Dopplegänger

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Seulgi and Tiffany begin to cook their breakfast for today. as of the others, They are wondering around the forest. Some are talking with each other, some are playing and some are a little confuse about what's happening.

"Don't you think it's weird?" Tiffany asked while slicing the onions they brought.

"What weird?" Taeyeon asked. Seulgi focused her attention on her doing but making sure she's listening to the two.

"Ever since we got here.. err no.. ever since we met the chief." Tiffany nervously look at the forest and sighed.

"Oh speaking of the chief. I wonder if He's alive." Taeyeon says that makes Tiffany and Seulgi shivers.

"D-don't speak like that unnie!!" Seulgi screams while hugging herself, Tiffany were covering her ears and eyes closed.

Taeyeon laughed, "I'm just joking, But seriously.. we don't have any news about the chief." 

Tiffany and Seulgi exchange looks and then to Taeyeon.

--

Meanwhile, Chorong and Bomi were playing rock paper scissors with each other. Betting who will lose and making the loser to go in the middle of the forest alone.

"Readyy! Go!" Irene was the referee. Chorong win at first, and Bomi pouted at her.

"Okay okay." Irene put their hands together and breathes.

"Readyyyy!!! Go!" Bomi wins this time as Chorong screams.

"Just luck." Chorong mumbles as Bomi heard that.

"It's not a luck!" Chorong laughs as they begin again.

"Ready! Go.." Chorong wins this time then she make a funny face to Bomi. Bomi rolled her eyes and throw her fist again.

"You're too competitive." Chorong giggles as they start again.

"If Chorong wins again. You lose Bomi." Irene said. She really marked the 'lose'. Bomi glared at Irene as Irene just laughs at her.

"Okay. Reeaadddyy~ Gooo~" Irene let go of their fists as Chorong throw a scissors and Bomi was a paper. Bomi cried out loud as Chorong shout in joy.

"Hence I expected this." Irene proudly says.

Bomi grabs Irene's collar as she glares at her, "What do you mean by that??" 

"Okay enough by that." Chorong goes to the middle and apart the two together.

"So as the punishment~" Chorong smirked at Bomi as Bomi gulped nervously.

"Do I have to do that..?" Bomi ask to herself as she gaze to the the forest.

"We bet." Chorong crosses her arms together. 

"And it's still morning right? It wouldn't be that scary." Irene added as Chorong agrees.

"If anything happen to me.. this is your fault guys." Bomi said as she runs unto inside the forest. Chorong and Irene exchange looks and decided to follow Bomi.

--

Momo still glaring at the doll on the past five minutes and now she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter