Broken Mirror and Footsteps

The Haunted House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“One person can hide, another person can run. Others can protect each other but One person caused a trouble and cut a not.”

<~

“What is this? Some kind of riddle?” Tiffany scoffs and glared at the note which is on Tzuyu’s hand.

 

“I don’t know. But that’s too suspicious, one person can hide.. is that one person is one of us?” Taeyeon says scratching her temple.

 

“This is insane.” Mina said and look around her, it’s already dark and humid.

 

“It’s so creepy here.” Seulgi says and the others agreed. They don’t know if they will be able to come back at the house at this moment,

 

“Are we going to sleep here?” Tzuyu asks and fold the note then put it in her pocket.

 

“Seems so. We don’t have a choice.” Taeyeon said as she look around for a place to sleep. But it’s nothing but a bush and grasses.

 

“I have a blanket with me.” Tiffany said as she pulls out a blanket from the bag.

 

Taeyeon raises an eyebrow, “and why did you bring one?”

 

Tiffany shrugs, “I feel like I have to.” then she pouted, “But it’s only one blanket.. and we’re six so..”

 

“It’s fine. You two can share it.” Seulgi assures and smiled.

 

“Then how about—“ Momo cutted them off.

 

“It’s fine. We can look for a place to sleep.” 

 

As she said, they looked for a place to sleep, this forest is scary and hair raising. Like if you makes a wrong step someone will come behind you. You can’t even look behind and the goosebumps it’s giving to you.

 

“Momo.” Momo got startled by the voice and quickly looks behind and sigh that it was only Mina.

 

“Y-yes?” She got so pale and her breathe became heavy.

 

“S-sorry, did I scare you?” Mina says,

 

Momo scoff, “You do look scary.. just the way you called my name and you stand behind those ing huge tree and the shadows!” 

 

Momo pouted causing Mina to laugh, “Sorry.” 

 

“Ugh, this is.. frustrating.” Momo says as she sat down on the huge trunk scattered in the area.

 

“Why?” Mina asks as she sat beside her,

 

“This is so confusing..” out of frustration, she placed her hands into her eyes and squeezed it then scratched her hair turns into mess.

 

Mina quietly stared at her, 

 

“That note. What does that mean..” Momo added staring into space.

 

“I don’t know..” Mina answered.

 

“One person caused a trouble and cut a not.” Momo sighed, thinking things are getting absurd.

 

“I think we have to sleep for now.” Mina says, as she agreed. Momo looked around in the place and a group of lawn beside a big brunch of a tree. She smiled and went there.

 

She pats the lawn before sitting down, 

 

“Oh we can sleep here.” She says while laying down then she place her hands behind her head to use it as a pillow. Mina smiled seeing this and followed her and lay down beside her.

 

They stared at the moon hiding behind the leaves. The cold wind blows making the two hugged themselves because of the breeze.

 

“Well. It’s a forest...” Momo said letting out a giggle.

 

“And yet you wore a plain tshirt.” Mina laughed at her.

 

“I forgot.” She clucked her tongue.

 

The wind breeze yet again blast a cold one, 

 

“S-.” Momo brush her arms, to keep it warm but failed.

 

Mina cleared and sighed, She took a deep breathe as she tilt to face Momo,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter