Chapter 9 (past friendships)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the café

Solar are helping hwasa in the café to hang up the decoration. They had to close the café for a while to decorate it since a new promotion will comes. She carefully hangs up the crystal bulb by using a chair but the chair it not to stable so she almost fall down. However, wheein saw that, so she immediately holds the chair.

“Oh my… I almost died at young age” solar said while touch her chest

“Unniieee… can you please be careful. You are not going to died but just break a few bones maybe.” said wheein with worried voice.

“Thanks wheepup.. You’re my hero” she said with smile and pinch her cheek

“Unnie..hajimaaa” wheein said and “Okay. But you better treat me ice cream unnie.” Wheein said with grins and solar sigh loudly makes hwasa join them too.

“unnieeee..not fair.. I want too.not ice cream but fried chicken” hwasa said with her cute pout

“yahhhh…you two..finee..order and I will paid for them” solar said with roll her eyes towards these two.

Solar phone get the notification text from byul. She happily opens and read it while leave the two who already busy ordering food.

@mymochiwife<3: baby.. I just want to tell you that tiffany unnie and hyung will come to korea this Tuesday..

@myforeverstar<3:jinjaa oppaa.Tuesday? It’s that means tomorrow? .araso.. do we need to pick them up in airport?^.^

@mymochiwife<3: really?? Hahaha.sorry I did not remember what day is today.. ah no.. they have transport already.. hey, I will pick up you soon okey.. saranghae my mochi yeba.

@myforeverstar<3:kekekeke…can’t wait to see you oppa..saranghae my star.

Solar look at her phone daringly especially her wallpaper as the picture of them together looking sweetly.

“cute” she said loudly forget about her surrounding

“who’s cute solar?” said someone from behind make her little surprise and almost let down her phone.

“oh my god!! Yahh Irene… can you please call me first before surprise me like that?” she said with little glare to her best friend who already chuckles.

“I already have pabo yaaa… I called you many times and you just look fool yourself over here by grin by yourself.”

“unnie is mad in love with her husband” said wheein and hwasa make Irene nod at them.

Solar look at them with roll eyes and ask them to sit. They took seat and Irene slowly put her little daughter in a stroller.

“Where seulgi?” solar said

“He said want to meet byul at office.” Said Irene who pat wendy to sleep.

They kept hang out until the bell rang to alert that customer has come. Wheein then excuse herself to take order at counter with hwasa leave the two unnies who talk about their life.

 

Meanwhile at same time, in the Moon Corporation,

“hyung are you sure she will came too without him?” said Irene looking pity at his hyung who already sigh

“I don’t know. Taeyeon hyung said she will” said byul

“hyung…. I don’t know what had happened in the past to all of you but what you been tell me, I think it time you need to meet them and fix all of this mess”

“No… I just can’t seul.. I can’t”

“It had been years hyung…. You need to.” Before seulgi could finish byul cut him

“You don’t know how hurt I am.. You don’t know how to feel being betrayed by the one of you love” said byul angrily look at seulgi but “I’m sorry.. I mad at you without good reason.. Sorry seul” he realise that he mad at his best friend.

Byul met seulgi at high school and their friendship start when they have badminton competition. Since that they become friend and Seulgi knows that byul has few best friends since he a little kid but seulgi never met them but only saw their picture together. Byul’s best friends study at different school. Seulgi always listen to byul story about them especially taeyeon and tiffany that he thought as his own brother and sister. Seulgi also know that byul fall in love with one of his best friends and even they already become an item in the past. Byul love her very much.

Everything was fine until when they become university student which byul suddenly change. He never talks about his best friends again and even ‘she’. Byul hate them very much even cut every connection with them. Since seulgi wanted to know reason of his friend sudden change, seulgi asked taeyeon and tiffany about what exactly had happened. They just told a little and he then heard everything from byul self. It have been years until today he heard about ‘she’ from byul again.

“It okey hyung…I’m sorry too.. but I really hope everything will be fine because sometimes we need to forgive and start new life so that all the burden in our heart can be lift up.” He said and pat byul shoulder hopping his hyung will understand what he said.

“me too” byul said while looking outside.

Seulgi looks at his watch that show it already 5.30 p.m which he need to pick up his wife and daughter.

“hyung do you want to join with me to the café?” said seulgi while looking at byul

“Well.. I just finish my work so, let’s go then” byul said while take his laptop and put in the bag. They went to their cars and drive to the same road to pick up each other wife in the same place.

 

At the café,

“Where exactly your daddy wendy yah” Irene said while holding her up.

“He will back soon irene” solar said while play with wendy who already giggles with her peek a boo.

“Yeah.. he better do. Oh yeah, byul will pick up you right?” Irene said with smile at her daughter.

“Yup. He better..”

“ahhh.. look unnies prince charming are coming together.” Said wheein make solar and Irene look outside.

“When will someone gonna pick me up?” said wheein with pout make them laugh

“What.. I always send you back and we stay together stupid wheepup”. Said hwasa and knock her head.

“Huh.. then how about we date each other hwasa. I can be your good girlfriend.” Said wheein with a grins.

“In your dream wheepup.. in your dream.” Said hwasa with red check and went to kitchen.

“These two… I mean I will support them if they realise their feeling one day” said solar while looking at her best friends.

“hahaha. Me too..”

 

Moon Residence,

Solar finish her bath and walk into the room while drying her hair with towel. She looks at byul who immersed in his own world on the bed. Since in the car, byul don’t talked too much and prefer being quiet. She then walk slowly towards him and sit beside him and put her head on byul shoulder while play with his finger.

“oppa.. You look quiet today. Something wrong?” she said makes byul look at her with smile

“Nothing.. I just tired. Today lot of work need to be done” he said with smile while resting his head on solar chest.

“mmmm” solar play with his hair until byul feel relax.

“I can’t tell my wife about her..it might be misunderstanding or should i?” byul said in mind and slowly close his eyes, hug his wife body tightly.

The clock show 11.30 p.m, byul stirred a bit and slowly realise he fall asleep on his wife who already reading a book.

“Oh you wake up already? Did I wake you up?” she said while put her book on the table in that locate side of their bed.

“No.. I just don’t feel tired anymore.. Well maybe because I sleep on soft thing with warm feel from my wife” he said with grin tease his wife

“yahhhh… ert” she push byul off from her and hide in the blanket with red face.

“Well.. it your fault for making me lose my tiredness” he said and lay beside her in the blanket while looking at his wife face.

“oppa…I want to sleep.. erkk. Gnite.” She said with red face and peck byul lip before face away from him.

“Not tonight baby.. you can’t sleep tonight.” He said and moves the blanket away from her.

“It going be long night” she said in mind.

 

Sun has risen brightly and solar wake up early today because she need to go to café because today is the day of summer promotion. She then helps her mother in law to prepare the breakfast.

“Good morning baby and mom” byul said and sit on the chair while looking at his wife.

“Morning byul..Where is your dad? I will call your dad first” Mrs Moon said and went to find his husband.

“Today is your café promotion right baby?” he said while solar put tea in his cup

“yup.. oppa, today you will not send me okey.. because I need to pick up Irene since she want to help us today” she said and take sit beside him

“okey then. Oh oppa will back late tonight because I need to settle some work. You okay with that right?”

“Really.. I will send you food then. Maybe we can have dinner together”

“Of course baby”

“Oh tiffany unnie chat me telling that they already arrive last night”

“ohh.. rea..really.. I will try to meet them. Do you want to come too?”

“Sorry oppa.. I very busy today..send my regards to them”

“okey”

They have breakfast together before solar excuse herself to go to work. Byul send solar to her car and kiss goodbye before he move towards his own car. Byul receives message from taeyeon asking him to come to lunch. He then replies ‘okay’ before drive his car to his office.

After having big meeting with all shareholder, he then went to taeyeon’s house based on location that he been shared. Byul feel nervous this time not because he going to meet his noona and hyung but he a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter