Strange!

Heroic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think Sica unnie will hate me after I put cucumber slices in her makeup kit?"

 

"Is that even a question? Wheein, the answer is obvious!" Krystal warily sighed, her phone held on her left ear.

 

"What am I going to do now?" Wheein cluelessly asked.

 

"You get the cucumber out." Krystal deadpanned, her breath produced choppy noises over the line.

 

A subtle shuffling roamed the line. Krystal patiently waited, thinking that Wheein was actually removing the cucumber out. Not until there was a shriek that made her put the phone away.

 

"Oops, I got caught! Talk to you la–" The ending beep followed by, cutting the phone call down. Krystal sighed heavily, worried about the two sisters at home.

 

She had always known that Jessica took three years to accept Wheein. It was all hard for the youngest but still, she didn't mind and she struggled to earn the oldest one's respect. 

 

Slowly but surely, they both got into good terms by means of initiating a decent conversation. Krystal took it as a signal for her to start going abroad for her only worry of staying in Seoul longer was the conflict of her sisters.

 

Wheein is a kind girl. The world does not deserve a human with the likes of her.

 

Tucking the phone in her pocket, she continued typing on to the paperwork. Just few more months, she will come back home to see her precious younger sister.

 

How hard it was for her to lose her mother at an early age. Becoming the only heiress of their father's company harshly took away her freedom.

 

I hope you're accepting things as the way they are, Wheein.

 

-

 

The bell rang and the students began to scuttle to their respective classrooms. The trio were still on their lockers, getting their own belongings before locking it close.

 

 

Wheein stared at her student council ID, still feeling a bit surprised that she was elected as the secretary of the SC. She was just a loner nerd in the corner of the room. Now that she have given it some thought, maybe she won because she had Byulyi and Hyejin by her side. Hitch hiking, Wheein bitterly laughed.

 

"What's up, Wheein? Something bothering you?" Byulyi inquired.

 

The latter shook her head, plastering a fake smile on her lips. "Nothing, just a bit nervous." She lied.

 

Hyejin took a glance to Wheein with her eyes narrowed. "We're here for you, always remember that." She gave her a small smile which Wheein missed on.

 

Wheein smiled warily, "No, it's really nothing. I would eventually tell you guys if there's really bothering me, you know that."

 

Hyejin and Byulyi seemed convinced and proceeded to walk down to the quiet hallway. Looking on the popular duo's back, Wheein felt so left out even if she was lucky enough to have the two as her friends.

 

Why was she feeling left out? Envy? Jealousy? Greed? Wheein crossed out the dangerous words in her mind, shaking the thought off. Maybe she had no pride. She had nothing to be proud of. Wheein sighed heavily before taking strides to catch up to the duo.

 

Maybe I need to prove something out.

 

"Hey. Do you know where the restroom is?" A voice inquired Wheein.

 

In front of her there was a pink haired girl who seemed taller than her just for a few centimeters, making Wheein halt from striding. She realized this is the first time she had seen her around the campus.

 

Another realization hit her as she noticed the closing proximity between them, making Wheein frown badly.

 

"Uh, too close." Wheein muttered. The girl took a one good step backward, giving the latter some personal space.

 

"You seem like a good person. Would you like to accompany me to the restroom for a bit? I didn't know it was the time of the month.." Her chubby cheeks blushed, sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter