Prologue

B.A.P Le Noir AU

PLEASE READ (VERY IMPORTANT)!! 

So I just wanted to give a heads up that this story splits up into different routes depending on which boy you'd like to be with. It's similar to a choose your own adventure, but not really haha it's more like choose your own man XD So I actually made a poll on my tumblr as to what order I would do the routes (since it's better to focus my energies one at a time than spread them out haha). Anyways I just wanted to give a heads up before you all dive into the disaster known as my writing teehee!


The soft sound of jazz, the fresh scent of tobacco, the soft glow of the ambient light, and the small chatter of some of the most dangerous men in the world. This was what you called home. This was your life.

“Hey Bearcat!” An elderly man dressed in a fitted suit sat himself at the bar, a friendly grin gracing his face. His silver mane was slicked back and his hat and coat rested beside him on the bar counter. Based on his appearance, one wouldn’t think that this man once ran one of the most notorious gangs in town.

“Sam, you’re looking as handsome as ever.” Your ruby smeared lips formed a soft grin at the sound of your beloved nickname and the sight of a familiar face. You leaned over the bar counter and greeted the man with a cheek kiss.

“Sweet talker as always. Just like your mother,” He chuckled before he gestured to the bartender to order his drink. A young girl, barely 18, warily came over beside you and slightly hid her appearance behind your form. “And who's this little dame? I haven’t seen her around before.”

“She’s a new trainee,” You gently put a strand behind her ear and gestured her to come forward. “I found her working 9th and I just had to take her home. A sweet thing like this shouldn’t be on her own,” You placed a gentle kiss on the girl’s temple. “So be nice to her Sam.”

“I’ll be a gentlemen,” He tilted his head and playfully winked at the girl, causing a small smile to break through her fearful expression. Sam called for his usual, a simple whiskey on the rocks, and the young girl flashed him a smile before scurrying away to complete his order. “Business seems to be doing well,” Sam turned around in his seat to view the crowd of men. Young and old. Some with their women some without. All of them dangerous. “No one causing you trouble right?”

“Of course not, they know better than to cause trouble at Le Noir,” You chuckled, pouring yourself a glass of red wine. “Plus, they wouldn’t dare.”

Le Noir. It was the safe haven to some of the most dangerous and notorious men in the criminal world. It was place that no one dared to disturb or cause trouble. To most it was a place where you would steer clear of. But to you, this was home. Your mother had started this business ever since you could remember. Gangsters and mob bosses were your uncles. Guns and knives were your playthings. This was you and your mother’s world. Your kingdom. And your mother was queen. No one dared to stir up trouble in her presence. She was tough, intelligent, beautiful, and conniving as any other criminal you could meet. But most important she was kind. Taking in lost souls. Not judging others based on their past or occupation. She was the original Bearcat, a name you graciously adopted after your mother's passing. You remember the wise words your mother had told you to survive in this world. Baby, in this world you can’t allow anyone to put you down or intimidate you. This may be a man’s world, but it only takes a strong woman to crush it.

You took a sip of your wine, swirling the sweet red liquid. “You’ve done great to keep this place running, Bearcat. Your mother would be pride.” Sam placed a gentle hand on your shoulder. You placed your hand on top of his and rested your head on it, relishing in his warmth and comfort. 

“I hope so, Sam.” You smiled. The young bartender returned with Sam’s drink, a brighter smile revealing itself now that she knew Sam was not a danger to her. Sam lifted his glass up to her in thanks and took a sip of his drink. The scene was amicable and pleasant. Chatter and drinks filled the air. Then there was complete silence.

All eyes were on the six young men at the entrance way of the club. Despite their handsome and suave appearance, there was aura of danger and death surrounding them. They scanned the room like a predator watching their prey before waltzing through the dense atmosphere. All eyes on them, tensions and bloodlust filled the air. Once the six men entered the private room in the back of the club, the chatter began to stir again, but this time with a mixture of bloodlust.

The young bartender attempted to take their order as was the usual for most clients, but you quickly grabbed her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze. “I’ll take this one sweetie. Cassidy!” You called to one of your more experienced girls from the back to watch the bar and the new girl. 

Though you usually didn’t take orders, since you were the owner of Le Noir and acted more as the hostess, for this group you made the exception. BAP. They were most notorious group in town. Wanted by both the police and other crime syndicates. Dealing in drugs, arms dealing, money fraud, murder. The list of their criminal charges were longer than the Holy Bible. They were merciless, ruthless and unpredictable, making them all the more dangerous yet at the same time enticing. And for some odd reason they chose your backroom as their homebase for making deals and “negotiations.” Perhaps it was the card table that was in the room next door that attracted them, you would often hear the clicking of chips and muffled curses when you came by that area.

You began to prepare the drinks. They always ordered straight scotch. Maybe it was the slight bite of the copper liquid that made their lips so found of the drink. You didn’t know nor did you care as long as they paid their tab. You were about to pour the last cup, when the door to the club slammed open. Seven young men in dirty suits, carrying large suitcases strutted towards the back room as if they owned the club. The older men scoffed at them, casually returning to their women and drinks. Based off the shared tattoo these men adorned, a black scorpion with an red X at it’s center, you concluded that these men belonged to the Black Scorpios, an upcoming gang that had been making some noise in these parts. But they were young, greedy, and cocky. A mixture that often led many to their death.


The six men arranged themselves comfortable on the round couch that glowed under the colored fluorescent lights. Yongguk sat himself in one of the chairs besides the couch. He stared intently at the lighter he had in hand, a gift from his grandfather, playing with lid. Daehyun sat at one end of the couch, jokingly teasing Youngjae about his failed attempt at wooing a woman while the other young man threatened to stab him with a dart. Jongup sat at the other end of the couch, a book in hand, ignoring the other two loud boys. Zelo, the youngest, sat in the other chair besides the couch and cleaned his gun, making sure the blood and gunpowder from their last escapade was thoroughly removed. Himchan sat on the armrest of Yongguk’s chair, attempting to go over the deal that was about to go down. The playful atmosphere was immediately quenched when the Black Scorpios entered. It was now time for business.

“You have the money?” The bald, mustached man who seemed to be the leader stepped forward haughtily. His slimy smirk and dirty cigar seemed to irk the boys.

“First of all,” Himchan got up from his seat and stepped over towards the man, looking down at him with a predatory glint. “We ask the questions. Got it?” Himchan grinned then patted the man’s cheek. He tilted his head slightly to gesture for Youngjae and Zelo inspect the products.

Zelo’s eyes seemed to light up at the sight of the machine gun that rested in his hands. His fingers traced every inch of the machine as Youngjae and Daehyun inspected the lighter artillery. Zelo’s slightly darkened when he noticed something was off with his new toy. He nodded to Himchan, which caused Himchan’s devilish expression to darken. 

“Deals off.” Himchan nonchalantly threw back the duffel bag with the faulty guns. 

“W-what!?” The man fumed and the thugs beside him looked like they were ready to pounce. 

“We didn’t pay for shabby as f**k guns, you understand? We’ll keep the machine gun as compensation.” Himchan’s tone was becoming more hostile the longer the Black Scorpios stood before him. The boys didn’t like to be cheated especially by some two-bit noname gang.

“What did you say you f**ker! How dare you think we cheated you!” The man’s rage boiled over as he whipped out his gun aiming it at Himchan. Like a flash of lightning, all guns were drawn. The two groups were staring each other down. The slightest flinch or the bat of an eyelash could signal the beginning of a massacre.

“You really don’t want to do this.” Himchan warned them, a smug smirk plastered on his face. Yongguk stared at them cold and uncaring, ready to fire if needed. Daehyun had a devilish grin on his lips while Youngjae and Zelo glared down at the men in front of them. Jongup, the usually quiet and expressionless man, had a jovial, amused smirk on his face at the thought of possible blood shed. 

“I don’t do I? You’re outnumbered, and once we get rid of you all the Black Scorpios will take over this area.” The man cackled then cocked his gun, ready to fire the first shot.

“Now boys, can’t you all just play nice?” The man froze as he felt the cold metallic surface of a gun pointing at the back of his head. His thugs quickly turned around and pointed their guns at you as you simply grinned at them. “You both know better. Now drop your guns.” The thugs hesitated, waiting upon their leader to give the order.

“Drop them!” The man reluctantly growled, causing the thud of guns to echo throughout the room. BAP silently watched the scene unfold, guns still out. 

“You too boys, or you don’t get your treat,” You flashed a smile at BAP as you lifted up your tray that contained the copper poison. The boys looked at each other for a moment before reluctantly dropping their guns as well. “Now that we’re all civil, you guys out.” You tilted your head towards the door. The thugs cautiously exited the room, watching you with wary eyes.

“You’re gonna regret this, b**ch.” The bald, mustached man growled.

“I’ve learned to not live with regrets, thank you,” You smiled sweetly. “Now out with you,” You dead-legged the man and threw him towards the door of the room. He growled before staggering out, leaving you with six of the most deadliest men of the city. “So who wants drinks?” You flashed them a professional smile and placed the tray of drinks before them as if the incident that had just occurred never happened. They stared at you slightly dumbfounded and astonished. You never had much of an interaction with them besides serving them drinks and getting the occasional wolf whistle from Daehyun. They thought you were simply a pretty bar hostess, there to supply the drinks and keep the men happy. 

Once the tension had settled, the boys sat back in their seats, their eyes still watching you, wary of your presence. You, on the other hand, didn’t give a rat’s about their cautious stares. This was your turf, your home, so there was no need for you to feel the slightest bit uncomfortable being under their watchful eyes. You placed your red stiletto heel on the edge of the small round glass table, the slit of your dress running up to your upper thigh and revealing plenty of skin for the boys to enjoy. You nonchalantly placed your small pistol back into the holster wrapped around your leg, when you heard a whistle escape from Daehyun’s lips. His eyes trailed up your exposed gorgeous leg, soaking in on how the skin tight black dress you wore made your red lips pop even more. He his lips, enjoying the sight. 

After placing the gun away, you took the glasses of scotch and distributed them amongst the boys. You gave the first to Himchan. He donned a simple black leather jacket with a black button up and black jeans. His jet black hair was neatly placed on his forehead, a slight smirk on on his lips as you handed him the drink. He flashed you a quick wink as he sipped the copper liquor which you returned with a sly over the shoulder smile. Next, was Yongguk. Unlike his other member, he donned a blue sweater with a teddy bear pattern, a white button up, and black jeans. His dark brown hair was adorned by a single red streak and was pushed to the side. A soft appearance contrast to his cold, unemotional stare. As you handed him the glass, your hands slightly touched, causing him to quickly retract his hand. You tilted your head slightly, puzzled by his reaction. Once he noticed your confusion, he hastily grabbed the drink from your hand and took a sip of the copper liquid. You tried your best to suppress the chuckle that threaten to escape in order to not offend the quiet man.

You then moved to Daehyun, who sported a white turtleneck, white button-up with a black leather jacket that was tossed beside him. A devilish smirk was plastered on his plump lips as he reached out to grab the glass from your hand. As soon as your hand made contact with his, he pulled you forward so that your faces were mere inches from each other. An angelic smile that could fool a priest replaced the conniving smirk. You returned his flirtatious ways with a unfazed, practiced smile. Before Daehyun could go any further, he was smacked in the back of his head by Youngjae who stared at him with a tired, blank expression. 

Daehyun began to pout a bit and the two began to bicker, leading to Yongguk to glare at the two boys to calm down. Youngjae let out a sigh before running his fingers through his messy yet well groomed dark brown hair. A loose gray blue button up and black dress pants covered his lean, fit frame, while a black ribbon of some sort was tied around his neck as an accent. When you handed the annoyed young man his drink, he politely thanked you and flashed you a gentlemanly smile before downing some of scotch he longed for. You didn’t know what, but something was telling you that their was something behind that gentlemen facade so you decided to a bit. As Youngjae placed his glass down on the table, you gently swiped the corner of his lip, where a drop of scotch lingered, with your thumb before flicking your tongue against liquor. The boy’s eyes went so wide that you let out a small chuckle. He reminded you of a little chicklet from how shocked he was. It wasn’t until Daehyun had begun complaining and teasing that the cute chicklet became an angry bird. 

As you approached the next man to hand him his drink, you could feel a chill run up your spine. You knew this aura all too well. Death. You placed Jongup’s drink in front of him. His hawk-like observation of your movements reminded you of how a predator watched his prey before it went in for the slaughter. That, however, did not make you uncomfortable. It was the slight amusement that he felt when he saw you squirm under his watch. As you were about to move your hand away, you felt a tight grip wrap around your wrist like a boa constrictor. Himchan growled at his fellow member to release you, but Jongup simply ignored him and stared at you. You looked up to dark, almost lifeless eyes with a glint of danger shining through. A slight smirk was plastered on Jongup’s face. His dark blue hair stood out under the magenta fluorescence of the of the lights and his black turtleneck, tan leather jacket, and ripped black jean suited him well. You stared into his eyes, attempting to get a read as to what his intentions were, but there was nothing. Blank. Uncertainty, and unpredictability. You took a deep breath, refusing to let your uncomfortableness show, and placed your other hand on top of his in an attempt to remove his grip. He, however, didn’t have any intention of releasing you. You simply grinned as you dug your fingers into his skin to the point where you felt blood draw, but he didn’t falter. Instead, his amusement seemed to increase. It wasn’t until Himchan released another warning growl that Jongup chose to release you. That unfaltering smirk still plastered on his face as he the small drops of blood that escaped from the wound you left him, his predatory eyes still on you. You simply turned your head and ignored him, returning your attention to your duties so that you could leave these boys as quickly as possible. 

The youngest Zelo avoided all eye contact with you. A stern and strained expression glued onto his soft features. His soft dirty blonde hair, white buttoned up, and dark blue sweater suited his long, lean torso well. Judging from his lack of eye contact and his blatant attempt to ignore your presence, you decided it was best to simply place the drink in front of him. You, however, did not anticipate that your encounter with Jongup would have such a crippling affect on your wrist strength. The glass wavered from under your grasp and a small part of you feared that it would fall onto the table, ruining a perfectly good glass of scotch or destroying your table. Either scenario was not pleasing. The unfortunate scene was avoided when you felt a strong yet gentle hand steady your grip. You looked up to see Zelo assist you in placing the glass on the table. A small smile of relief revealed itself on his lips, causing a small smile of your own to appear. Their was a sliver of innocence and sweetness that hid within the boy, which you found endearing. That sweet smile of his immediately vanished when he looked up and made eye contact with you. He quickly whipped his head down to avoid your eyes. To his dismay that gave him a good view of the your cleavage that showed through your dress, which turned the former stone hearted boy to a cherry red tomato. Daehyun and Youngjae began to poke fun and tease the young man, causing him to glare and growl at them. 

With your task complete, you began exiting the room, leaving the boys to their own devices. You stopped in your tracks in front of the door, however, causing the six of them to look at you curiously. You looked over your shoulder, a shrewd smile placed on your lips and small glint of danger in your eyes. “Next time you boys decide to conduct your ‘business,’ do please take it outside. Blood is so difficult to remove from the couch. You understand, right?” You gave them a wink before exiting the room. A small spark seemed to have stirred within the boys. Curiosity, lust, intrigue. Whatever it was, unbeknownst to you or the boys, it became the catalyst to a wildfire.



Thank you for reading! 

Questions, comments, critiques are happily welcomed!

Subscribes and upvotes are also greatly appreciated! 

Hope lovely angels enjoyed the chapter!