The Beginning [PART II]

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Momo went to the restroom for Momo to change. They borrow an extra uniform in the office and explain what happen to Momo.

Out of students in here. Taeyeon has a guts to approach Momo first, not because she finds her pathetic, but because she experience before of what Momo experiencing now, luckily, Tiffany came to her life and changed her. Taeyeon wants to befriend Momo to introduce her to a whole new world.

"I'll say sorry for what Seulgi did to you. I know that child was a little clumsy." Taeyeon said as she brushing Momo's uniform.

"No it's okay. It was just an accident." Momo replied. To be honest? Momo just can't accept Taeyeon at first but the girl was insisting. Taeyeon wants that wherever she going, she wants Momo to be with her. 

"Sorry again, but don't worry. Seulgi is kind, she definitely will say sorry to you." Taeyeon says and smiled. She never been seen Momo smile since she met her. The girl have been hiding on her cold face. She's not giving any expression. Although she doesn't know what was the girl past, All that she wants that the Momo will have a friends soon.

"Momo? Are you free this vacation?" Taeyeon asked Momo, The Girl gives her a questioning look and shakes her head.

"Cool. Me and my friends will have a vacation trip. So i want you to come with us." Taeyeon said, 

Momo raise her eyebrow, "A-ah.. No it's okay.." 

"Ah! I don't take No for the answer! You will come!" Taeyeon insist. Momo can't do anything but to come with them. Momo just owe Taeyeon a lot, Taeyeon has been this kind to her and she don't know how to give it back.

"Fine.." Momo sigh as a sign of defeat.

"Good then. I'll come to your house." Taeyeon smiled, 

Momo nodded, "Do I have to insist again?"

Taeyeon la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter