I'm sorry

Hold me tighter
"Changkyun... hey,,, you can't do this to me... changkyun.. changkyun-ah..." Kihyun shakes changkyun's body but he didn't move an inch.
 
"Hey kid you can't do this to me, wake up Wake Up! Yah!!!" Kihyun removes the oxygen mask on changkyun and try to find any air that comes out from his lil brother's nose.
 
"Yah why... you!" Kihyun starts to cry so hard. "It's not fair..., you can't leave me yet! I've never allowed you so come back! Come back changkyun!!" At that time too kihyun can feel that changkyun's body temperature is dropping. 
 
"Why did your body suddenly become cold like this changkyun... God please return him back to me please... please!!" Kihyun keeps shaking changkyun's lifeless body, hoping the boy to open his eyes. 
 
. . .
 
Kihyun stares at Changkyun’s picture on the frame. He doesn’t have any tears left to be shed.
 
“Hey,,, we have something for you.” Minhyuk hands a letter to kihyun. “We found it under his pillow and it’s clearly written for you.” kihyun looks at the letter, “My Emo Brother”.
 
“we got two days off from work and of course we will use that time to be with you. We’ll wait outside, see you later.”
 
Kihyun nervously opens the letter and read it;
 
 
Dear kihyun hyung, first of all I really want to apologize to you for not telling the truth earlier and of course for everything that I have caused and put you into trouble. I seriously regret my actions. Actually, I really can’t face you after I woke up from coma but, you sincerely welcomed me. I’m surprised when I saw you cried for me. I’m touched at it and after that I swear to be a good younger brother to you. But then I kept making you mad and once again, I’m really sorry kihyun hyung. Then I guess god really want to punish me hehe,,, first when I knew that I can’t walk and then when I knew I won’t be able to live longer. I’ve cried. I cried a lot, more than you thought. I felt like I should just die at that time and end everything quickly. But then you came, I’m very surprised hyung. I thought you really don’t want to see me anymore because if you didn’t come at that time, the whole hospital may be surprised to find a patient died after jumped off the building. I swear I really lost my strength and also my sanity. About the picture? Hehe I asked it from your friends. I can’t hold myself from missing you hyung. I’ve tried to give you the hints but I guess I’ve been covering it too well hehe. I’m sorry hyung. I really wish I can turn back the time so that we can live happily after that but… I can’t. I’m so sorry that I’ve ruin everything. I hope you won’t blame yourself after this because it was me who caused all of this. That’s why I really want you to accept my apology, I owe you so much. Thank you for raising me up so well. I’ve never be able to thank for everything that you have done for me. I really bad at talking so this is what I can do to express what I have been keeping. Thank you hyung… I love you, more than this world. Please don’t be sad too long. And also, stay healthy, I hate it if you get sick. I'm sorry that i can't take care of you anymore. I'm sorry.. I love you. I love you kihyun hyung.
 
Your little brother
Changkyun.
 
 
Kihyun’s tears drops onto the letter, seeing how untidy the words being written, his heart wrenched. Changkyun had put all his strength when he was in his weakest condition to wrote such a long letter for kihyun.
 
“Changkyun-ah…!” Kihyun falls on his knees, screaming for changkyun to come back.