eleven

hell is where i dreamt of u and woke up alone

"Sinb, am I annoying?"  

Sinb furrowed her eyebrows at the questions even though she knew Yerin couldn't see. It's not the first time Yerin has asked this, but every time the question pops up Sinb can't help but feel annoyed, at the question.  

Yerin and annoying shouldn't belong in the same sentence, she thought. Sinb has never found Yerin to be annoying. Yerin is the opposite of annoying, Yerin is calming, a ball of sunshine, all that sort.  

They were cuddling, like always. This time they're at Sinb's dorm which is located not that far from Yerin's. Yerin's dorm was always their place to be because nobody would disturb them, although ever since Sojung came into the picture they always alternate between.  

Sinb has a roommate herself, Kim Yewon. The same aged girl schedule consisted of a lot of classes up until late afternoon which meant they could cuddle all day up until night falls.  

"Never" Sinb simply replied. She wanted to say more, but that's only if Yerin wanted to hear.  

"Really? Not even once? Like even right now?" 

"Okay, maybe sometimes when you steal my food but-"  

"No, not that type annoying, Eunbi. You know the annoying I'm talking about"  

Eunbi, the older girl used her real name. She's being serious, Sinb thought. 

And the thought progressed into other thoughts. 

"Never, never in a million years would I think you're annoying, Yerin"  

"How so, won't you get sick of me? What if I never get better, I mean I am but what if it gets worse?" 

Sinb took her time to construct her sentences, wanting to be careful with her words. She knows she can be blunt with Yerin if she wanted to, they've never had hard feelings about anything serious before, even in political views. But she wanted to anyways, because she wants Yerin to know how much she cares.  

"Because you're the opposite of annoying, Yerin. If you were annoying I wouldn't be here cuddling with you right now, if you were annoying I would've stopped hanging out with you long before, if you were annoying I wouldn't be here telling you reasons why you're not"  

"Your constant questions, all of your struggles, all of your problems, none of them are burdening me in any way. It hurts to see you get burdened by them, that's why I'm trying my best to help. I'm still here because I love you, I love you a lot Yerin" 

The older girl couldn't help but form a small smile on her lips at Sinb's answer. She always knew what to say, always knew how to make Yerin's heart skip a beat because it's always beating so fast when she's with her.  

"I love you too, thank you for dealing with me"  

"Always" 


hi everyone, first i'd like to apologise for not updating as often as i should. i just thought i'd write something just to give you guys something to read, a filler chapter i suppose. i'll try to work on longer chapters that actually makes sense but like always, i really dont know where i'm going with this story so until then let's just pray for me think of some good ideas. thank you for reading and thank you for subscribing, it means a lot! :) i hope you have a nice day/week ahead of you, stay safe.