Finally Meet

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday, 10:00 PM.

Taeyeon and Tiffany were getting ready for the Vacation trip. They are excited even though they don't know what kind of place they stay. Seulgi didn't say anything to them. They'll just know upon the arrival.

"I'm excited but nervous at the same time." Tiffany said as she place her hands on her chest, feeling the fast like flash heart beats of her.

"Why are you nervous?" Taeyeon chuckled and sat beside Tiffany.

"I don't know. I think something unexpected will happen in this vacation." Tiffany says, as her expression sadded.

Taeyeon puts her arms around Tiffany's shoulder and lightly taps it.

"It's okay. Let's just enjoy it." Taeyeon says then she smiled.

"Oh right! Let's stop by Momo's house." Taeyeon said, she stands up and grabs her bagpack.

"She's coming with us?" Tiffany asked, She's still awkward with Momo, the girl was really hard to approach but it's unexpected that someone like Taeyeon became friends with her.

The two of them gets out of the house and went to Momo's house.

--

Meanwhile, 

 

Seugli and Irene are already on the subway area, still waiting for the others. They're just standing and leaning against the wall, and no one dares to talk. Seugli was stealing glance to Irene who seems numb with it. She's busy on her phone. 

Then Seulgi thinks of something that can interrupt Irene. She spotted a coffee machine near by and decided to get one.

"Wait here.." Seulgi said and didn't wait for Irene's answer then went to the coffee machine. She scans her pocket first if their a coins and luckily there is. 

"Hmmm.." she thinks of what kind of drinks will Irene like? Coffee? Tea? Or.. Me? Lol joke. Hot coffee it is, it's cold by the way.

Seulgi put the coins on the slot and pick the hot coffee for them. While waiting, she cover her face with her two hands because her hands feels so cold,

While Irene was staring at Seulgi's action and unknowingly smile at it. Irene was thankful of Seulgi's confession to her. She doesn't know how to response because it's the first time that a girl confessed to her. It's not that she wants to reject Seulgi. She just don't want to hurt her in the future. 

She again quickly looked at her phone when she noticed that Seulgi was on her way back. She was pretending to be busy when Seulgi hands her a coffee. Irene looked at her and saw a Seulgi Bear smiling. She was smiling on her inside but didn't smile on outside. Irene accept the coffee and mouted thank you. 

Seulgi lean against the wall again but this time. She's too near to Irene. She felt ther skin touched that made Seulgi have a goosebumps. Irene just became stiff but she just avoids it. But couldn't help but to smile.

--

On 

Sana's house. Mina is with her, They have finish arranging their stuffs and belonging. Just waiting on their service to arrive and bring them to the station.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh.." Sana was staring at the ceiling with a wide-open mouth. 

"You look stupid." Mina scoffted and laughed.

"Thanks for the compliment." Sana replied and rolled her eyes.

"Not really a compliment.." 

Sana stands up from her seat and look at o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter