Suspicious House

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them was tired for walking an hour. But still can't see an open space for this night. It's complete darkness inside the forest, They lucky that they have a flashlight with them, Momo was leading them while Tiffany was clinging to Taeyeon, Tzuyu was busy looking around while Irene munching her food- sharing with Seulgi. Chorong and Bomi was singing to build up their courage.  Sana and Mina was on the back singing along with the two.

"Are we not there yet? My feet is killing me." Sana whined,

"We really can't sleep in this full of branches aren't we?" Mina replied and rolled her eyes,

"But-" Sana suddenly stopped when the wind become strong making them to shout.

Momo stopped and turn around to look behind them.

"It's just a wind." Momo coldly says as they become quite.

"If you don't want to follow me anymore you can go back." Momo said as she turn her back again and started to walk.

"Psh. What's with her." Sana frowned and rolled her eyes. Mina smack her in the head-

"What's was that for?!" Sana whined and pouted.

"Be quite will you." Mina command and followed Momo, Didn't even take a glance to Sana, The others just sighed and shakes their heads.

Momo was quietly walking around while Mina is behind her.

"I'm sorry for my friends behavior." Mina says, Momo just looked at her then look away.

"It's okay."

Then again, Quite ocured about a minute.

"Are you always quite?" Mina asked again, avoiding the awkward atmosphere.

"Yeah." Momo short responsed.

"Ohh.."

Again. Quite.

They walked for about 30 minutes, and Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter