Listen

Hold me tighter
“sharks…” Kihyun’s legs are weakened. “Changkyun you are crazy!” Kihyun’s life now depends on how strong the small piece of the glass floor is able to carry his weigh.
 
“I don’t want to do this hyung but.. you forced me…”
 
“you,,, do,,, do you want to kill me? Changkyun?? I swear I’ve never left you out changkyun!”
 
“You did hyung… you did… You always didn’t have time for me even during breakfast time. Sometimes you didn’t even touch the breakfast and straightly head to your company. I understand you’re busy with your work and that’s why I’ve always waited for you everyday since 7 a.m even though I’m not working! I thought we could spend our morning together hyung because I knew you’re tired after working for the whole day. I didn’t want to disturb you after you reached home and you even worked during weekend. Did you forget that you have a younger brother at home?!!”
 
“And everytime we got to talk about our life, you had always talk about your friends and your work, you have never being interested with my life!  I’m tired hyung… I’m tired as I were hoping everyday that you will realized that your only little brother needs your attention too…”
 
“I’ve always hoping that you will come to my room every night and caress my hair when I were sleeping but…” Changkyun’s knees sink to the ground. “I waited for you until 1 a.m hyung but you had never came.”
 
“I thought you were different from our parent but as we grew up, I can see you were slowly change and almost become like them… You know that I hate them so much. Wealth can’t bring happiness hyung.”
 
Kihyun is speechless at Changkyun’s confession. He honestly never realizes that he was abandoning changkyun’s feelings. He just wanted to give changkyun the happiness, never once in his life he ever forgets of changkyun. He does not agree with what changkyun just said. He swears he never wants to hurt his little brother.
 
“Hyung! Say something hyung! Don’t make me looks stupid at here!”
 
Once again Kihyun seems can’t believe his own younger brother could behave like this towards someone who loves him more than himself. The love is now shattered into pieces. Kihyun can’t take it anymore. He doesn’t know changkyun anymore.
 
“Anything else?”
 
Changkyun is taken aback at kihyun’s reaction. “Anything else you said?”
“Yes. Anything else that you may want to say?”
 
Changkyun freaks out. This is not what he wanted. Things shouldn’t turn to be like this. He was expecting kihyun would apologize for trillions times and begs for his mercy. Changkyun seems lost, he didn’t know what to do until a random question comes into his mind.
 
“How about work? Why you didn’t allow me to work even for your company? I know I didn’t do well in studying but I’m great with cleaning hyung. Why you didn’t give me chance to work for you instead of keep me staying in that big house being jobless… Are you ashamed of me hyung?”
 
“Changkyun, I’m not allowing you to work because you have weak legs! Even though your surgery was 2 years ago but you have to remember, your injury will heal but at the same time your legs will become weak. You won’t be able to stand for a long time. That’s why I said don’t work and stay at home! You can’t even stand well but you’re talking about working?! cleaning?! that’s all are left as memories changkyun! You can’t do any job properly anymore!!!”
 
Changkyun shocked at Kihyun’s words. Kihyun hyung never talks harsh to him before this. He looks at kihyun. “Hyung… why are you being so harsh to me..? you have never…” Before changkyun could finish his sentence, kihyun cuts his words.
 
“Harsh? So just now you have been shouting all the way to me aren’t that harsh too? Huhh… blame yourself changkyun, you’re the one who start at first. Enough changkyun! Let’s we end this. You can do what you want changkyun because I don’t care anymore brat! You want to kill me? Just do it. I don’t mind changkyun because I have nothing to lose. I’ll die in peace!”
 
Changkyun freaks again. “No, no hyung, you do have me hyung! Don’t say that you got nothing to lose hyung, I am your brother hyung! You will lose me, you won’t die in peace!”
 
Kihyun smirks at Changkyun. “I have you? What are you in my life changkyun?”
 
“Hyung… I am your brother. You said that you love me! You said you love me hyung! you said you love me!!!”
 
“YES CHANGKYUN! I do love you but that’s all before I see you ruined like this!”
 
“No, NO! Hyung jebal, please say it again hyung. Say that you love me!”
 
“No! I don’t love you!”
 
“Say it hyung. Do it like how you used to say it to me every morning…!”
 
“I don’t want changkyun! I don’t want!”
 
Changkyun couldn’t take with the situation anymore. He takes out a gun from his pant and points it towards kihyun. “Hyung, if I shot you, you’re gonna die for real hyung… the sharks below you are both hungry hyung… Now, say it please… I don’t want to kill you hyung…”
 
Kihyun legs shakes at the moment changkyun pointed his gun towards him but he still refuse to say he loves him. He thinks it is better for him to die because at least he knows he still rule the situation, not changkyun.
 
“Shot me changkyun, just kill me brat! Even though my life right now is in your hand, I WON’T EVER SAY IT BECAUSE YOU DON’T DESERVE MY LOVE ANYMORE!”
 
“HYUNG!!!”
 
A gunshot sound is heard. The gun just released it’s bullet.