Chapter 14 (Himchan): Warning

B.A.P Le Noir AU

Knock! Knock!

Himchan let out a small groan at the the sound of the incessant knocking that boomed through his hung over mind. He shifted in his bed, lifting himself so that he was sitting upright. The bed rustled a bit as the figure beside him pulled the blanket close to her chest. Himchan ran his fingers through his messy bed head and furrowed his eyebrows as he recollected the memories from last night. His attempts of recollection, however, were quickly interrupted by the continued thump on his door. He sneered a bit as the pain from the hangover began to set in. He let out a sigh as he went to his dresser to grab a clean pair of boxer briefs. He tugged at the black jeans that had littered the floor up as he headed towards the front door of his apartment. He opened the front door, an obvious look of disdain plastered on his face.

“You look like hell.” A small sympathetic smile spread across Yongguk’s face as he saw the exhaustion and after effects of alcohol painted on Himchan’s face.

“Feel like .” Himchan scratched the back of his head lightly as he moved aside, allowing Yongguk to enter his apartment. Himchan wobbled into his kitchen, Yongguk following behind him, Himchan making himself a pot of coffee to provide himself a wake up call.

“Acted like a peice of too.” Yongguk noted. Himchan scowled, knowing exactly what Yongguk was referring to.

“You’ve talked to Y/N.” Himchan took a sip of coffee, his face scrunching up from the bitter touch of the scorching liquid.

“She called me and told me where you. And also for you to basically go to hell,” Yongguk sighed, shaking his head in dismay at his friend’s actions. “I know what you’re trying to do…It would be better if you just told her instead of this.”

Himchan scoffed, placing his mug on the counter before crossing his arms. “If I told her, you know she would only get more involved.” Himchan sighed. He was resolute in his plan. You were too fiery, too passionate. Too caring to let something like this slide.

“True,” Yongguk let a small gummy smile appear, thinking about your gungho nature. “But it’s better than hurting her and hurting-”

“Himmiechann! Why did you get out of bed? I missed you.” Himchan’s face scrunched up at the high-pitched sound of last night’s escapade. A playful little grin was plastered on her lips, only the bed sheets hiding her frame.

“Yourself?” Yongguk raised a brow at the sight of the girl.

“Who’s you’re friend, Himmichan?” She flashed Yongguk a flirty grin, who returned her attempts with a cold expression. “I’m not usually into threesomes, but I’ll make an exception.”

“Did you come here just to scold me, Bang? And those punks call me a mom.” Himchan rolled his eyes as he completely ignored the woman.

“No, though you do deserve a good kick in the ,” Yongguk sighed and shook his head. “Youngjae got found the location of the Dragon Prince.”

“Great,” Himchan’s tired eyes turned into those of a hunter. The haze was gone and was now replaced with a fire and devilish nature. “Let’s head out.”

“Himmiiiiieeeeeeccchhhhhhaaaaannnn~” The girl whined. Himchan made a note to himself to never pick up a girl from a bar ever again. Especially one of those young party girls. They tended to get attached. “What about me? I thought, you know, maybe we could do-”

“Sorry, this was a one time thing,” Himchan walked past her, grabbed a clean shirt and began to head out the door, putting one arm in one of the sleeves. “It was fun.” He gave a casual wave as he left the apartment, Yongguk exiting quickly after.

“Are you sure it’s safe to leave her in there alone?” Yongguk smirked, knowing that hell hath no fury like a woman’s scorn.

“There’s nothing of value there so it’s fine. It’s not like it’s my private apartment,” Himchan snorted. “And don’t act like you don’t have one of these apartments either.”

“I do have them, but I don’t bring guest over.” Yongguk rolled his eyes as the two walked down the stairs of Himchan’s apartment complex.


“So that’s where that bastard has been hiding….” Himchan glared at the floorplans that was laid out before him.

“We should of guessed that he would hole away in one of their storage warehouses….” Daehyun growled as he leaned back into the couch, crossing his arms.

“How did you find this, hyung? This warehouse isn’t even on their list of storage units?”  Zelo raised an eyebrow as a cocky smirk glued itself to Youngjae’s lips.

“From the information about the INF. There was a list of of warehouse and storage units. From there I just had Jongup here do what he does best.” Youngjae grinned as he ravished in the glory of finding the Dragon Prince.

“People tend to talk after a few broken ribs and perpendicular tibia.” Jongup smirked, cracking his fingers as he did so. Himchan scowled a bit, not fond of Jongup’s bloodthirsty method, but at the moment, he didn’t care. If it would give him answers. A way. A method to keep you safe. He’d didn’t care of the means.

“So now that we have the where, how about the when?” Yongguk raised a brow as he looked down at the floor plans, analyzing them to see which way would be the best means of escape or the best means of entry.

“Soon,” Himchan adjusted his jaw. “The rest of the Emperor Dragons are probably there with him. We need to know exactly what their game plan is before jump in guns blazing.”

“Too much thinking will get you nowhere Himmiechan.” Jongup gave Himchan a bored smirk at his over planning.

“Better to think then end up dead.” Himchan growled, not wanting to deal with Jongup’s .

“Really? And where has all this thinking got you? Playing the fool for little ol’ marion?” Jongup scoffed. Himchan nearly jumped at Jongup, but Himchan was held down by Yongguk’s strong grip.

“Himchan’s right. We just don’t want them dead. We want answers.” Daehyun noted, trying to soothe the tension that had erupted between the group.

“I guess,” Jongup shrugged. “So I guess we’ll be paying a visit to Lu Feng again?”

“How much do we need this time?” Youngjae let out a small groan at the price tag this information was going to entail.

“Don’t act like we don’t have the cash to cover it,” Himchan rolled his eyes. “Our diamond heist last year gave of us more than enough funds, you miser.”

“So then let’s roll while the sun is still up.” Yongguk nonchalantly chimed in, getting up from his seat and heading towards the back garage where their vehicles were stored.

Zelo’s face scrunched a bit as he got a waft of something as he walked past Himchan. “Yah, hyung…” He sniffed the air a few more times. “Why do you smell like cheap perfume?”

Himchan froze at the words that left the maknaes mouth. Yongguk quickly covered his mouth, muffling the chuckles that were escaping his lips. Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup looked at each other confused then back at Himchan. “Just get in the car, Zelo!” Himchan shouted as he stormed towards the garage.


“Bearcat! BEARCAT!” You jumped at the sound of Ralphie’s voice booming in your ear. “I think you’ve shaken my martini enough.” He chuckled as you realized that you had probably over shaken his cheek.

“I’m sorry…I’ve just got a lot of things going on…” You tried to flash him a believable smile, but you knew that you weren’t fooling anyone.

Your thoughts kept going back to Himchan. His hurtful words. His cold demeanor. You didn’t know if you wanted to punch him in the face or interrogate him. Either way, you were confused and angry. You knew deep in your heart that the Himchan from that night was not the Himchan you grew to knew. Grew to be fond of. But you didn’t know what caused him to act this way, to purposely hurt you this way. You wanted to know, at least to try to comprehend his actions before you kicked his .

“You’ve been distracted lately,” Ralphie shot you a sympathetic smile. “Has it got anything to do that special agent that keeps popping up around here?”

“No. He is just a friend…gossip really does get around doesn’t it? And men think women are the rumor mill.” You chuckled, resting your chin in your hand.

“Then it’s those BAP boys? They haven’t popped up lately.” Ralphie raised a brow, a smirk on his face when he saw your eyebrows furrowed a bit. Bingo.

“Curiosity is dangerous, you know.” You smirked, leaning in so that your face was inches from Ralphie.

“Y/N,” You looked up at sound of your name to see Lu Feng enter the club, eyeing the surroundings back and forth. You raised a curious eyebrow. Lu Feng wasn’t the type to come to the bar. More of a tea over booze type of guy. Plus the cloud of smoke made him cough up a storm. You knew something was up for him to come down to Le Noir. “We need to talk. Now.”

You gave a polite smile at Ralphie as you followed Lu Feng to the back of the club. “Feng. Feng! What’s going on?” You pulled onto his arm, hoping to calm him down.

Lu Feng scrunched his face for a moment, covering his mouth with a cloth as he entered the private room of the club. “How can you stand stewing in that cloud of lung cancer?”

“I have lungs of steel,” You rolled your eyes. “Now what’s going on.”

“Ask your BAP buddies,” Lu Feng flopped down on the couch, rubbing his temples. “If it weren’t for you Y/N, I wouldn’t give a rat’s about those guys.”

“Wait, what? You’re not making any sense Feng!” For Feng to come down here and to be stressed about something. What he knew. What he was going to tell you. It was a matter of life or death.

Lu Feng chewed on his bottom lip, contemplating on whether he would dare utter the words that threaten to leave his lips. “I shouldn’t be here or even telling you this. That Himchan guy told me to keep you at arm’s length.”

“Lu Feng. Answer me now. What is going on.” You glared at your friends.

“Your buddies are walking into a freaking trap!” Lu Feng let out an exasperated sigh. “When I told them about the Dragon Prince….I didn’t know that….” He shook his head in dismay. “They’re getting themselves into something bigger than they think. The Dragon Prince knows they’re coming tonight. I don’t know how or what intelligence he is getting it from, but he knows. His buddies will be there waiting for them guns blazing. And to make matters worse those damn special agent buddies are hot on the Dragon Prince’s trail…”

You froze, letting all that information sink in….solidify in your mind. The pieces were starting to fall into place. Why Himchan acted like an . Why he kept pushing you away. You knew why and that made your heart swell more, yet at the same time the fury from his secrecy burned. “Lu Feng, where is the Dragon Prince now….”

“I don’t know….If I did I would tell you….” Lu Feng sighed, vigorously scratching his head. “All I know is that he’s in one of the warehouses down at the docks….” You quickly turned around heading towards the exit. “Yah! Where do you think you’re going!?”

“To go warn them.” You growled, grabbing your phone to ask one of Sam watch over the bar for you.

“Warn them? You don’t even know where they’ll be?” Lu Feng looked at you dumbfounded, following you out the door and through the club.

“I just can’t sit here, Feng!” You ran your fingers through your hair trying to figure how you were suppose to accomplish this impossible mission.


“More than likely the Dragon Prince and his crew will be somewhere around here…” Himchan circles the center of the warehouse.

“It has the best coverage and there is no way to surprise them without navigating through all that cargo.” Yongguk noted.

“And navigating through that maze is going to be hell.” Daehyun sighed, imaging the towers of cargo and them getting lost in a sea of boxes.

“Then we’ll use this maze to our advantage,” Himchan smirked, marking 4 different positions. “We’ll play a game of cat and mouse. Zelo, try to get a good vantage point and play a game of target practice with the guys at the front entrance. While those guys are distracted, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae, you three go in and try to eliminate as many of the small fries as you can. Yongguk, try to make as many contained distractions as you can inside. I’ll take care of the Dragon Prince.”

“Got it.” Daehyun and Zelo nodded in affirmation.

“Finally, some fun.” Jongup smirked, cocking his semi-automatic.

“Let’s get this over with.” Himchan sighed as they got out of the SUV, removing the ammunition and artillery needed from the back of the car.


You closed your the door of your black corvette, scanning the surrounding area for any sign of the boys. All you could hear was the small screeching of seagulls and the slow waves of the polluting water crashing against the concrete dock. The smell of salt water and panic filling the air. You didn’t know where to go or where to start searching, but all you knew was that you had to find them fast.

You just ran. Hoping and begging that you weren’t too late. A million thoughts were running through your heard. Scenes of what may come. Bodies. Blood. The boys who somehow brought a spark of excitement in your life now laying limp in a pool of their own blood. Himchan’s cocky, devilish spark now faded into nothingness. The smirk on his face now decorated with a trail of blood. You shook your head vigorously attempting to erase that image from your head. You weren’t going to let those you cared about slip through your fingers. Not like Scotty. Not like mom. You were going to save them.

You let out short breaths, scanning the area once more for any sign of the boys. Sweat trickling down your forehead, your white tank top, leather jacket, and dark blue jeans clinging to your body due to the excessive moisture. You scrunched your eyes at a familiar dot in the distance. It was an SUV similar to the one the boys had taken you back to their HQ in. You sprinted towards the car, hoping that they would still be in there. They weren’t.

“Damn it!” You slammed your fist against the hood of the car. You chewed your lip with so much strength you could taste of bit of iron enter your mouth. You looked around. Anywhere. Anyone. Help. You hated to admit it but you needed someone. Anyone. A hint. It wasn’t until a tuft of blonde on a nearby warehouse rooftop caught your eye that you found your clue. You squinted more to see who or what was up there, only to recognize the tall figure of Zelo in a sniper position. A Barrett M98B resting in his arms aiming at who knows what. You followed the aim of the sniper to find another warehouse not too far from where you were.

You quickly, but cautiously ran towards the warehouse, making sure your footsteps were not heard. You crouched down, hiding behind the walls of a near warehouse that boxed in the Dragon Prince’s hideout. Three heavily armed men dress in all black stood at the entrance. You grabbed the semi-automatic rifle in your holster and held it close to you. You had to be smart about this. Most likely the boys wouldn’t go through the front entrance. With the way Zelo was positioned his main goal was to get rid of the guys in the front so the rest of the boys must be coming from the back. You let out a small huff of breath preparing yourself to make a dash to the back.

“What are you doing here!” You jumped at the sound of a voice, quickly turning around and aiming your gun at the figure behind you. Himchan stood before you, dumbfounded and fuming. “You have got to stop aiming your gun at me.”

“Who told you to scare the out of me!?” You growled, your heart slowly falling to a steady beat.

“Who told you to be here.” He growled. He was mad. Furious. This entire charade and avoidance game he was playing was to prevent you from getting involved. But look at you now. Fully and 100% involved.

“Who told you to play Mr. Knight in Shining armor and hide this from me!?” You growled back. All the anger, frustration, yet care was spilling into your words. You were grateful that he cared for you. Flattered. You were furious that he thought you were so fragile that you couldn’t handle ‘big boy news.’

“I was trying to protect you.” He looked away from you, clenching his fist tightly.

“I don’t need protection.” You glared at him.

“You don’t understand!” He shouted, gritting his teeth, causing you to jump a bit.  “I just can’t….I can’t let you get hurt again. I can’t lose those I care about again.  Last time, if that was a real bomb….and when you got kidnapped…I just can’t let you get involved dammit. All of this! All of it is because of me! Because of us! If we didn’t come into your life you wouldn’t have almost got ! You wouldn’t have to fear for your life or the life of your girls! You wouldn’t be here!” He scratched his head vigorously. He knew he needed to stop. Shut up. But he couldn’t. He felt that the damn that he built was crumbling in front of him. “I told myself that if I would push my feelings away. Let you be happy. Be with someone like your husband, like Special Agent Im, not-”

You grabbed Himchan’s collar, turning him around and crashing your lips against him. The kiss was rough, passionate, needy. You wanted him to feel what you felt. Tell him that you didn’t needed to be sheltered. Tell him that he didn’t need to push himself away. Himchan simply froze, unable to sink in the situation that had just occurred. Once you parted your lips from his, you gave him a firm, quick punch across the face, causing Himchan to fall back a bit.

“First of all, I decided to let you boys into my life. Not the other way around,” You let out a sigh. “And second of all, I decide who I want to be with. And if you ever try this stupid stunt of keeping me out of the loop again, you can bet as hell that it won’t be you.”

A small smirk appeared on Himchan’s lips as he rubbed the sore spot where you er punched him. Was this a dream? Could gangsters like him even have dreams like this? If it was then he would kill anyone who decided to break this dream. He let out a small chuckle, a feeling of glee and joy bubbling in his stomach, but he knew he had to suppress it. He was still on the job. Celebrations and joy could be taken care of later.

“Fiesty as ever. But I guess that’s what I like about you,” He snorted before stepping closer to you. “But I’m serious, Adenium. You shouldn’t be here. You don’t know what-”

“I know exactly what I’m getting into. But apparently you don’t,” Himchan cocked an eyebrow at you. Confused at your words. “Lu Feng stopped at my bar earlier, he told me that the Dragon Prince knows you guys are coming,” Himchan’s expression distorted into one of cold, calculated, ruthless leader. Who had told him? Ratted out there plan. “Not only that but the special agents know where the Dragon Prince is here and they’ll probably come here anytime soon.”

Himchan let out a sigh, before turning on his earpiece. “Change of plans.”

“Exactly, so let’s get the hell out of here. Tell the boys to get back and Zelo off the roof and let’s go.” You stared at Himchan confused when he shot you a cocky smirk at your suggestion.

“Guys, it looks like someone tipped of the Prince that we’ll be coming.”

“What?” Himchan could hear Daehyun’s and the rest of the boys’ confusion on the other line. “Who the hell told them?”

“Don’t know, but at the moment, don’t care. We’re gonna have to go about this another way. Yongguk start a distraction at the back. Smoke them out and once they all start pouring out of there Zelo you take care as much of them as you can. Daehyun, Jongup, Youngjae and I will be at the side of the front entrances taking care of the rest of them. If any one of us finds the Prince make sure to just incapacitate him. Don’t kill him.”

“But what about all the cargo, hyung?” Zelo chimed in, not to fond of the idea of letting all that possible profit go up in flames.

“Right now, that information that the Dragon Prince has is worth more than whatever is in those boxes.” Himchan noted then turned off the line.

“What are you doing!?” You threatened to punch Himchan again, but he quickly caught your fist and pulled you into a hug instead.

“I like seeing you all feisty and angry for my sake. It’s kinda cute.” He chuckled.

You scoffed, rolling your eyes and pushing him back. “Didn’t you hear what I said? The special agents are on they way. Do you plan to get caught? I’m sorry, but I don’t do well with prison romances.”

“We can’t let him slip away and if the special agents get a hold of him we will never get answers,” He gently petted your hair. “Just trust me, okay? We’ll come back in one piece.”

“And if you don’t?” You cocked an eyebrow.

“Then you can kill us.” He smirked.

“Why I like you I don’t even…” You sighed then rubbed your temples. “But I’m not staying here you understand me. I’m going in there with you. I am not some damsel in distress waiting on the side lines.”

“Even If I told you to stay here you would still come after me wouldn’t you?” He shook his head in dismay, knowing the answer already.

“Well aren’t you a smart cookie.” You gently patted his cheek as you started walking towards the warehouse.

“You seriously one hell of a woman.” He chuckled as he followed behind you. 


The smell of smoke filled the air as the plan was enacted. Himchan and you laid in wait at the left side of the entrance while Youngjae, Daehyun, and Jongup waited at the right side. Yongguk nonchalantly threw the second bomb through the window of the warehouse. The man at the front of the warehouse began to panic as shouts and smoke escaped from the warehouse, warranting them to check out what was going on inside. Before they could even reach the door, however, men began to pour out of the warehouse, pushing and shoving. Cursing and covering their mouth. That was the sign for Zelo to have a little fun. One shot. Two shot. Three. Men began to fall to the floor causing the panic to even stir even more. The men began to fire at random, not knowing where the enemy was, but not willing to go down without a fight.

“It’s those damn BAP punks! Damn it! Find them and kill them!” A young man with a black dragon tattoo wrapped around his neck shouted, a few coughs escaping his mouth. Dragon Prince found.

At the sight of the Dragon Prince, the boys got into gear, firing shots from the sidelines, using the warehouse walls as coverage. Himchan smirked at the sight of how easy this was, men falling down one by one like dominos. Everything seemed to be going as planned or even better. But something didn’t sit well with you. Lu Feng mentioned that they had heavy artillery, but you hadn’t seen it yet. If these guys were carrying heavy then where were-

“I’m done with this !” The Dragon Prince roared as two men came out with Ares Shrike 5.56 machine guns aiming at the boys. Bullets flying around in every direction.

“Get down!” Himchan shouted, instinctively pushing your head down to prevent you from getting injured.

“Scared now you punks?! You didn’t think I would let you guys get rid of us without a fight right?!” The Dragon Prince let out a maniacal laughter.

“Damn…” Himchan growled. “We need to get round back. Zelo has a vantage point so he can get rid of the guys with the heavy artillery-”

“Ah! Not so fast,” The both of you froze when one of the Dragon Prince’s men stood behind the two of you. Gun aimed right at Himchan’s head. “Not as easy as you thought eh?” He snickered, taking your guns and gesturing with his gun for the two of you to walk.

The two of you moved slowly towards the front, seeing Youngjae, Jongup, Daehyun and Zelo also waiting for the two of you at the front. The boys eyes going wide at the sight of you, but now wasn’t the moment to be astonished by your presence.  Himchan’s eyebrows furrowed. Finding the rest of the boys. That was understandable. But how the hell did they find Zelo?

“Looks like that tip was right,” The Dragon Prince snickered. “I was skeptical about the idea of a sniper, but I guess I should have learned not to doubt their information,” He grinned eyeing all of you as if he just caught his prey, but his expression darkened when he noticed one was missing. “Where is the last one?” The men around him shrugged, noting that they had not found him. “Well then go find him you bumbling idiots!” The Dragon Prince sighed. “It’s so hard to find good help these days.”

“Who told you that we were coming.” Himchan growled, only to be replied by a sock in the gut. Himchan let out a huff of air before glaring at the arrogant man before him.

“Heh, wouldn’t you like to know,” The Dragon Prince cracked his knuckles before turning his attention to you. “You even brought a woman with you?” He snickered. “Well she’s got a pretty face….and a rocking body to boot. I can see why you didn’t want this piece of out of your sights,” He gently caressed your cheek. You spat at his face as retaliation to his actions. “Heh…” He nonchalantly wiped the spit from his face. “Feisty too. Wonder if she’ll be like that after she’s tied to my bed.” You nearly gagged at the thought of this man even breathing near you let alone touch you. The boys glared at the man in disgust, wanting nothing more than to blow his brains out.

“I would rather have my brains blown out then let you touch me.” You snarled, only to have boredly wave your words aside.

“That could be arranged,” He snickered, but tilted his head a bit once he got a better look at you. “You look familiar though…how do I know you…I would have definitely remembered you if I slept with you….” He tapped his chin in contemplation before the light bulb hit him. “The detective’s girl! What was his name again? Sammy? Sully?”

“How do you know my husband!?” You growled. Not many people knew you were married, let alone to a detective. The only people who did were those close to you or him. Them and those involved in his murder.

“Ahhh, enough with the chit-chat. It’s about time I get rid of you all.” He yawned, instructing his men to move you aside and line the boys up so that they could do execution by firing squad.

Himchan’s mind was calculating, planning, at a mile a minute trying to figure out how to get out of this mess, but fortunately eyed Yongguk in the corner out of the men’s line of sight. A small smirk threatened to form on Himchan’s face as Yongguk flashed him a gummy smirk before he tilted his neck to gesture them to step back. Himchan eyed the other boys relaying the message. The moment they all took a slight step back, Yongguk threw the last of the fire bombs right in between the two men with machine guns holding the machine guns. Chaos ensued as the two men ran frantically trying to douse the fire that was engulfing them. You understood what was happening and quickly headbutted your captor with the back of your head, causing him to release you. You grabbed the gun from his hand, shooting his leg to incapacitate him. Himchan the the rest of the boys did the same, making sure that every single man was either injured or dead.

“No….this can’t….” The Dragon Prince fell into a panic. This wasn’t the plan. This wasn’t suppose to happen. He was suppose to get his revenge. Rule the this town. Not…He attempted to turn around and escape amidst the chaos.

“Where do you think you’re going,” The Dragon Prince froze as he felt the cold metal of the end of a gun pointed at his head. “I have some questions for you,” The Dragon Prince slowly turned around so that he was facing Himchan. His expression was still arrogant, cocky. Even if he lost, he wasn’t going to show it. “Let’s start out simple. What is INF and what do they have to do with your gang’s activities.”

The Dragon Prince couldn’t help but let out a maniacal laughter at that. You all eyed each other. Confused and astonished by this peculiar reaction. “You guys have no idea who you’re messing with. The INF, they are something beyond your level,” He snickered, staring right at you. “You probably know it best, missy. Well actually your husband does.” Your eyes went wide as you came up to him, grabbing him by the collar.

“The INF is them isn’t it! That syndicate that killed Scotty!” You growled, tightening your grip. The Dragon Prince shrugged nonchalantly,

“Why don’t you ask you husband in the afterlife?” He chuckled, causing your frustration to grow. You had your first clue. It was so close you could taste. So close to Scotty’s killers. To bringing him justice. “I told you people. If they wanted, you all would be dead.”

“Who the hell are ‘they’!?” Himchan growled, not enjoying playing his games at the moment.

“Some say they’re the devil. Manipulating all of us. Nobody knows exactly who they are how far their reach is,” He chuckled. “They could be the chief of police, they could be the stripper down at Lovelies, hell they  could even be one of you. Either way I’m not telling you anything else.”

“Well we can be very persuasive.” Jongup cracked his knuckles, gesturing you to move aside when-

BANG!

You all froze. Blood spattered across you face and clothes as you saw the Dragon Prince’s body fall limp before you. You looked at Himchan and the boys, your mind still not assessing the situation. The boys had their guns up, looking around frantically for who the shooter was. Himchan ran up to you, shaking you lightly. Trying to pull you back into reality, checking if you were okay.

“The blood isn’t mine…” You mumbled out, looking down at the dead body before you. Your lead. Your clue. Dead within seconds.

“Damn it!” Youngjae growled as he kicked at nothing. “Who the hell-” He scratched his head vigorously.

“It was a sniper…” Zelo picked up the blood covered bullet not far off from where the Dragon Prince’s body lied.

“God damn it!” Himchan growled, nearly throwing his gun to the ground. “This INF….they’re treating us as fools…” He ran his fingers through his hair. “This was just a warning….” He side glanced at the Dragon Prince’s lifeless body. “If they wanted, they could have shot all of us. But they didn’t…”

“They wanted to show us that our life is in their hands…” Jongup growled. He did not getting played, or being manipulated. Silence filled the air as the boys realized exactly who they were up against. It wasn’t any two-bit gang. It wasn’t even someone of Padrino’s level. It was worse. Much worse. Someone or something that was manipulative enough, ruthless enough, and cunning enough to remain in the shadows yet to hold so much power.

“You guys, we need to go…” Your voice broke the boys from their thoughts. “The cops are coming and I’m 100% sure that this is going to pinned on us if we stay here.” You gestured to the blue and red lights in the distance.

“Let’s move out,” Himchan tilted his head towards the direction of the car. “Hey…” He came up to you as the boys started packing things up and starting the engine. “You okay?” He gently caressed your cheek, wiping away the blood that soiled your skin.

“I’m just so pissed. He was the one lead. The one key to finding out who the hell this syndicate is.” You clenched your fist at how helpless you were feeling. How defeated you felt.

“It’s not over yet,” Himchan flashed you a small smile as he cuppd your face and lifted it up so that he could look into your eyes. “They’ve gave us a warning so now we’ll give them theirs. If they won’t come out on their own, we’ll make them come out. The kings fall to no one.” 


Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback are appreciated!