Night at Forest

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's dawn, All of them are now roaming around the forest, they are waiting for the chief to finished his task on fixing the train.

"What if we stock here?" Tiffany asked as she snuckled unto Taeyeon's embraced.

"No signal again Seulgi?" Sana asked while she lifting her phone up to get some signal.

Seulgi shakes her head, "No.."

Sana sigh in frustration. Mina just stood there and watch what will going to happen to them. Momo was looking around at the forest and in inside but it's too risky to go in. Chorong was looking for something in her bag because Bomi was hungry and bugging Chorong to feed her. Irene and Tzuyu just sat in the big stone around the corner.

"Hmm." Momo hummed. Seulgi heard her so she approach Momo.

"Something wrong?" Seulgi asked, Momo glanced at her,

"Nothing." Momo replied. 

"So.. what will happen to us?" Tiffany asked as she calmed herself down. Taeyeon stood up and reached the forest.

"I think we will stay here for a night. Fixing the train will take forever." Taeyeon says as she whistles, it echoed inside the forest. Momo came to her while she touched the tree.

"Where will we sleep then?" Momo asked,

Taeyeon sighed and her face darken. "I don't know.." 

While Taeyeon and Momo was talking with each other, Tiffany stood up and went to the chief.

"Hey chief.." She says, The chief immediately stopped his work and turn to faced Tiffany.

"Do we have to stay here at night?" She asked, 

The Chief just stared at her, "Yes." And bluntly answered.

Tiffany suddenly had a goose bumps because of the Chief stares.

"U-uh.. c-can we go in the forest?" She asked,

The Chief didn't answer instead He looked at the forest from far away then smirked. "Of course you can.." 

Tiffany noticed something suspicious to the chief but she didn't pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter