keeps waiting for changkyun to wake up. It’s okay, he can catch up some sleep later - maybe - he thoughts. But then kihyun saw tears comes out from changkyun’s eyes.
 
“Changkyunnie..? changkyun-ah…”
 
Changkyun slowly opens his eyes and finds kihyun is standing very close to him.
 
“Kihyun hyung…” Changkyun bursts into tears. Now kihyun is at his side and finally he feels relieves.
 
“Why kyunnie? I heard you’re not eating and kept crying all the day, I am so worried you know..!” Kihyun hugs changkyun and lands a kiss on his forehead. “I love you and I hate to see you breakdown like this. Don’t do such things anymore okay? If something is disturbing you, tell me. I won’t get mad but I’ll be mad if you insist to keep it as a secret. I love you so don’t cry baby.”
 
“I’m sorry hyung… I’m afraid,,, the nightmare keeps coming back… I’m afraid you’ll hate me…”
 
“Nightmare? It’s okay it was just a dream, now I’m here with you. I never hate you, the dream lied to you. I’m here right so don’t be afraid okay?” kihyun wipes changkyun’s tears while changkyun leans weakly in his embraces, tired from crying.