Chance

Hold me tighter
sender : Minhyuk
Tuesday, 10th January 2017
 
- I wont call you anymore, I promise. 11.54 a.m.
 
- But can you consider to come to the hospital?
  His condition has worsen. 11.54 a.m
 
- I hope you can come, friend. 11.55 a.m
 
 
Kihyun offs his phone and laid himself on the sofa. “Did you think I will believe that?” kihyun closes his eyes and ready to take a very short nap before he continues with his work.
 
“Aishhh…” Kihyun sighs as he keeps remembering the messages that he just received.
 
“I’ve said that I don’t care anymore. Stay focus yoo kihyun!” Even though Kihyun is mad with changkyun, but he didn’t put Minhyuk and Hyungwon together in his problem. They are still his bestfriend. Kihyun feels uncomfortable to face changkyun again, not them.
 
Kihyun stands up and wears his coat. “I’m going out. Please handle things for me.” Kihyun’s secretary nods at his instruction.
 
. . .
 
“Yah!” Minhyuk slaps hard Kihyun’s back. “7 days oh my god had you lost your humanity?!”
 
“Auww… sorry guys… emotional Kihyun was back.” Kihyun cracks at his lame joke.
 
“You have always being emo. At least call and tell us that you’re doing fine. ” Hyungwon is mad at Kihyun because he purposely made himself lost contact with them. Kihyun again apologize to both of them.
 
“ermmm you guys said that his condition is not good. Is it really bad or not that bad?”
 
“Kihyun, along the 7 days you disappeared, lots of thing has happened. One of it was, Changkyun already knew that he can’t walk like before. Kihyun, you know how much I wanted you to be by his side at that time…”
 
“...and then?… what was his reaction?”
 
“...Changkyun seems calm. Maybe he understands that that was one of the side effects after almost all brain injury cases.”
 
“okay… what’s more?”
 
. . .
 
Minhyuk and Hyungwon lead Kihyun using a different way to changkyun’s ward. He looks up and saw a signboard written as “Observation Ward”. “Was him playing to be sick or really sick?”
 
Kihyun keeps thinking how serious is Changkyun's health state until he didn’t realize Hyungwon and Minhyuk are staring at him. “What?”
 
“We have arrived. We’ll left you alone to go in, if anything happens, you can find us in this area, okay?”
 
”Good luck my friend.” With that, both of them leave Kihyun, standing alone in front of Changkyun’s room. Kihyun nervously knock the door before he pushes the sliding door.
 
Kihyun sees changkyun - a very different looking changkyun is sleeping while hugging a picture. Kihyun comes closer before he saw the person in the picture. - that person was him. Kihyun looks down and feels a bit regret with his behaviour. “He missed me that much? But I never even once remembered at him…”
 
Changkyun slowly opens his eyes as he can feels someone is looking at him.
 
“Kihyun hyung..?” changkyun struggles, trying hard to get up from his lying position to greet his brother but then he falls back in a second. He breathes hardly after a simple and short movement.
 
“It’s okay. No need to get up when you can’t, I’m not that cruel.” Changkyun looks down and stay silent after hearing kihyun’s word. “Why does he’s being so cold to me?” Changkyun quickly hides Kihyun’s picture below his blanket, not wanting the elder to know that he had missed him so much.
 
Kihyun steps closer and sits on the chair beside changkyun’s bedside.
 
“.……..”
 
“.……..”
 
“.………”
 
Kihyun pulls Changkyun’s hand and stares at it. “I didn’t pay your hospital bills to see you become a skeleton like this.”
 
“...i… I couldn’t eat much hyung… I’ve tried…”
 
“You have tried? If you were really trying, how come you had lost 15kgs in just a week? Explain.”
 
“.…….”
 
“You can’t explain?” Kihyun stares at Changkyun. He then puts changkyun’s hand down.
 
“Your lunch will come in 15 minutes. If you wanna die, then die. But if you really appreciate me, then eat.” Kihyun stand up and makes his way out of the room.
 
 
 
 
 
*this one is really short hahaha