Trap?

Heroic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're...Kwon Jiyong-ssi. What can I help you, sir?" Wheein asked, completely taken aback with the man's fashion style. He wore a Hawaiian dress shirt and cargo knee shorts, tinted shades covered his eyes with a golden chain around his neck. He looked like a gangster, Wheein thought.

 

"I'm here to fetch Jessica," His reply was clipped, feigning impatience.

 

Wheein frowned. "I understand. Please come in, I will get my sister from her room." She hesitantly stepped sidewards and welcomed the charismatic man, his odd sneakers intrigued Wheein more.

 

She led the way to the living room, steps light and quiet. "Please sit. I will get her now." The man sat down, his legs immediately slackly crossed like home sweet home.

 

This bastard, Wheein narrowed her eyes.

 

Climbing the stairs with a quick pace, she arrived at her sister's room, barging in without knocking. Jessica squeaked, startled with Wheein's sudden intrusion.

 

"I still hate you for pranking me with that yucky green thing." Jessica snarled, her expression angered.

 

Wheein raised an eyebrow, "This is not the time to list down all of my sins. The investor that I attended earlier just went here. He said he's fetching you." Her voice went low, full of accusation.

 

"Jiyong oppa?" Jessica's face lit up real quick, her eyes twinkled with excitement.

 

"Kwon Jiyong, he is." Wheein confirmed, still confused with her sister's reaction.

 

Is she actually dating that guy? That gangster looking guy?

 

Jessica immediately propped upwards to stand up on the bed, frantically jumping with too much happiness. "He actually went here?" She shrieked loudly, almost giving Wheein's hearing a ringing feedback.

 

"Yes. He's currently waiting for you at the living room." Wheein feigned a bored expression but she's still intrigued with her sister's reaction.

 

Maybe I am right, she's dating that guy, Wheein noted.

 

Jessica rushed to the bathroom, her clothes flimsily flying away, landing on the floor. The door clicked close and Wheein chuckled with her sister's actions. The last time she had seen her like that was when Yuri came over to take care of Jessica. She was sick back then and Wheein was preparing for finals.

 

Is she actually doing this to forget Yuri? That's wrong.

 

She picked up all of her sister's lying clothes from the floor and folded it neatly, placing inside the laundry basket. Boys who helplessly fell in love with her icy charms didn't know about this side of Jessica. No one knew except Krystal, Yuri and Wheein.

 

Kwon Jiyong. The name bothered Wheein more, a sense of odd familiarity waved through her mind. She heard it several times when she was at her father's office, given that she was appointed to represent the meeting.

 

I think he's more than an investor...

 

A phone beep rang through Wheein's pocket, fishing it out to see who texted her at the moment. It was an unknown number but with her not much strong photographic memory, she had seen this number few times in Jessica's phone.

 

From: +xxxxxxxxxx
Help me, Wheein-ah. Your sister is the only love of my life and it seemed that the two of them got the wrong message. Please reply back, I really need your help.

- Y

 

 

It was Yuri. Wheein typed a message before her sister could finish her bath.

 


To: +xxxxxxxxxx
You made Sica cry. Why should I believe you?

 


After several minutes, her phone beeped again, receiving a reply from Yuri.

 


From: +xxxxxxxxxx
Our fathers agreed with a joint partnership and they had planned something bad. Jiyong was there and I suppose you were there too?

 


Wait a minute. That was a joint meeting? Wheein was utterly confused with the situation. Jiyong was the only Kwon there. How come that the both parties had agreed on such partnership? Where did they hold it?

 


To: +xxxxxxxxxx
Yes, I was there. Apparently, Jiyong-ssi was the only Kwon in the meeting. If they had already agreed, how and where did they execute the agreement? 

 


Jessica had already finished her bath, a piece of towel covered her bare body. Wheein was focused typing on her phone and the older girl found it very odd.

 


From: +xxxxxxxxxx
. They already did the agreement here at our company within the same time Jiyong attended you. They signed the partnership without Jessica's consent.

 


Wheein's face paled. If she had a megaphone right now, she would've shouted flowery curses against her father.

 

That greedy bastard!

-


Solar's eyes had dried already, eyebags puffing out that made her beautiful face become dull. Broken crashed broken, nothing else made sense for the hurting girl.

 

"Unnie, are you alright?" Hyejin worriedly asked, her arm hooked on Solar's shoulder. "You look like ." She innocently said.

 

"Yah! Ahn Hyejin don't talk ! That's bad," Byulyi scolded the younger one, voice raised with authority. Hyejin just rolled her eyes and proceeded to comfort the latter.

 

"At least the looks better than me," Solar weakly joked, her voice husked with tiredness.

 

By

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter