Hidden fact

Hold me tighter
“His immune system has weakened and it keeps getting worse. That’s why, he’s hardly recovering from his fever and not only that, his organs’ activities also have become slower than before.”
 
“And the thing that we scared of the most which had just happened, the difficulty of breathing. He… he really don’t have much time left.”
 
“We’re sorry kihyun… we badly wanted you to know earlier but changkyun insists us not to tell you.”
 
“We’re really sorry…”
 
“.……”
 
“kihyun…?”
 
“.…..”
 
Kihyun suddenly remembers back what changkyun had said to him that night;
 
I don’t think I need to stay here anymore..
but I don’t want to do rehab
perhaps this is my destiny…
I don’t want much, I just need you, hyung.
 
So that’s why changkyun said he didn’t want to stay at the hospital anymore because he knew he won’t get any better.
 
So that’s why he said he didn’t want to do rehab because he knew he won’t have enough time until the rehab day comes.
 
So that’s why he said being disable was his destiny because he knew he couldn’t change it in a short time.
 
That’s why too,,, he said he just need me… so that he can spend his last days, creating moments with me…
 
“.…..”
 
“hey,,, yoo kihyun…”
 
kihyun looks at both Hyungwon and Minhyuk with teary eyes. “guys… I really can’t lose him… what should I do…” Kihyun then bursts into tears.
 
. . .
 
Kihyun walks into changkyun’s room, sobbing from crying too hard. Changkyun turns his head and giggles at kihyun. “You must had knew about it, that’s why I don’t want to tell you earlier…”
 
“Shut up you brat..!”
 
Changkyun keeps giggling and then he tries to take off his oxygen mask before kihyun stops him.
 
“Just wear that, I don’t want to be accused as your murderer.” with that changkyun stops from his doing and calls for kihyun name to sit beside him.
 
“I hate you…”
“Hyung, you can’t hate me… I need to die in peace.”
“How can you smile when you’re talking about..!” Kihyun looks away before he cries again.
 
“Hyung don’t cry… I’m sorry…”
“what should I do without you in my life…? I really have nothing more to say…”
 
Changkyun too couldn’t hold himself to shed tears, he thought he will be strong to face kihyun - he’s wrong.
 
“kihyun hyung. I have one last request for you.”
“Don’t say it as the last one, you can ask for anything, I won’t get mad at you.” Changkyun smiles at his brother.
 
”Can you sleep with me tonight? I mean lying beside me and sings for me a lullaby. I miss our old times so much…”
 
. . .
 
That night, Kihyun spends his time with changkyun. Kihyun hugs changkyun while singing him lullabies. They didn’t talk much but they keep changing the word “I love you” and “I love you more” towards each other. kihyun too keeps kissing changkyun on his face. Changkyun can only smiles brightly after each kiss.
 
“hey kid, why are you still not sleeping? I’ve run out of lullabies.”
“It’s okay, you can just repeat the songs.”
“You - you really like to bully me right.”
“hehe…”
 
Kihyun hugs changkyun tighter and sings more.
 
As time passes, kihyun can feel changkyun is slowly getting sleepy as he keeps falling into kihyun’s embrace. “I love you dear, just sleep, I won’t leave you anymore…”
 
Kihyun pats changkyun’s back until the brunette falls asleep.
 
But after that… kihyun couldn’t feel any breathing movement from changkyun’s body. Kihyun stops himself for a moment.
 
“Changkyun?”