Hospital

Hold me tighter
Kihyun gasps and he sat down to the floor. His eyes are filled with tears as he saw changkyun’s body falls to the ground. His lips shakes and his whole body trembles. He wants to scream but he can’t even utter a word. “cchhaaa… chaannggg… kyuuun…” Kihyun feels his body somehow lost it’s spirit. The non-stop blood that is coming out of changkyun’s head puts him in fear. He is unable to help changkyun right now. He’s too far from him and moreover, he is tied and the boundaries made him angry. He can save changkyun but at this moment he can’t even loose himself.
 
“Changkyun!!!”
 
Kihyun looks up and sees Jooheon is running, making his way towards them. 
 
“Kihyun hyung?”
 
Kihyun is relieved because finally someone is here. Jooheon then runs to changkyun and puts his head onto his lap. “Changkyun-ah… Yah, open your eyes!” Jooheon then sees a gun beside changkyun. “Hyung, did he just…?” Kihyun nods at Jooheon before he bursts into tears. Jooheon is completely confused with the whole situation. He’s scared but he tried not to show it.
 
“Jooheon-ah, I need you to be calm and call the ambulance right now.” Jooheon nods at kihyun and starts to dial the emergency number. “He…hello hospital, I need you to send an ambulance here because… because my friend had just shot his... h-head. Please be quick sir, please…”
 
After about 4 minutes waiting, the ambulance arrives with cops car following behind them. The paramedics and a doctor run to Changkyun to give the first aid. Kihyun just can sadly looking at his dying little brother as the medical team inserts a breathing tube and electrocuted his little brother when his heart stops. Kihyun’s heart wrenched and he can’t even stand to look more.
 
Kihyun closes his eyes tight and still shedding tears. He didn’t expect thing could become this far. He still can’t forget how changkyun suddenly changed his gun from pointing towards kihyun to himself. “Why did changkyun shot himself? Just why and why…?”
 
“Kihyun!” Wonho shouts of kihyun’s name.”Wonho?” at the same time kihyun can see changkyun isn’t there anymore. He believes the ambulance has taken him to the hospital.
 
“Don’t worry kihyun, I’ll save you.” Wonho try to search for any button around the area and is glad when he finds a remote controller on the ground which coincidently fell from changkyun's pocket. After he pressed the button, the glass floor suddenly being lifted up. “Yass!” Wonho then runs to kihyun and unties him. Once he’s released, Kihyun hugs wonho and cry his heart out. “I saw it with my own eyes wonho…!”
 
Kihyun is sobbing very hard on wonho’s shoulder. Wonho pats kihyun back softly and say, “It’s okay kihyun, it’s okay. He has been taken to the hospital so don’t worry… I’m a policeman kihyun, not your daddy…” wonho wants to make kihyun laughs but he only cry harder than before.
 
“Okay okay I’m sorry. You’re safe now kihyun so let’s go to the hospital okay? I’ll take you there kihyunnie.”
 
While both kihyun and wonho with 2 officers are on their way to the hospital, wonho can’t stop thinking of what just happened.
 
“i can’t believe he almost kills his own brother and also with the sharks and oh my god… kihyun you’re so kind. Even after your own lil brother had tried to kill you but you still want him to be safe…”
 
And there’s Kihyun holding changkyun’s cap tightly while looking through the car’s window.
 
. . .
 
It’s been 14 hours since the big surgery on changkyun had started and since then too kihyun has never step back to wait for changkyun. On his right arm there’s a plaster from his IV drip just now. 2 hours ago, he was being too tired and almost fainted in Wonho’s embraces.
 
“I’m alright, I can hold for some more…”
“I know you will say such thing but promise me if you can’t take it anymore, allow me to take you home. I’ll left my officers to watch him for you.”
 
After 20 minutes, the red light of changkyun’s operation room is off. Kihyun stands up and rushes to the operation room’s sliding door. Wonho follows him at the back. Kihyun smiles as he sees Minhyuk and Hyungwon step out and make their appearance. “How is him?” Kihyun holds Minhyuk’s shoulders but then Minhyuk pulls him into his embrace.
 
“He is safe for this moment… but we had to put him into coma as we want to decrease his intracranial pressure. We still have to wait for his progress and we don’t know how long he can make it as his potential to survive is only 25%. But don’t you worry, he is still young and strong so he has a chance to survive and wake up.” Hyungwon and wonho hug each other as Minhyuk explains Changkyun’s condition.
 
“I can’t lose him Minhyuk-ah… I won’t be able to bear of losing him… i can't live without him...” Kihyun starts to cry as he regrets telling changkyun that he won’t feel anything if he had to lose him before.
 
“Don’t you worry okay? You have me and Hyungwon here to help changkyun. We are the best neurosurgeon in Hanguk right?” Kihyun smiles and hugs Minhyuk tighter. He believes that his friends are always at his side and ready to give their best to save changkyun.
 
“Also Kihyunnie, regarding changkyun’s injury is severe, we have something to tell you because in case changkyun is able to make it, he may has to deal with some problem through out his life.”
 
Kihyun looks at Minhyuk and Hyungwon in disbelief. “Problems..?”