Chapter 7 ( love in the air)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey.......... i just have a good new to share to all of you....i dont know but maybe i love your guys.. well.. i will continue my study next month (i got) and as a present for you guys...i dont know if you guys will love this chapter><.. im sorry for the mistakes but here you present....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Byul’ room

Solar feel very excited to this honeymoon trip since they will going to the Vietnam while her hand busy packing her luggage, choosing the clothes and things that need to bring there. She even makes a long check list for all her belonging for safety purpose.

“Mmm… what should I bring… pink or red one..” she said while looking at two bra. Still headache to choose which one, she don’t realize that byul came from behind and sit beside her.

“Well I think u should bring these two.. or maybe don’t bring anything” he said while giggle looking at his wife’s face who already red like a tomato.

“You freaking ert.. Go away” said solar while close her luggage hiding her all lingerie “what are you doing here? Do you already finish pack your things?” she said while looking at byul’s face and make him smile cutely.

“Yes…so I gonna help you. It seems like you having hard time to choose so I want to give a hand” byul said while lean his body so close to solar.

“it..it o.key..byulie I can pack it myself”. She said while avoid looking at him make byul giggles and make a move towards his bed.

“Then see you tomorrow. Nite my beautiful wife” byul said and sleep soundly left the woman who still busy packing on the carpet.

Solar checked either byul already fall in sleep or not. When she confirms that he already in the dreamland, she took her phone and snaps his picture as her “things” for future.

“How could you look handsome even sleep byullie?” She save the picture in the gallery and then kept typing in her group chat hoping that they still wake up in this time.

Yongsun: guysss….. What should I do.. I very confuse what should i bring.

Hwasa: bring most iest night grown..kekkeke..it honeymoon babe

Wheein: unnie.. bring best lingerie unnie..or u just can .><

Hwasa: yaahhhh.. wheepup since when u start becoming ert mind.. Where is my innocent pup huh.. where is she?

Wheein: shut up. I am big girl now okey.

Hwasa: but u still small and don’t have

Wheein: your fu……

Yongsun: yahhhh.. stop it before Irene come in kids and wheein don’t swore.

Irene: kids.. Don’t start anything argument here. Sol.. Seriously bring what you think the best for you.. Don’t freaking choosy.

Yongsun: I told you kids..mmm.. u were right..okey got to go.. nite my babies..

Hwasa,wheein & Irene: nite baby.take care okey and update us soon.

She closes her luggage; put it beside byul’s luggage to make him easier to put in the car tomorrow. She then starts slowly into the dreamland with excited feeling for tomorrow trip.

They wake up earlier because their flight at 10.30 a.m. When solar wake up, byul already in the toilet, so she waits patiently for her turn but when she looks at the clock it already 8.30. She knock the door loudly make the person who in the toilet groan.

“ byullieeee… ppali yaa..”

“I still on shampoo solar.. Wait a minutes”

“ noo… it already late…open this door right now”. After she said that, byul open the door with a grin on his face make solar look at him weirdly.

“Came in” he said and wiggle his brows make solar realize what she had said.

“ erkk… just ppali haejuseyo” she said and went to the bed while looking at her phone.

“ heheheh.. araso solar sshi” he said and giggles. But if you want to be fast you can came in together with me. I will not lock the door okey.. Feel free to come.” He said and closes the door back.

“Did this kid just pronounce some word in Hangeul correctly” she smiles at byul slowly changing.

 

At the airport

Solar look pissed with all the eyes that prey her husband right now. Byul looks so handsome with his black rip jeans, black jacket, black snapback and white shoes while holding their luggage. Solar wears white dress with her hair makes a bun while natural make up. They really look like celebrities couple who came to airport and even their outfit really represent as the one. They look perfect in each other makes people around feel jealous.

“Why he must wear something hot like that in the airport? We are not the celebrities to wear something like that. Those annoying girls.” she bites her own lips and glare at those girls while byul check in their passport. Solar suddenly hold byul waist and to make sure all the girls saw that.

“He’s mine” she said in mind while her eyes still gaze with laser towards all the girls.

Byul realize that and just giggles towards his wife behaviour. He then put his hand around her shoulder for makes them stick closely.

“Hey.. don’t worry about them.. when my heart already your” he whisper that but solar did not listen to his word because she still looking at the girls make byul shake his head and drag their body towards departure.

Byul asked solar to sit at widow seat because he notices a man beside them kept checking at her body. Byul then glare at the man make him look away. Since Mr Moon got them in the first class seat, they can have private thing among them. The stewardess went to their place to deliver their food but what byul don’t realize is solar can sense the stewardess is checking him out. Solar feel jealous and suddenly make clingy around byul.

“ oppaaaa.. I’m very hungry..jebal oppa..” she said with her cheek pout cutely hoping that stewardess understand that the man that she trying to look is her legal husband.

“My wife is hungry.. okey we will eat okey.” He looks at solar and smile before he said thanks to the stewardess.

Byul open the food and pass to solar before he took a bite of his sandwich. He then asks solar to open for taste the sandwich. Solar took a bite and smile happily eating her food. After they have meal, solar suddenly feel drowsy and sleep while byul saw that and take her head to his chest and took a look closely to solar face.

“You really beautiful solar… and I hope our honeymoon trip will be the most memorial trip ever” he said and cares her face; slowly kiss her crown without wake her up.

He giggles when heard solar snooze a little and then close his eyes too. The journey took 5 hours 15 minutes to arrive in Da nang International Airport. When they arrive at the airport, his father people came and take them to their private villa. Since solar already been in Vietnam before so she know a little bit how to speak with the people.

They arrived at Moon Private Villa that was facing the beautiful Da Nang beach. Solar look very stunned at how the beautiful this villa with a pool outside the house, the white luxury living room and kitchen. She looks around the house while byul took all their belonging into the room. She took some pictures and send to their family to tell that they already safely arrive. She then walk around the pool and play with her feet. She forgets there was someone who looks at her from the sliding door with smile.

Solar still playing with the water when suddenly byul come from behind, pushing her inside the pool.

“ hahhahahha…. Gosh make sure to look behind you solar” he said with laughing but stop immediately when solar look drown in the pool.

“Sol!!!!!!” he said and jumps into the pool and drags her up to the floor. Byul feel very worried when solar still do not open her eyes. He panic and kept push her chest but nothing happened so he then make a move to do the CPR on solar because it only his choice. Suddenly, Solar’s eyes become big and she push him apart from .

“Solar… are you okey? I’m so sorry” byul face seems very worried and he tries to check everything but it make solar blush when his hand kept touching her body.

“I…am okey byulie… I need to go to the toilet.” She said and rush went inside leaving byul who still look clueless to what had happened.

She close and lock the door while holding her chest. Her heart makes a beat very fast when she remembers byul doing CPR to her. Actually she just playing around to make byul feel sorry to what he have done but she never expect byul to look so worried like that.

“He just kiss me..aniyaaa it not even a kiss. It just a CPR but still I feel his lip on mine.. What are you thinking yongsun? Please go away dirty mind” she still in embarrassing state and lock herself in the toilet. She then chat her best friends and tell them what happened. Her friends just laugh at her stupid move that eat herself. Byul who stay outside, still feeling worried and went in to find her. He knocks the door and wait patiently outside.

“ solar… are you okey? Please open this door.” He said with worried voice.

“ I’m okey byulie.. just give me a second” she try to calm down “ Inhale. …Exhale kim yongsun.. you can do this..fighting” she then open the door and before she could peek at the person who stand outside suddenly byul hug her tightly make she stunned in her place.

“I’m so sorry.. I promise to never do such stupid things again. I’m so worried when you did not open your eyes. I thought…I’m sorry again solar. Forgive me.” He said those words makes solar feel very happy that finally she can know that the man that she already falling in love are worried and care about her condition. She then smile and nod even she know it just a prank to her husband but it the most happy prank.

“Sorry byullie.. I hope u will not get angry if u know this only a prank.” She said in mind and still hugging his warm body with a smile in her face.

Night at the Villa

Byul still worried about solar’s condition especially when he saw she almost drown in the pool so he kept asked her to take a rest on the bed but she insisted to take a walk around Da nang during the night.

“Can you please listen to me? We can take a walk tomorrow.” Byul said while waiting her change.

“No… I’m fine. I want to show you the famous dragon bridge.. It only functions at night.” She said make byul sigh.

“Fine.. But promise me. Always stick together with me okey” he said make solar nod like a little kid.

They walked together in each other hand to the place, looking the beautiful scenery around them. It already becomes the natural things that happened to them especially after they married. When they arrived at the bridge, Solar jolt happily because she can saw the light of the bridge that looks like a dragon. So many couple around them tries to take photo together and make solar wanted to make memories in here. She then pull out her phone and took a selfie of them with a hand on byul shoulder and their face stick closely. They then took a seat at the bench and look at the river.

 

“ byul do you know if a couple have a kiss under that dragon bridge, they will last forever and no one can separate them” she said while looking at byul face.

“ahhhh.. I see… but it nonsense things solar…. I mean.. The one who make the relationship longer are our selves” byul said make solar frown.

“Mmm… not romantic at all” she pout while said it slowly but still can be heard make byul laugh even more.

“But… solar.. Maybe it will be true too” he said and wink

“Why you said that” she said

“Because you the one who said that and I trust you” he said make solar blush and try to look into the sky.

“The moon are very beautiful tonight even it been surrounded by the stars” she smile

“Maybe the moon is happy because it finally found the light that will always be with it forever” he said make solar look at him clueless to what he talking about. He smile at the clueless yeba in front of him and finally said… “The sun.. Moon has found his sun” he then took solar hand and went back home.. Solar who still digest to what byul said just followed him back home hoping that he will talk about it.

The music of rain can be heard outside the villa. The weather has turn into cold and comfortable night. Byul already in his t-shirt and short pant went towards bed and tap the pillow leaves solar that still sit in the couch looking at him.

“Our parents really plan everything smoothly are they? It just only one freaking pillow on the king size bed.. How we gonna sleep tonight?” she still thinking to solve the problem make byul smirk.

“Come here sol…” he said and tap the bed ask her to sit beside him. Solar then follow byul word and sit beside him

“What?” she said

“You can sleep on my arm.. here.. What use if I went to gym to gain muscle in arm if I can’t make my wife sleep on it” he said make solar shock.

“Well.. it true but…. Before she could finish her words, byul said “you afraid of me are you?” make solar put her head down looking to the white sheet.

“ I will never do something without your agreement. If I do that, I’m the most useless man in this earth for hurting a beautiful angel in front of me.” he sigh and “you can sleep here then. I will sleep on the couch” he stands up to walk towards the couch but suddenly a hand stop him and makes byul look at the person who already grips his hand.

“ani byulie… just sleep here with me. I trust you.. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter