Finale

Hold me tighter
Kihyun wakes up and finds himself had fallen asleep while sitting on the bench. He looks at his surrounding, he’s still in the hospital. “Wait.”
 
Kihyun quickly gets up and rushes himself to check whether what he just experienced were real or not. His heart is beating nervously and his mind is in mess, causing him to step anxiously, unstable until he reaches a room. Kihyun furiously pushes the sliding door.
 
“kihyun hyung? I thought you have already went home.” Changkyun looks at breathless kihyun.
 
“changkyun…” Kihyun starts to cry very hard. “Changkyun…” Kihyun falls on his knees, how much grateful he is knowing that everything was just a dream.
 
“Hyung… why are you crying..?” changkyun looks at kihyun, a bit disappointed because he can’t confront kihyun at his side, only able to look at him from his bed. “Hyung… are you okay..?” Changkyun pushes himself forward, showing that he is really worried of kihyun. 
 
Kihyun wipes away his tears and runs to hug changkyun. ‘Changkyun I love you. Promise me that you will get better. Promise me that you won’t leave me please..! I won’t force you to do things that you dislike. I promise, so you have to promise me too..!”
 
“aahh, okay hyung. I promise you. Don’t cry hyung, tell me if something wrong has happened so that I can help you. I really don’t know how to make you feel better if you don’t want to share it with me.”
 
“Nah,,, it’s okay.. it was just a dream.”
 
“fuhh…I’m glad that it just a dream but still, stop crying hyung, you make me worry..” 
 
“give me more time, I still miss you.” Kihyun hugs changkyun tighter. This is the tightest hugs he ever gives to changkyun. 
 
"Okay... if that makes you feel better..." 
 
“.……”
 
“.……”
 
“emm kihyun hyung, I’m hungry.”
 
"Huh?" Changkyun grins at kihyun like seriously at 2 a.m. he said that he is hungry.
 
"emm alright, i'll buy you some food. Wait for me."
"But!" 
"but why?"
"Can i go with you?" 
 
Kihyun looks at changkyun, "changkyun, do you still wanting me to visit you after this? Like before?"
 
Changkyun nods at kihyun, innocently.
 
"It's already late dear and furthermore, you are under special care, i'll be prohibited from seeing you after this if they find out i'm sneaking you out."
 
"and don't pout - you're not going anywhere tonight."
"okay..." changkyun looks sullen.
 
"oh god i hate this why he needs to be like this." Kihyun rolls his eyes and sits on changkyun's bed, holding his hand. 
 
"Changkyun, i'll take you out tomorrow. You must feel bored for having to stay in your ward for a long time so i promise, tomorrow, after you had your breakfast." 
 
Changkyun looks up and nods his head. 
 
"Still sulking?" Kihyun giggles, looking at how cute changkyun is. 
 
"Then eat a lot and get better. I'll talk to my friends on how to get you being discharged earlier." 
 
 

 

 
* KENN!!! sorry, I can’t kill my baby. I’ve tried to stop until chapter 14 but then… my fingers forced me to produce this kind of ending so, here the last chapter hahah. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and upvoting my story. Thank you guys, thank you so much!