First Night II [The music box]

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 11:00 PM in the Evening, 

Sana, Mina and Momo was peacefully sleeping in the bed. Their positions was a slant one, their feets is hanging outside the bed, 

Sana is sleeping while hugging the neck pillow she has, and Mina also hugging her plushie while facing Momo. 

As time goes by, Mina woke up because she feel stiff by her position. She sat up and brushes her eyes and fixed her hair.

"Toilet.." She mumbled and get out of the bed. She gets out of the room then went to the toilet downstairs. She's still half-awake while taking a step down the stairs while holding in the walls.

As she arrives on the toilet room, she went in and headed straight in the toilet bowl and had her business there.

Her eyes was open and close until she hears a sound outside. She open her eyes widely and quite herself. Mina is staring on the floor and had to feel what was that sound is.

"Are they awake?" Mina asked herself quitely. Because she hears a people talking outside or in simpliest word, Whispering.

Mina finished her task and face the mirrors. She nervously holds the door knob and slowly opens it as she peeks through the space. There's no one outside. And turns her head from side to side to look around but there's no one.

"That's odd." Mina went back to her room quickly and hurriedly closes the door. She's about the scream when Momo suddenly appear in front of her, but Momo cover .

"Don't scream." Momo whispered as Mina calms down as Momo removes her hand.

"Sorry." Mina plead. Momo just nods and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you awake?" Mina ask and seated beside her.

"I can't sleep." Momo replied.

"Hmm." 

As usual, a quite atmosphere across the room and Mina laid back on the bed. 

"But we have to sleep.. It's past midnight already.." Mina stated as Momo agrees and lay down.

She's still thinking about the People whispering in downstairs. She turns her side to face Momo and she saw that the girl can't sleep too and just staring towards the window.

"Momo..?" Mina called.

Momo looked at Mina, "Hm?" 

"Do you hear.. people whispering through here..?" She asked. Momo made a blank expression on her face and shruggs.

"Oh.." Mina thought that it was her imaginations because she's half awake that time.

"Why?" Momo asked her.

"N-nothing. Let's sleep." Mina changes her position again and closed her eyes while Momo just stared at her back and fallen asleep.

--

Tomorrow comes, They woke up one by one and still don't know what to do. Taeyeon just stare in the air and just standing in the middle of the living room. Her two roommates still in dreamland, 

"Hmm. What will we have for breakfast?" Taeyeon thought as Momo is right behind her,

"Who are you talking to?" Momo asked. Taeyeon gapse and immediately looks behind her. She saw Momo rubbing her eyes and messy hair. 

"To myself.. planning on making a breakfast." Taeyeon replied and goes to the kitchen, Momo followed her quitely, 

"The kitchen is quite dirty." Taeyeon stated and she tried to open the stove but it didn't brings a fire. She looks below and saw there's no a gas tank. 

"Uhh.. What will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter