Changkyun 1

Hold me tighter
Hyungwon walks out from the icu room and went straight to kihyun. He can’t look at kihyun’s eyes as they already had a conflict just now. Kihyun also can’t help from feeling guilty towards hyungwon but it’s not the time to deal with it because hyungwon has something to tell kihyun.
 
“Go inside, I think he needs you.” Hyungwon then slowly walks away, leaving the icu area. He thought it’s not right for him to be there moreover, minhyuk was still inside so he left minhyuk for kihyun. Kihyun is sad to see their friendship becomes like this so he promised himself to fix it no matter what but at this moment he has changkyun as his priority.
 
“Hyungwon-ah… I’m sorry my friend.”
 
Both of his hands are becoming colder as he took steps, coming closer to changkyun. Kihyun is still not sure with the real situation. He is scared but he keeps approaching. He walks without knowing what he will face and that scares him more.
 
But then he saw, changkyun is lying, in a same position. He scans the surrounding with his eyes and finds that nothing has changed while Minhyuk also is still standing at the same spot like before kihyun went out of the room.
 
Minhyuk looks at kihyun and smiles. “Hey, faster..!” kihyun adds speed in his steps.
 
“Changkyun?”
 
Kihyun saw changkyun blinks. It’s a weak one so he is not sure with himself until Changkyun slowly turns his head and that when their eyes meet.
 
“You made it..!” Minhyuk happily cheers for Kihyun’s efforts of all this time. Kihyun sighs and breath out. He is relieved.
 
“Yaahh,,, do you know how hard I’ve been through while you were in coma?!” kihyun stares at the eyes that he has been longing to look at - stare of love. “I miss you, I miss you so much! I thought you really didn’t want to wake up. I’m still scared so please, get better…”
 
Changkyun tries to find kihyun’s hand and kihyun notices it so he quickly stretches his. Changkyun feels the warm and it soothes his heart. Kihyun hyung has always being warm with him and that makes him upsets. He gives kihyun’s hand a weak squeeze - “ hyung, I miss you more… I’m sorry too.”
 
. . .
 
Hyungwon had just done from extubating changkyun as he already can breathe on his own. He is happy as changkyun’s condition is getting better since he was awake. Nothing can pleased him other than seeing changkyun is able to create a smile again because he and minhyuk really thought that he won’t survive.
 
Once he is done checking up on changkyun, hyungwon holds changkyun’s hand. “you’re doing very great. Get better quickly and then you can have fun again with kihyun hyung.” Hyungwon smiled when he saw changkyun’s keeps blinking his eyes, trying hard not to fall asleep when he was talking to him but Hyungwon understands it as changkyun is still experiencing the tranquilizer effect.
 
“Don’t worry dear, just sleep okay? Sleep is the best medicine actually.” Hyungwon pulls the blanket up to changkyun chest before making his way to meet kihyun outside the icu room.
 
“How is him?” Hyungwon looks at kihyun and yells.”Yah, I’ve said let bygone be bygone right. I’m really okay so don’t make such sad face anymore.” Kihyun blushed at Hyungwon’s words and hugs him. “I promised I won’t act absurdly like that.” both of them then linked their finger as a promise.
 
“Changkyun is okay, I mean it. He is getting better since he was awake. I am positive he can be discharge in around 2 weeks? Or maybe less than that. He has been extubated so we will transfer him to a ward soon. But still he’s too weak to move and to speak as it’s been more than a month he was in coma and living with the tube all the way inside his throat, it’s gonna be hard at first and requires time. I’m expecting the first word to come out from his mouth is your name.” Kihyun smiled at Hyungwon. Hyungwon is really good with his words.
 
“Don’t be too surprised if you caught him sleeping in the middle of your guys conversation as he still need to rest. Anyway, you need to take care of yourself too. Minhyuk will be here until midnight so if anything happens, you may contact him. Okay?” Kihyun nods at Hyungwon and not forget to tell Hyungwon to get enough rest too as he has been working last night.
 
. . .
 
Kihyun enters changkyun’s ward and finds the small boy is sleeping. His heart is hurting because he knows, changkyun can’t sleep peacefully as his head is still hurting, his body is stiffs from the long coma and his throat is burning from the taken breathing tube. He can see changkyun’s moves a bit for times and he frowns too. “Those must hurt him a lot.”
 
Kihyun holds changkyun’s hand and kisses his forehead. “Be strong my dear, you have me at your side. If you’re in pain, I’ll be in pain too. I love you.” Once again, kihyun lands a kiss on changkyun’s forehead. This time, the frowns in changkyun’s face disappear.
 
Like a magic, seems like his pains have been lifted and for the first time kihyun can see changkyun is able to sleep soundly for 30 minutes long. Kihyun is very happy with that. Along the period, he didn’t move an inch from his sit because changkyun is still a light sleeper, he might produce noise if he moves and for making changkyun awake is a serious mistake so kihyun spent the 30 minutes, staring at a beautiful angel that he thought he would lost before.
 
*i've tried to be angsty but it's not working, so double update is my gift XD