Something is not right

Hold me tighter
“sleep… it’s late.” Kihyun gets up from his seat and walks out from the room, leaving changkyun to get fresh air and also to give himself some spaces to digest things.
 
Kihyun walks around the hospital park and sits on a bench when he finds one. He leans his back against it before he starts to remember back of what changkyun had just said to him. Honestly, changkyun has changed in many sides after the incident.
 
Kihyun is happy but at the same time he feels uncomfortable with it - A secretive changkyun is the one that he preferred.
 
But, he appreciates this type of Changkyun. He too changes a lot lately, from someone who is always being sensitive, kihyun realizes he rarely gets mad these past days. He will only when things have reach his limit.
 
This type of changkyun that has changed him. This type of changkyun that has helped him to control his anger in much better way.
 
Kihyun takes his phone to call someone. “Guys,,, I would like to cancel his rehab schedule.”
 
. . .
 
Kihyun finds changkyun is struggling to take something on the floor before he rushes to catch changkyun that almost falls down from his bed.
 
“Yah, you’re almost fall! What do you want to take? Let me help you.” Kihyun’s eyes are locked on his picture that was on the floor.
 
“i… I accidently… dropped your picture…”
 
Kihyun looks at changkyun before he collects his picture. “Here.”
 
“thank you…”
 
“Why are you not sleeping? It’s 3 a.m.”
 
“i just woke up, and I find that you’re not here so I’m a bit worry…”
 
“i’m fine, just worrying about yourself. Now back to sleep, I’ll be here until 5 a.m then I have to go.” Changkyun nods his head and ready to sleep again.
 
“you have worked very hard, thank you kihyun hyung…” Changkyun smiles before he closes his eyes, embarrassed at his own feeling. Kihyun too get embarrassed at changkyun's words. kihyun then watches changkyun sleeping until the wall clock shows the time is already 5 a.m.
 
Kihyun kisses changkyun’s forehead before he leaves him to get ready for work.
 
“I love you dear…”
 
. . .
 
Kihyun got a message from Minhyuk telling that Changkyun is having a slight fever. However, kihyun is not worried because he knows Minhyuk and Hyungwon are always there to take care of changkyun. Even though it’s only a slight one but changkyun must feel weaker than yesterday so that day, Kihyun works only for half day.
 
But after 4 days, kihyun starts to feel uneasy. The fever won’t worn out. Changkyun’s body temperature only drops about 0.2 degree celcius and that is really something.
 
Not only that, his body weight too keeps decreasing. Even though the number is not big but still it’s not a good thing to be heard.
 
Changkyun too, keeps sleeping when kihyun visits him. Before this, changkyun will restrain himself from sleeping unless kihyun forced him but now, strangely changkyun sleeps even though kihyun has been with him in the room for hours.
 
The way he acts seems like, he will die soon.
 
And today, changkyun had a difficulty to breath - out of sudden.
 
Kihyun couldn’t hold himself anymore. He meets with Hyungwon and Minhyuk to ask about Changkyun’s real condition.
“You guys must know something about him. Tell me. Guys tell me! I’m his brother how come I didn’t notice if there is something wrong with him!”
 
Minhyuk and Hyungwon look at each other, gulping their saliva, gathering their strength to finally telling kihyun the truth.
 
“You are right. There is something wrong with Changkyun and …we have already knew about this since,,, since 2 weeks ago. We’re sorry… he is the one who didn’t allow us to tell you…”