Unexpected

Hold me tighter
“I love you!”. Kihyun hyung will always said it before he leaves to work. The words are like a medicine to me and is a must to be heard every morning. I feel secured when I heard it, I could feel the lovely relationship between me and my brother - or maybe I forced myself to take it like that.
 
It’s 7.25 a.m. and soon Kihyun hyung will go down and eat breakfast with me. Kihyun hyung is the only one that working while I’m not. kihyun hyung said he doesn’t like to see I’m working when his salary is more than enough for both of us. Even though we do have lots of money and inheritance - at least our parent left some for us - we couldn’t deny the lonely feelings.
 
“Changkyun-ah!”. I reply Kihyun hyung morning greets with a smile. “I’ve said for times don’t wait for me to eat breakfast.” Kihyun brushes Changkyun’s hair and then sits beside him. “wahh… the breakfast looks delicious! Changkyunnie, what are you planning to do today?” Kihyun asks Changkyun as he spreads the strawberry jam on his bread. “As usual, I’ll go to Jooheon’s workshop and play with him.”
 
Kihyun looks at Changkyun and giggles. “Don’t play with him too much kyun-ah, poor him how can he works when you keep disturbing him hahah…”. Kihyun looks at his watch and quickly stand up. “Oh my god I forgot I have a meeting this early morning with my client. Kyunnie, I’ll go first okay, be careful when you drive.” Kihyun rushes to his car and asks his driver to speed up. “ Oh wait wait!” Kihyun runs back to the kitchen and found Changkyun is still eating his breakfast.
 
“Changkyun-ah, I love you!” Kihyun waves his hand to changkyun and rushes back to his car. The sulked changkyun is now able to create a smile on his lips.
 
. . .
 
Kihyun’s POV
 
My head hurts so much and soon as I open my eyes, I could see myself has been tied to a pole. I try hard to escape myself but it’s useless. Then I just realized I was standing on a glass floor and there’s something behind it. I see big size things moving with it’s tail. I don’t know maybe kinda a fish. There are two of it. “Crazy!” what is this place? Where am I actually?!”
 
I didn’t dare to scream for help because I believe whoever behind this must has lost his mind until he couldn’t think of better way. I’m curious to see the devil - who owns this crazy place. But my question is what I’ve done until he did this to me? So far I don’t have enemy at all and if he wants my money so bad, he didn’t has to go this far. Do I know him or not?
 
Arghhh, I hate making all the assumptions! I just want to see the culprit’s face. The faster the better! This must end by today! Suddenly my brother Changkyun pops up in my mind. He must be worried because I still haven’t reach home yet. Hey devil, come here! Let’s we settle this.
 
. . .
 
A small man’s figure walks towards kihyun. He is wearing black from top to bottom. Kihyun is still struggling to escape himself while looking at the man. Suddenly kihyun stops from trying. He is stunned at the resemblance of that man’s cap. He thinks he has saw it before as it looks very familiar. He waits for the man to come nearer to him before he bravely shouts, “WHO ARE YOU?!”
 
The man then stops in front of him - still outside the glass floor area and lifts his head up.
 
“Changkyun?!”
 
Changkyun looks at him and smirks.
 
“I’m glad it was you dear. Come and help me untie my hand..!” kihyun feels really happy to see changkyun was the one standing in front of him. But then changkyun takes one step back and sits on the empty chair. “Why should I let you go when I’ve brought you here with difficulties?”
 
Kihyun stops from his doing and stares at changkyun. “What do you mean by you were the one who brought me here..? stop with the jokes changkyun it’s ain’t funny anymore..”
 
Changkyun leans against the chair and laughs. “Who is joking hyung? You know im the type who isn’t joke that much. So why is this a joke?” Changkyun continues laughing.
 
Kihyun blinks several times as things start to gather in his brain. He tries to interpret each of it but he couldn’t find the realistic of changkyun’s action towards him. He gathers his strength before he could ask changkyun for why he did this to him.
 
“You dare to ask me why I did this to you? Why don’t you just apologize instead of asking why.”
“Apologize? But, what I’ve done wrong to you?”
“Think of it carefully hyung… you did wrong to me almost everyday so how can you said you don’t know..”
 
Kihyun tries to recall every of his life’s schedule to see at which part he did wrong to changkyun, his only younger brother. What makes it worst when changkyun said he did it almost everyday but he really couldn’t find one!
 
Kihyun shakes his head slowly. “I don’t know changkyun, I couldn’t find it..!”. changkyun smirks and laughs again. At this moment kihyun just realized another side of changkyun which he has never seen before - changkyun is a psychotic. He is shocked with the monster that was hidden all this time inside him.
 
“Changkyun…” kihyun gulps.
 
“Changkyun, please don’t laugh like that…I… I’m scared of you…you are my dongsaeng, this is not you so please stop changkyun…"
 
Changkyun laughs even louder than before. “What?! you asked me to stop?! you haven’t answer my question yet and you already asked me to stop?! Don’t be scared hyung… I don’t want to harm you so please give your cooperation. Stop whining hyung I hate it!”
 
Kihyun head sinks into his chest and he begins to cry. “What have made you to become like this kyunnie..? you are a kind and well behave dongsaeng for all the time so why… why and what have gotten into you…?” Kihyun still talk in soft tone as he believes changkyun’s heart can be soften with his words because before this changkyun once admitted to him that his words are very pleasing and that what has made him can listened to him well.
 
Changkyun then stands up and talks in raised voice. “YOU’RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME TURN INTO MONSTER!!!”
 
Kihyun is taken aback. “Changkyun you,,, you even raised your voice towards me?!” Kihyun is losing his patience. “okay Kyun, if you really blame me on this now tell me at which part exactly that you claimed as mine that has changed you?!”
 
Changkyun stares at kihyun before he shouts, “YOU LEFT ME OUT HYUNG!!!”
 
Kihyun frowns. As he knows he has never left Changkyun’s out when he is his only priority and strength that made him wants to work harder to build his own empire. “But changkyun, I’ve never left you out…”
 
Changkyun sighs and he takes out a small remote controller from his pant’s pocket. Then he presses the button. With that, the glass floor around kihyun are pulled downside and now kihyun is standing in a small piece of the glass floor. His eyes go wide as now he can see the ‘things’ behind the glass floor clearly.
 
“sharks…” Kihyun’s legs are weakened. “Changkyun you are crazy!” Kihyun’s life now depends on how strong the small piece of the glass floor is able to carry his weigh.