Chapter 3 (wedding& Plan)

Seduce my husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim residence 

Everything just been great with a deep slept last night and how she wish to stay in the bed like this forever but it not too long when suddenly her phone get lot of notification from group chat. She lazily open the chat and make her eyes become big after read massage in the chat.

" WH....WHATT!!...'' she rush to the toilet.

 

2 hour before that, At the cafe

Hwasa stay in the cashier meanwhile wheein took the orders from the customer not untill they realize there a someone look at them from outside. At first, they thought maybe that person waiting for someone to come however it still be the same spot for almost 30 minutes. Hwasa caught he looking around the cafe and she look at wheein untill they make decision to approach that strange guy outside.

'' Hello, erkkk. what can we help you sir?'' said wheein and that make he look at them with charming smile.

''oh my god wheepup...he smile to us..very handsome guy and look western huh''. hwasa whisper and make wheein giggle with " it not western okey..it for food..suitable word for him, look like an outsider.''

''  Sorry, but it this a correct location based on this address miss?'' said that guy and make this two nod. They invited he to come inside and before wheein could ask he, the guy ask them a weird question and make them look at each other " it that true solar is working in here right?" he smile and notice this two look  clueless.

'' im been rude again right.. my name is Moonbyul E and u guys can call me moonbyul. im solar......." before he could finish his sentence, this two screaming together and make byul shock and almost jump from the seat.

" YOU ARE SOLAR UNNIE GONNA BE HUSBAND RIGHTTTTT!!!!!" and they make weird sound almost like dolphin.

 

Solar rushly park her car and run towards her cafe. She try catch a breath at the door untill wheein wave at her with happy smile.

" Unnieeeeeee..........here..here......'' wheein happily said. 

Solar went to them and have a seat in front of these two friend while gasp for air. Solar look at her bestfriends and direct ask about byul. Hwasa smile mockingly her gesture while wheein giggle like a pup and solar almost curse at them when suddenly a sweet voice can be heard close to her ear.

" are you looking for me my dear'' byul stand closely behind solar make her shock and almost fall, luckly for her, byul grab her waist and make them stick so close.

" awww......so sweet...hehehe..right hwasa'' said wheein while her friend smirk to at lovely couple.

Blood rush to her face and softly push them aside and make byul smile.

'' im sorry solar. are you okey?'' he touch solar face and make she got goosebump all over her body.

''byul...byulie..i..im okey..'' she took a seat and glare at her bestfriends. byul sat beside her and face the girls. Solar look at him and ask '' what are you doing here? you can call me first..''she said with confuse look.

'' ahhh....actually i ask mom to give ur address.i just want to meet you alone.. i guess we need to know each other better right..well i guess u have funny and lovely friends over here.. he said while high five with wheein and hwasa.. Solar look at them weirdly.

'' when u guys start to become close huh'' solar, make they smile and giggle. 

'' unnie...oppa is a good man and well we love him right now..'' wheein

'' we just talk about you solar...kekeke...'' hwasa said and make solar look at her.

'' what they tell you exactly byulie?.'' she wait for byul answer but before he told her, hwasa and wheein interrupt him.

"we talk lot of things about unnie..kekeke...right oppa?" wheein look at byul who try digest what they talk in hangul.

Solar know he struggle to understand in hangul.. She sigh and imaging her life as translator to this man after this..

'' we just tell you are very sweet, nice, cute, a cry baby and..." they giggle.." stingy girl..'' and make her throw a tissue box to them but accidentally hit byul head. Solar touch byul head and apologize many time. she glare at her bestfriends. '' it all u guys fault.. byulie.. im so sorry okey'' she repeatly touch byul untill he grab her hand and pat.

''it okey solar...'' he smile. When they realize they are holding each other hand, they flustered and look at other direction but they almost forgot that there are two creature are smirking right now.

'' it gonna be interesting right wheein'' hwasa whispered to her bestfriend while wheein nod.

They hang out and talk lot of things untill for 1 hour when suddenly solar remember that her need to go try wedding dress with their mothers at 3.30 p.m. Since byul already with her, she ask byul to went together to the boutique.

 

In the car

It still an akward silent between them but no so long when solar ask byul questions to break the silent atmosphere between them.

" byulie.....can i ask you something?'' solar

'' oh... yeah...go ahead'' byul still driving

Solar look hesitated at first and then '' im sorry if a hurt you but.......how long u been in london? i mean yeah since u forgot how to speak hangul and with that weird accent...heheheh.. i guess it must be long huh..'' solar ask byul with giggle and that make byul laugh.

'' aww u hurt my heart solar..naa...i just joking..well, i live there since i was 10 untill now... i know it funny like when my parent indeed look like korean right..'' byul eyes still on the road. Solar dont want to stop conversation, she kept talking and byul is a good listener. Sometimes they giggling together and talk again untill they arrived at the destination.

 

Ary wedding Boutique 

''well...well...look at who here sohye... our two beloved kid are coming together'' mrs kim pat her friend hand and make mrs moon look at them with smile.

'' byul...i thought u said u want to meet ur friends and how can solar be with you?'' said mrs moon by looking at her son face.

Byul told them that he fetch solar at cafe and gonna join them for the fitting we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter