Empty but not Empty

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Continuation of the Suspicious House chapter! Enjoy ♡

--

"What the hell?" 

They can't help but to hang their mouths out because of how big was the inside is. There are two stares on the both sides and big portrait on the middle but have no picture in it. If you look at the ceiling, it's really shaddy and have a full of spider web. The place is empty. No sofa's or any other things. Only a table which is in the middle. The living room was quite big.

"W-wow.. is this abandoned?" Taeyeon approach the table and place her hand on it.

"It's look so old." Seulgi join her.

Momo took the empty kitchen to look for something. She open the old fridge and quickly covers her nose.

"W-what kind of smell!" Mina who was behind her shouted. Momo closed the fridge and breathes heavily.

"The left over foods was moldy.." Momo can't hide her face because of the smell. 

"This kitchen was empty too." Mina added as Momo nods. Irene and Tzuyu join them and have no cover their nose because the smell is still there.

"Just how long did this house got abandoned.." Irene says 

"It's look like a year." Tzuyu added. 

"I'll have a look at the other places." Momo says as she leaves, leaving the three behind.

"Momo is really quite huh. She makes me scared." Irene said while fanning her face.

"Y-yeah." Tzuyu gaze at the 2nd floor of the house.

"This house gives me creeps." 

Meanwhile, Chorong and Bomi was on the 2nd floor. They are looking for some things, but looks like the owner of this house didn't leave anything behind at all. They get in on the first room near the stairs. As they open it, they saw a dust bed and yes only bed was on the room. No closet or tables. They shut the door quickly and exchange looked.

"Creepy." Bomi stated as they went to the other room, They opened it and it seems a normal room, the bed was clean enough and there is a table and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter