Attic and the Doll

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After encountering with the music box and the human statue's. They went back outside with the useful things in their hands, Momo can't stay still because of the shadow she saw in the basement earlier. She's thinking wether if she's hallucinating or what. She put down the things in the ground as she take a sit in the big branch in the corner and rest her chin in her palm.

"What happen?" Mina approach her and sit by her side, Momo looks at Mina and at the ground. Mina raise her eyebrows-

Momo's eye was filled with blank expression and Mina can't seem understand what's going with her. So she bend her knee and goes on Momo's front and stared at her.

"What are you doing?" Momo asked while glaring at Mina.

Mina was just staring at her and shrugs. "I think I'm the one who will ask you that."

Momo glared at her and stands up. "I'm going back inside." She said and went inside.

"I don't really like her personality." Sana stated from behind. Mina stands up and looked at Sana.

"I think she's interesting." Mina smiled as Sana rolled her eyes.

--

Meanwhile, Momo went to her room and lay on the bed. She stared at the ceiling and wait for a blessing. Momo was not scared by this kind of things but this is something unusual. 

Momo stands up and headed out of the room. "I've haven't looked around the house." Momo stated as she start walking towards the corner where there is a big window ahead. She looks at it and saw the forest in front. She shifted her head in the stairways again, maybe there's a third floor in this house.

Momo walk closer to the stairs and stared at it.

"Old." She stated and punch the stairs and it began to crack.

She sighed, "The others didn't see this?" She thought a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter