Extra Scenes

Finding my Twin Brother

E p i l o g u e 

"So who is the older one?" Jeongmin sipped his Americano after asking the question no one asked before but the second the topic came up, chatters came out the six friends’ mouth.
 
"Ah! I never thought about it." It surely never crossed the twin's minds until now. Kwangmin looked at his brother who was drinking apple juice right next to him.
 
"I bet it's Kwangmin!" Minwoo raised his hand.
 
"No way! it's Youngmin! He tops!" 
 
Youngmin choked on his juice at Jeongmin's playful guess then blushed bright red turning his head to the side. Clueless Kwangmin blinked not knowing what 'topping' meant. 
 
"I agree with Minwoo" Donghyun nodded who received a gentle squeeze in the arm from Minwoo. 
 
"What about you Hyunseonggie?" Everyone looked the second oldest hyung who felt pressure. He noticed Jeongmin's sparkling stare that basically screamed, You better vote the same as me like Donghyun-hyung did with Minwoo!
 
"Youngmin."
 
Jeongmin cheered. 
 
Kwangmin grabbed his phone from his pocket to quickly ask his mom because he was too curious about it now. It was a quick 'Yoboseyo' and the question and 'We love you too mom'. Kwangmin was getting used to saying 'we' instead of just 'I'. There were two of them now and no complaints to be honest.
 
As disappointed as he was from the answer, he put on a poker face for his friends.
 
"So...?" Jeongmin tapped his fingers on the table to make drum roll sounds.
 
"Wait! What's the bet?" Youngmin asked before his brother can speak. 
 
"Run around the cafe !" Jeongmin blurted.
 
"NO!" Hyunseong placed his hand over Jeongmin's loud mouth.
 
Donghyun laughed and suggested something easier. "Someone buys another round of drinks."
 
"Deal!" Then eyes turned to Kwangmin again. No smiling, no pouting, it was a blank expression. Until...
 
"It's Youngmin by six minutes..." 
 
"Yeaa!!" Hyunseong and Jeongmin team gave a high five while Minwoo pouted and lowered his head on the table. 
 
"I'm your hyung." Youngmin tapped Kwangmin's shoulder wearing a suspicious smile. "Call me hyung."
 
"Eh? ... No." Kwangmin shyly turned away. 
 
"Hey don't disrespect me. I'm your hyung!"
 
Great.. Now he will use that power against me. Kwangmin whimpered. 
 
"My cute dongsaeng." The older twin wrapped his arms around his brother for tight squeeze. 
 
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*
 
"I GOT IT!" Jeongmin ran through the hallways of his own home yelling all the way to the living room where his friends where. "I got it!"
 
"What you get?" Hyunseong stood up from where he sat wondering what the fuss what about. He grabbed a paper Jeongmin held to read. 
 
"My parents permission to use their studio! We are going to be a boy band!" 
 
"......." Everyone looked at each other, hearing this news for the very first time. "What?"
 
"Okay! I've been thinking about it you guys. We can be a group!" Jeongmin grabbed the paper back from Hyunseong before patting his lover's back. "Hyunseonggie can be our main singer!" Jeongmin then pointed to each individual. "Donghyun can compose the songs. Minwoo can choreograph our dance moves. Kwangmin can rap! and with Youngmin‘s popularity, we basically already have our fans!"
 
"That's my talent?!" Youngmin glared. "And what about you?" 
 
"I just provided my parents recording studio duh~" Jeongmin clapped his eyes excitedly. Everyone was still skeptical and looked at each other with shrugs. 
 
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*
 
"I'm the boyfriend~ I look more manly. Youngmin looks more feminine." 
 
"No! I'm the hyung! So I'm the boyfriend. Your the girlfriend!"
 
"If hyungs are the case then I'm the boyfriend for Minwoo."
 
"No I'm the boyfriend cause I said so and you want to make me happy by accepting it."
 
"Bossy. I'm the boyfriend because I'm the bossy one with Hyunseongggie."
 
"Ugh...."
 
"Wait wait! That's it! Our group name! Because we are all Boyfriends!"