Chapter 11 (Final)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar pov

My head feel dizzy and makes me stop doing work immediately. These day, I easily feel tired and also my head kept aching badly.

“unnie? Are you okey?” ask wheein while took a sit beside her

“I’m okay. Just feel little bit dizzy but I will be fine after rest a few minutes” I said with smile which makes the wheepup nod.

After a few minutes, I continue work by making the cakes in the kitchen however the head kept spinning and I can’t continue working. I tried to push myself but suddenly my legs feel weak and almost faint until I heard wheein scream.

“unnie, I think we almost..OMG, unniee!!” which lucky for me when wheein catch me from falling on the floor. She then slowly drag me towards the nearest chair.

“What wrong wheein? I heard your scream.” Said hwasa panicked walk to them

“Solar unnie almost faint. Lucky I caught her”

“Omg unnie. Are you okey? You looks pale. Do you want me to call byul oppa?” said hwasa while looking at me. I then shake her head refuse wheein to tell byul about my condition.

I don’t want to disturb him seem nowdays he so busy with work in office because he will go to the London for the important meeting. She promise to try understand byul condition as a new CEO for the company. That why, she try to pretend okay in front of byul because she do not want him to be worried.

“No hwasa. It okay. I just tired I guess.”

They so worried till they ask me stop doing any work and just rest. I was bored scrolling the Instagram when I heard the bell on door rang which mean the customer came over. But it was Irene with her daughter came and look worry. I guess kids have told her about my condition in group. She then sit in front of me.

“What wrong with you babe? The kids told me that you almost faint in the kitchen. I rush over here after heard that.” She said while put her hand on my forehead.

“I don’t know babe.. These day, I seem become weak and easy feel tired” I said with sigh

“...................”

“What Irene” I said with annoying since she kept making face

“Hmmm.. do you feel dizzy ever morning and sometimes feel nauseous solar yaa?”

“y..yeah. how do you know and why you make that kind of face?” I said while making weird face which makes her grin.

 “Let go now solar”

“W.wait Irene.. What do you mean? Where are we going?”

“Just follow me solar.” She said while grab my hand towards her car

I just stay in silent in the car since Irene are focusing on the road and I kept play with wendy which giggles on my lap when I kept peek a boo her.

“What we doing in front of hospital? Are you sick?” I said when she park her car.

“Not me but you. Let’s go sol” makes me follow her.

Back to café

“Arghhhhhhh!!!OMG UNNIEEEE” the little pup scream and makes scenario which all the customer look at us.

“wheein... stop it” said hwasa makes her wheepup pouting while Irene chuckles at their reaction

“Hey.. Pull it off.. Don’t make the baby scare” said solar with a happy face

“I’m sorry my little baby... aunty wheein really happy about this” she said while caressing solar flat stomach.

“unnie.. You should tell oppa about this..” said hwasa with grin

“I know but let’s talk about it in right time. His been busy nowadays since Tuesday, he will go to London for meeting” solar said with sigh

“It great news unnie, tell oppa now” said wheein

“They were right. He will happy to hear this sol” said Irene by support her friends and “do you want me to tell seulgi so that byul can know about this?”

“No.no.no. mmm.. Just let me tell him”

“As soon as possible solar.. He will be really happy about this you know.. When I first told seul about this, he was crying badly.. Hahahaha.so funny” said Irene makes us laugh by imaging how seulgi looks.

“I will” solar said while smile happily caressing her soon to be bump.

Flashback

The doctor are checking me with asking me lot of question and also took my urine to test something. I don’t know why I do this but seem like Irene actually know what was going on with me. After a few minutes, the doctor came back with smile and sit on her chair.

“By looking at your report Mrs Moon, it seem nothing wrong with you but” the doctor said make I nervous to heard next and “I guess, congratulation Mrs Moon”

“Eh? Excuse me.”

“You were 2 month pregnant.. I hope you take care yourself carefully these day and stop doing hard work. I will give you a few medicine especially vitamins.” Which make me almost cry.

“Thanks doctor nim” I said

“Mrs Moon, make sure you came back for the next okay. It will be nice if your husband come too so that I can describe him in detail”she said and I went out to Irene and hug her.

“What the doc said? Was I right in guessing?”

“You were Irene.. You were.. I’m gonna be a mom” solar said with sobbing happily.

“See.i know it. Congrats babe.. I’m really happy for you and byul..Look like wendy will have a friend soon.” Irene said with smile

 

Someone was snapping from my dream and when I look at him, he was smile while looking at me.

“What are you thinking baby?” said byul while sit beside solar on sofa

“When you came home oppa? I thought you said you will be late tonight while byul already snuggle on solar neck

“I miss you.” He said makes me chuckles

“Have you take your bath? You smelly.”

“Really? But I think my perfume still there.”

“Yes and you need to take bath now.” Solar said make him growl and then smirk

“How about you come with me too baby.”

“No. Just go and I will wait you here” which makes byul chuckles

“Fine. I will back soon” while peck her

 

Byul pov

 I was wondering why solar quiet today even at the dinner, she seem don’t have appetited. Are they something happened in the café or there were something that I don’t know. After talk with dad about preparation to the London this Tuesday, I went back to room and saw her read a book so I approached her.

“baby.” I call her and she look at me with smile

“Yes”

“Are you okay? Seem tonight you have something wondering in your mind. If you don’t mind you can tell your husband about it.” Which makes she put the book away and look at me.

“Well. Actually there were something I want to talk but it seem pretty late tonight oppa and I too tired tonight. Can we talk about it tomorrow?”

“Okay. I guess tomorrow I will lend you fully my ears and time for you”

“Don’t you have work tomorrow especially in preparation?”

“It’s okay.. I can have half day. I know these day I don’t get to spend time with you so I gonna tell dad about it tomorrow and let’s have date tomorrow.”

“Really? Promise oppa”

“Promise. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter