Chapter 5 ( Make them in love?)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweet & Rise Cafe

It already 5.30 p.m. which fewer customers that need to be serviced and lucky for them finally got their own time to take rest especially for wheein and hwasa who look so tired today. Their café had made special promotion which is the” free slice chocolate cake” for a week to celebrate their boss, who got married, Solar. We can guess who idea it this right?

However it a bit different for Solar who still working hard in the kitchen with her assistance. She needs to prepare some cake and dessert for tonight shift since her night worker will took over. She still focused in baking when suddenly she heard a door creak and saw wheein standing there with grin asking her to take order outside.

“What are you talking about wheepup? Those your works remember” still her hands busy decorate fruit around the cake without looking to the small creature that already behind her.

“Aniyaaa unniee… u need to take this.. This kind special customer plus vvip” wheein pull solar hand and make solar sigh, which already walk away. She put down her apron at the counter and went to the table which she saw two men still talking. She recognizes the man that holding a menu and smile at him which her best friend husband, Kang seulgi.

'' seul...... yaa...'' she said but frown when suddenly the other guy that sit in front Seulgi look at her from behind, that none than other '' b..yul?'' she still frown to these two who look so close but her face made byul smile and ask her to sit.

After calmly took a seat, Solar bomb them with question that make her curious when she saw them together.

'' Do you guys know each other?'' “how?” she said by looking at this two make Seulgi chuckles.

'' Ah noona.... i forgot to tell u that byul hyung is my best friend in London.. hyung and I are very closed but when my family transfer here, we lost contact almost 7 years and..thanks to you noona, I met he again” seulgi said and look at two of them that already share glance.

'' whattt!! u guys already know for the long time.. Did he know about Irene, ur wife too?'' she said make seulgi giggles.

'' Of course no.. We has lost contact for a long time and I just met him in u guys wedding, noona..How could possibly hyung know irene noona if he just stay in korea?''.He giggles and look at byul.

" i know seul's wife at our wedding.. She very beautiful.. Lucky for you" he said pat seulgi head.

Solar bit her lip and smack byul shoulder hard which make him scream little bit because of hurt. He then look at solar and hold her hand to stop from hitting him again.

'' What wrong with u'' he glares at her and make she pout trying to let go her hand from byul hold.

'' How could u..... i mean u know seulgi too while irene is my one of best friends since school.. and u is also seulgi best friend in London” which make byul slightly rise his brow...

“So?? I don’t understand what you try to say solar” he look to his wife face patiently wait for her.

“Doesn’t u get it” she sighs loudly make them look at her… “What a great coincidence? I mean we married and our best friend too” she said make byul chuckles and pitch her nose.

“It a destiny then”. With his eyes naughtily wink at solar and make she blushes. After he said that, seulgi look away and make disgusting face which solar notice and knock his head. A laugh can be heard coming from behind of them. Hwasa and wheein already sit with them and continue tease solar with seulgi. Solar ignore all of them when she suddenly stand up while saying by looking at byul face “maybe”.. She smiles.

'' Ah so what u guys want for eat..drinks maybe?'' she said while looking at them.

'' noonaa.. can you give me a strawberry smoothie and pack some chocolate muffin for irene.. She been craving for them since last week especially from you noona.''he said while checking his phone.

'' Since when you starts to drink fruit smoothie? I though u always order coffee especially your fav, cappucino. You could just tell me..i could make for irene if she want it.'' she smile thinking her friend weird craving these day.

''Aishh.. when irene pregnant.. She forbid me to drink any coffee or eat what i like.. Since she cant..'' he face palm and make them laugh. Solar already want to leave but a hand hold her, make her stop and looking at that person.

'' hey....solar how about me? You did not take my order” said byul before she cut him.. '' I know what u wants''. She then makes move to the kitchen and leave these four talks together. She can see them laughing and her best friends look at her with a smirk.

“What exactly they talk about especially with those pranksters are together” she said in mind while her hand put the orders on the tray. She then brings three strawberry and two banana smoothie with four slice chocolate cake to their table and took her seat beside byul.

'' Gomawo noona'' seulgi slup her drink and texting his wife while byul still look at his drink weirdly. Solar saw that and take it near byul mouth.

'' Drink it'' she said while ask him to open his mouth

'' But i want coffee'' byul protested

'' No.. You always drink coffee even at night.. it not good for your health'' she said with glare.

'' aww hyung..someone are take good care of your health right now'' Seulgi said with chuckles and the Two best friends smirk. 

"look someone has be control by" said hwasa.

"but it bananaaaa...i don’t really like it. You can just give me orange juice. I’m fine with that". Byul try to convince solar to change his drink but solar seem determine with her word.

'' byull..ie..banana is delicious'' she then put straw in byul mouth.

'' Fine...'' he take a slup and make weird face make they laugh at him but it last long when the girls start ask about irene condition to seulgi.

'' Do you feel excited oppa?'' said wheein curious

"yes.... We bought lot of thing"

'' Do u prepared everything'' said hwasa who already put spoon of cake in .

" I guess... " he smile

‘‘How Irene.. i bet she pretty tired now days since it already 8 month right?'' solar said while slup her favourite smoothie.

" yes she is even now she just sleep and rest.." shaking his head

They still chat among themself and totally forget about byul presence who still working hard his brain to process their word. Solar look at him and touch his hand with smile.

'' Do you try to understand our conversation byullie?'' she said by looking at his frown face while her hand still on byul hand.

“No.. I’m just happy to see how close u guy together”. He said with smile make solar melt. Her heart beat fast when byul suddenly intertwined their hand together. They still immersed in their own world when suddenly wheein break the atmosphere.

'' oppaa.... do you want baby too..'' said wheein giggles with hwasa and seulgi nod at them.

Wheein question make solar choke her own saliva and byul flustered by looking at the outside. She notices it and tries to change topic. They hang out for a bit until seulgi make excuse to move since it amost dawn.. he worried leaving irene alone at house with her pregnancy almost due.

Meanwhile Solar remember her also need time prepared herself for tonight event and pack her clothes since she going to stay at Moon residence. They hug each other and slowly move towards to their car. They arrived at house around 8 p.m. while her family already went to Moon residence to help preparing for the event.

Byul is taking shower in the toilet while Solar pack lot of her clothes and things in two big laugage.

" Should I bring my favorite blanket or this baby elephant".. She thinking hard when byul came out from toilet giggles at her. 

'' woah... I thought we just going to stay in my house few weeks not moving out'' she still focused and make byul shake his head and went down..

" look like someone going to mark her belongings  in my room". He mumbles himself and went to change 

byul already in his black suit looking hot because it fit to his body and with coma hair style . Even he look more handsome than any boy group in Korea. He saw Solar still in her towel making him gulp himself a lot.. 

" damn... She tease me with those milky leg and ...." while he still looking at her,  Solar sense someone kept looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter