Something's not right

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Girls gather outside to eat breakfast even though it's past noon. Taeyeon gives a plate to Mina and noticed that she's quiet and her facial expression was like something is bothering her. She often look at Bomi and then frowned.

"Hey Mina. What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked as she handed a plate to her. Mina mouthed 'thank you' to her as she accept the plate.

"Nothing unnie." Mina smiled unconciously as Taeyeon snorted really not considering her answer. Mina take her food and went where Irene sitting is. Irene notice her coming so she move aside to let her sit.

As Mina started eating, she cough causing Irene to look at her, "You okay?" Irene handed some bottle of water and Mina wave her hand saying she's okay.

"Irene unnie.. Do you see something unusual to Bomi?" Mina asked as Irene raises her eyebrows as she glance at Bomi who was having a cat fight with Chorong because of their food. 

"Unusual?" Irene glared at Bomi, "Well. She's pretty normal." Irene change her attention to Mina.

But Mina still not convinced. "When you went to the forest. Did you noticed someting wrong?" 

Irene thinks for a moment and then sighed, "When me and Chorong followed her, I saw running in distance but when I took my eyes off her for a second she disappear, so we look for her. In a moment, we saw Bomi sitting on the rock while she was staring at the ground, we called her but she didn't hear so we decided to go to her but when we about to take a step someone suddenly tapped our shoulders then we look behind and saw it's Bomi." Irene explained. 

With that, Mina suddenly got goosebumps all over her body. She just experience it a minute ago. Irene sighed and look at Mina who was speechless.

"Mina..?" Mina snapped at reality and slap her cheeks, "I'm sorry."

"Was something bothering you..? Well, we thought it was just our imaginations by the way. Bomi says she was hiding all the time in those big trees that we couldn't see her. So.. it's probably our imaginations." Irene said and then stand.

"I'm gonna wash my plates." Irene says as she excuse herself. Mina still thinking about Irene's story. She start looking for Bomi and saw her sitting on the big branch while catting with Chorong. Something's wrong is happening right now but she can't sure what is it.

"This is hard.." Mina sighed and rest her chin on her palm. Not a moment, Momo took her chance to sat beside Mina. She put the doll sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter