Chapter 2 (The meeting)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It a peaceful morning in the Kim's residence untill a loudly voice that can be heard coming from the house.

" YONGSUNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! oh my god this kid.. wake up it already 10 a.m in the morning....." said mrs kim while shaking her youngest daughter to wake up. Solar move her body slowly and slowly open her eyes drowsy. she look clueless at her mother and " it just 10 a.m mommy.... i still sleepy and the cafe open at 2 p.m mommy.....please let me sleep more" said solar with pulled her favourite rainbow blanket again and make mrs kim shake her head.

'' Yongsunn...... do you forget that Your. Husband. To. Be. Are .Coming. Back. And .We .Gonna .Fetch. Him .Togethers At The Airport." her mother said clearly each word to solar and that make her wake up immediately rush towards toilet. Mrs kim shaking her head and giggle to her daughter while said before move out from the room " make sure to wear something niceeeee and beautiful darling.. kekeke..'' 

Solar pov

''Oh my .....my.....why i feel like throwing out and my heart is dubbing to jump out from the chest.. my hand are trembling and legs are shaking.. it just freaking man that i gonna married off and yet i never know him.. what if.....if..... he look old and fat or maybe arghhhhhhh... i cant think negative....but oppa said that he more handsome than eric or maybe oppa just mocking me?? too much possiblity and why i dont want to see his picture....'' solar open her phone and start spam text in group chat.

yongsun: Guyyyyyyy!!!!! help me pleaseee....huhuhu

yongsun: @#$%$$^^%

yongsun: guyyyyyyy!!!!!!

yongsun: u said we are bestfriend and NOW WHERE ARE YOU GAIS???

wheein: what? u not going to died solar unnie.

hwasa: aww come on... u gonna meet he okey. stop making drama.

yongsun: i hate u gais really.....

wheein & hwasa: u love us...hehehe make sure to bring him soon to meet us.. we want to talk to him....byeeeeeee babe.

Solar pissed with her bestfriends antic and close her phone off. She hug her mother and " Mommy.... are you sure ...'' but before she finish her word, mr kim tell that they have arrived in the airport. She feel gonna died and kept holding her mother hand then look at her parent eyes that said '' everything are going to be okey dear''.

At the Airport

Mr Kim saw Moon couple waving at them. They happily greet the couple and start make a small conversation and to almost forgot at one girl that almost faint during nervous. Mrs Moon look at solar and gladly hug her untill she feel comfortable enough around this couple.

'' i just saw u picture that u mommy send to us but i never thought that u look more beautiful than a picture.. i guess our son a very lucky.''said mr moon with fatherly smile while Mrs moon holding solar shoulder.

'' Hyuna, I start to love your daughter right now.. and from now on please call me mom and this old man dad..'' she said by looking at solar lovingly.

Solar look at her parent and then smile back at moon couple. she never thought that she already feel safe and comfortable around this two like her own parent. Solar start make conversation with mrs moon and her mother while their husband kept talking about bussiness plan.

The plane from London had arrived and some people already coming out. Solar make excuse to went to the washroom for a while and she missed a split time to see a prince charming who coming out from the exit and greet their family. When she back from the washroom, suddenly, she feel stuck and her leg cannot make a move when she saw a strange guy that hug her mother sweetly and shake hand with her father. They notice solar shadow and her father took her hand softly to greet her husband to be. 

Solar Pov

''How can i describe this feeling..this is different when first i meet eric and when eric agree to marry me.i just... did i just died in the washroom to meet someone in the heaven.'' solar put her hand on chest to make her heart calm down a bit. She stunned at this man.. When suddenly she hear a voice that called her back to the earth.

'' yongsunnn...yongsun.... this kid... let me introduced to you.. this handsome guy in front of you are their only son'' said her mother and solar just smile at him.

'' Dear, what do you think about him huh?is he handsome?kekeke..watch your eyes my princess." said father while whispered at her ear.

Mrs Moon ask them to eat together at the booked restaurant for let their kids know each other better. They went to each other car that been park at different place.There was a silent atmosphere in the mr kim's car when a suddenly her father burst in laugh and that make solar put her palm in the face hiding.

" oh my...oppa stop joking around u daughter. well indeed he handsome enough to make you even stunned dear..." said mrs kim laughing together with her husband.

'' stoppppp it mommy daddy.... urgghhhh..'' she shyly look at the window.

At the restaurant

The family still talking each other and leave these two in their own world. Untill a voice start make a little conversation around them.

" ehemm....you are solar right?'' said that guy that make solar look at him and reply " ehh..yeah...'' she said with smile and make the guy in front of her flustered.

'' well.... My name is Moon Byul E... most people call me moonbyul but since we getting married you can called me anything you want''. said byul while looking at solar and that make she laugh because byul look cute when saying that.

'' Then i call you byulie..... It that fine with you or u want to me to call u oppa instant but since im older than you, i just call you byulie." she said jokingly that make byul laugh too. They smile at each other while solar still cannot be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter