Chapter 6 ( FAmily Bond)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The table was messed with the entire files that need to be sign by him. After he got married, his dad gives his fully trust to Byul take over the company since him the only heir of Moon’s Generation. He still busy focus on his work when he suddenly feel tired and need to take rest for a while. He looks at the big picture on the wall, the portrait of his family when he still 10 year old, smile happily with her mom.

“You look so happy mom”. He smiles while looking at his mother’s face… “How could I keep hurting u for that long time but u still loves me?” He put his head up and looks toward the beautiful scenery in front of him; slowly his mind wandering to remember what happened the night before his wedding….

Flashback

Byul still in his room while reading some books when a knock can be heard at the door, asking permission to enter. He looks up and gives the person behind the door to come in.

“Came in” he said still reading his book on the bed without looking to the person who already sat on the bed. He saw the person smile to him but immediately looks away continue read the book.

“How are you dear” said Mrs Moon smiling looking at her son but nothing word can be heard from his mouth.

Notice her son silent, she try hold her hand from touching him but she could not resist the missing feeling that came from her heart for the long time. Mrs Moon holds his hand and slowly his palm.

“Your hand still soft like when u was a baby” she said sweetly while looking at Byul who already look away from her. Byul slowly move his hand from the mother’s hold. The smile from his mom slowly disappears, the eyes show sadness but byul try to ignore it. His ego already controls him emotionally. The anger, the blame and everything that he kept in his heart for all this time wanted to burst out tonight.

“Mom”……. His voice already cracks while looking at his mom. He knows his limit already pass away but before he could talk.

“I know… you still mad at me. I know everything is all my fault and maybe I not even deserve to be forgive. I was wrong. “She said while hugging his son but byul pushes her. “Please byul.. You can mad at me but please..please don’t hate me.. I really loves you dear.. I am..because.” Mrs Moon said but a loud voice can be heard in the room shocking everyone that in the house.

“ Liar!!!!!!” he throw his book angrily on the floor, make Mrs moon shock at his son sudden behaviour but try to calm down herself.

“You never loves me…u.. u never ever came to see me at there. Why?? Why?? He said with loud and looks direct towards his mom. All the word that he been kept came out.. He just needs the true and explanations. “You leave me with grandpa when I was 11 year old.. You promise u will come but u never … I always ask dad where you… but he is always said u were busy…. You leave me alone with grandpa… I hate you.. I really hate you…

She can’t control her tear until she shed in tear while listening from byul. She try to explain the true but byul don’t want to hear even he put his hand around his ear and shaking his head.

I don’t want to hear anything came from u…mom, do you know how much I miss u there. I wait for u everytime…I really miss u.. I feel jealous when I saw my friends mother hug their children.. But me??.. u leave me when I longing your love… grandpa who the one took care of me..i.. i.. u never love me are u? said byul frustrated and continue confess his feeling.

“When grandpa death.. You show your face..Why…do I really your son? “He said while shaking his mom shoulder that already cried.

Mrs Moon cannot hold it anymore… she try to run away from his son but been blocked by Mr Moon that heard everything that happened in the room.

“Sohyee…byul need to know the truth.. Please don’t hurt yourself.” Said Mr Moon looking at his wife pitiful but Mrs Moon shaking her head and went out leave her husband and son together in the room.

Byul was stunned. He put his palm on the face and sit down remembered that he raise the voice towards his mom.. He looks at his dad.

“I’m so sorry dad.. I can’t control myself..I’m really sorry.” he said hug Mr Moon.

“Byul.. you cannot blame ur mom.. It not even her fault, she only the victim to the situation. It all my fault.. blame me..” he looking at his son and sigh. “You need to know the truth.” Byul look at his father waiting patiently to hear his stories.

“Before I and your mom married. You grandpa really against our relationship because he don’t like your mother but I really love her until I made decision to marry without his knowledge. Ur mom tried everything to persuade him to accept her but nothing in return.. She is really a patient woman that I ever met. When you were born, everything changes”.

“Grandpa really loves you byul and we can saw that. It all my fault when grandpa asking me to take you with him and for the return he will accept your mom as his daughter in law. I agree. Ur mom really loves u byul. She cried really bad when she know about it.. But for my father sake, she forced herself to agree.

Byul feel bad… he just blame at his mom without listen to her explanation. Mr Moon continues tell the story.

“you mom almost became crazy because missing u badly. Every single day she holds ur cloth byul. she really love u and when u said u will agree to marry yongsun..She was really happy. I never saw her smile like that before this. Everything about u makes her smile. I’m sorry byul..i really sorry.. I made u two suffering.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter