Chapter 4 (rule)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 7.00 a.m in Kim residence, it was little hectic when mothers are cooperate preparing for breakfast in the kitchen when solar voice can be heard came from living room. She kiss good morning to her mommy and mother in law in cheek and took seat on the stool.

'' look like someone just wake up earlier today..'' mrs kim daughter while her hand still buzy cooking.

''hyunaa, she already become a wife. It natural come out it is dear?'' mrs moon smile and make solar pout while her sister in law giggle from behind. They kept talking about women things and laugh of it untill a voice heard from behind.

'' ehemm... are food ready yet? we are starving.'' mr moon said and make everyone rush prepare the food and set up on the table.

Byul just back from jogging with yong do. He still wearing a sweater that show his chest little bit and one earphone plug in his ears. He took seat beside solar and look at her with lovely smile. Solar flustered when she saw byul chest make her remember what happened during last night.

Flashback

solar still in the room replying her bestfriends chat when suddenly byul came in with all his belonging. Solar notice it, she stand up and help byul with his things, put it in the available closet. She then continue sit on the bed while look at him.

'' where is toilet solar?'' he said 

''  inside the closet byuliie'' she smile and still kept eyes on the phone.

'' are you want to join me?'' he smirk and make solar look at him with open mouth.

'' in your dream byul''. she said and make byul laugh before enter the toilet.

Solar still focus with her phone and giggle with their chat.

wheein: omg unnie... u already become a wife right noww....jealous...

hwasa: are you nervous?

yongsun: haha..then marry soon whepup.. why should i?

hwasa: because it ur FIRST NIGHTTTTT...kekekekeke

wheein: awwwwwww..............><

she still kept typing untill she forgot that byul already out from the toilet with a towel around his waist. Solar feel someone stare at her and she look up. within second she throw a pillow to byul with little scream.

'' wear somethinggg'' she close her eyes and byul laugh loud.

'' what... we husband and wife.. why should i dear?'' he slowly came close to solar and hold her hand while his body already top of her. Solar face are redden and she try to push byul from her but byul too strong. He make solar facing him.

'' u are beautiful do you know that... and ur lip also soft when we make our first kiss during wedding..'' too close, solar can feel his breath. Byul smirk and let go her hand slowly. He then wear some clothes and leave solar stunned in the bed.

'' see u soon my wife'' he closed the door and giggle.

Solar still stunned, her face really red even her body are stuck in the bed.

'' w..what just happened and that hot body... sharp and define abs with tone, milky skin...what just i thinking right now''. she hold her red cheek and gasp for little air for  the hot situation that  just happened.

''shi.....that man such a teaser''.......

 

Her daydream just been snapped to reality when byul just ask her for orange juice and make her stand up went to kitchen. Solar pour orange juice into  a glass and give to her husband. Their family look at the newly happily and talk with each other when mr moon asked byul about his work. 

After the breakfast, Byul chat with his brother in law outside when suddenly solar approach them with an envelope on her hand. She smile to them and put the envelope on the table in front of byul who look at her weirdly.

'' what is this solar?'' he asked clueless and make solar giggle.

'' This is an agreement.. read them with carefully byul because we gonna sign it at this time also'' solar said while byul take out a paper and read it. His eyebrown rise up and he look at solar.

'' what are you try to do my lovely wife'' he said while yong do still look clueless between them. Solar sigh and explain everything to byul untill he shock.

'' you cant do this to me solar... it not fair'' he said while glare still looking at the paper.

RULE 

1. Do not eating any kind of western food anymore without Kim yong sun order.

2. Learn to speak in hangul with kim yongsun teach.

3. No more reading english newspaper// Listen to english song without kim yong sun agreement.

4. Listen to kim yong sun word ( self intention)

'' yes i can... i just make ur mom wish came true and as a good daughter in law to moon family.. im really sure.'' solar look at byul while her brother already laugh.

'' goshh... yongsun, are u bully ur own husband right now... I bet you need to be careful with this monster byul..'' he still laugh with looking at this two when his laugh dead after solar said he gonna be their witness.

'' u not going to do this... not when i not write anything in this agreement'' byul protest.

'' finee.... write something then..'' solar

byul took a pen and write his rule in a piece of paper then give to solar to read. Solar eyes become big when she read that.

BYUL RULE 

1. Call me oppa

2. Follow me everywhere and never protest

3. Last One (will tell when the time came.)

'' why i need to call u oppa...when i more older than u.how about u call me noona then.'' she jokingly and '' what with the last one??? why need time to tell it??'' she protest and make byul smirk.

'' it fair enough.. i will sign this agreement if u agree with my rule.. done'' said byul arrogant, make solar groan. He smirk and suddenly drag solar toward him until she sat on byul lap. She can feel his hand wrap around her waist tightly.

''then call me honey.. or more sweet than that. are im right dear?".said byul rise his eyesbrown and make her cheek redden.

'' ahh...my eyes hurt'' yong  do said smirk at those two.

solar very embarassed and hit byul in the chest while he cool play around. he also make fist bump with his brother in law and these two kept tease solar.  she sigh and have to agree on byul rule or she need to face one more embarassed situation. Byul sign the agreement with heavy heart and yong do also been drag to be witness. Solar happily keep the envelope with her and went to her bedroom, leave the two who still thinking.

 

In Shopping Mall

They went shopping some things together in shopping mall. Byul still focus with the phone when suddenly solar drag his hand to the shoes department. She still looking at nice design when suddenly she meet with someone that most annoying in the earth. She pretend not to see but it to late because eric saw her. He approach her with his girlfriend.

'' hai solar...how are you? looking good nowdays huh but my girlfriend still hot than you'' he smile to his girlfriend and make solar pissed to see her ex lovey dovey in front of her.

'' oh.. lucky to u then eric..'' she bit her lip

'' ahhhhhh.. i hear about u marriage..congrats my ex.. i guess he have low standard and i bet he just look so so than me right solar'' they giggle together while looking at the pissed women in front of them.

Byul clearly saw what happen and went to them with smile. Eric look shock when he saw byul. Solar saw that and hold byul hand tightly which make him complain little bit how tight is was. Solar loose a little bit and clear .

'' Eric... let me int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter