Chapter 1 (replacement)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!! THE WEDDING  CANCEL...WHAT THE U GAIS BEEN THINKING RIGHT NOW!!!! THAT BASTARD!!! " said yong do, solar brother.

The atmosphere are gloomy right now with all mixed feeling toward Kim's family and especially solar. All her family kept asking what actually they been thinking. Even solar are confuse with this sudden decision but Eric has made his mind.. The wedding must called off..

" your wedding are in 2 month.... yongsun...please try to talk with eric about this again.. he cant cancel like this.. just because he meet new women and fall in love.." said her sister in law softly.

When the couple kept asking her to talk with eric, their parent feel pity and stop them from made the situation become worse.

 "Enough you two. can you please stop asking your little sister and please give she a space.. care about her feeling too"..Her parents look at solar with sad eyes. They know their daughter in confuse state. Mrs Kim try to comfort solar and took her to her room..

" Mommy, I.....i...why eric do this to me?? did i not good and beauty enough for him.." solar look at mom eyes. Her mother brush her hair and hug with comfort...she understand her daughter feeling but the only thing she can do is comfort her first.

" My baby.... do you want cancel this.. we all okey dont worry about people gonna talk.. it with but after long time it will gone along with the wind.." her mother kept her hair untill she feel sleepy.

" No mommy..... i will not..... i cant persuade eric because i already try it and he already made his choice.. but mommy, for our family name.... i will find the replacement soon.... i will mommy.... will you help me with this? said solar meanwhile her mother smile with little nod.

 

In the Cafe

Solar is the owner of sweet and rise cafe with her bestfriends, wheein and hwasa that manage the cafe since last year. They are bestfriends since middle school and know everything even there are no secret between them. Solar enter the cafe with heavy burden and gasp loudly untill her friends notice... They look at their bestfriend and comfort her.

" babe..... everything gonna be okey..." wheein hug solar

" I will cut his throat and burn him into car untill no one gonna find that stupid ugly men." hwasa talk by using her body make solar laugh. Even some of customer giggling behind.

" hahahaha.. stop it ur sassy.. thank you gais.. be with you are the best in my life.. thank hwasa for the sassy jokes." solar feel relieved but still her kept thinking how to find the replacement.. The problem made she feel dizy to think the solution. Her friends also try to think who very suitable to her friend and it hard to think because of limited time. Who want to be married with someone you never love in only 2 freaking month for the preparation.

Solar kept thinking when suddenly the face she never want to see come with a women beside him. 

" .." 

Eric enter the cafe while holding his girlfriend waist aka the that stole him from solar. He look at solar while smirking, proudly show off his new women. Solar bit her lip while wheein hold her from do something can situation worse. Hwasa look at him with deathly gaze even it can shot a lazer beam untill his skull.

" Baby........why are we here?? I thought you want to accompany me shopping our wedding dress." said the women

" Aigooo..my baby boo.... we gonna have some refreshment for a while.. Baby can you wait here. I want to use washroom." eric make move and concidently meet solar at back.

"ohoooo...look who here.. my ex...kekekeke... ahaa, come on i know you cant move on from but sorry i dont love you anymore.." the way of eric talk make solar want to punch his face.

" what??? ohoo you miss my face very much are you... come on ex- baby.. im know i too hot okey but well..." and before eric finish his line, solar really punch his face strongly untill his nose bloody.. That make eric shock and make his move fastly and took her girlfriend out from her cafe.

Wheein and hwasa look shock but at the end they smile and took their tumb up.. Solar feel relieved like everything be out from her heart. she smile and mutter with " i feel good" and giggle.

 

At home

Her mother call all her friends including that in oversea for asking about their son.

" Hello, oh my god mrs lee.. how are you? haha.. actually yes i just remember your son are same age with my son and did he still single? Whatt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter