five

hell is where i dreamt of u and woke up alone

Like always, Sinb is always the first one to wake up. Usually what she would do is stay in bed for a couple of minutes and just hold Yerin in her embrace. Because in the mornings all the problems in the world tend to disappear. It was the only time that it felt like the never ending time stopped, making it feel like only the two of them existed in this world. The mornings were always chilly, peaceful and calm.  

But this morning, Sinb contemplated whether she should get out of bed or not. For one thing she wants to be here when Yerin wakes up but another thing is that she is starving and just wants to devour every food existed in the world. 

She opted for the first option and decided to stay in bed until Yerin wakes up. Until then, she hoped that Yerin would wake up to the sounds of her growling tummy in the drop pin silence dorm room they were in.  

Although staying in bed meant that she has time to think, which was the last thought she had before falling asleep. Sinb hated thinking, thinking only lead to unwanted thoughts of insecurities about nothing. She hated that thinking lead to things whether it might be old not very fond memories or about the future. The future.  

Yerin wanted her to stay. She kept replaying what Yerin said last night in her head. She couldn't believe that Yerin actually wanted her to stay, the only reason she left was because she thought that if she found out- the latter would never forgive her.  

Maybe running away wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but what do you do after waking up next to a girl who isn't your girlfriend? Sinb knew better that even if she was drunk, she should've controlled herself in whatever situation they were in. She hated to lie to Yerin because she knows Yerin is that oblivious. Yerin would fall for it and she didn't want to fool Yerin that way.  

Of course she thought of telling Yerin calmly, that was the most logical and sensible thing to do, right? But Sinb was scared. Nothing made sense, not even the 'most logical and sensible' thing to do. The anxiousness got the best of her and she loved Yerin too much to hurt her, she loved Yerin too much to lose her. Even in this moment, she wasn't able to forgive herself for doing what she did.  

She sighed heavily and just then, Yerin pulled her close to fill in the gap present between them. A small smile formed on her lips because that's what Yerin always does every morning every time they slept together. Even in her sleep, Yerin never failed to make Sinb feel loved.  

"You awake?" Sinb asked lowly not sure if Yerin actually was, she surely didn't want to wake her exhausted girlfriend up after those nights of no sleep. 

Yerin separated herself from Sinb's embrace with a small smile. Her eyes wandered all over her face again, still in disbelief of how beautiful Sinb could be even after waking up in the morning. She was relieved to see that Sinb didn't go anywhere.  

"What?" Sinb asked again with a questioning smirk that revealed her pearly white teeth because of how sheepishly Yerin was smiling at the moment, noticing how the latter's eyes went everywhere on her face.  

Yerin replied to her question(s) by smashing their lips together. A kiss that the both of them have been craving, a kiss so passionate and filled with love. There was nothing better than being in each other's arms feeling all safe and sound. 

After the breathless kiss, they had their foreheads against each other and both of them knew that they were smiling like an idiot because of each other.  

"Yerin, I'd love to stay in bed all day but I'm starving"  

"McDonalds?"  

"McDonalds."  


my personal interpretation of that scene in the fault in our stars, i think it beats the original dont you think?