Chapter 2

Finding my Twin Brother

H o w  i s  Y o u r  L i f e ?

Youngmin and Kwangmin continued to stare at each other surprised, shocked and frozen. Kwangmin was scared and Youngmin was speechless. 

There it was. A guy who looked exactly like him, staring right at him. Kwangmin wanted to say something but all he could do was stared and whenever he tried to open his mouth, no words came out. His heart was pounding with nerves and it felt like his body received some sort of energy he never felt before. 
 
“Kwangmin!” both boys looked at the person who called. Youngmin stood up and dusted himself off while Hyunseong and Minwoo walked to him. They noticed a boy on the ground, but saw Youngmin first and immediately thought he was their friend, so they ignored the frozen Kwangmin. 
 
“oh, did you buy these clothes?” Hyunseong started touching Youngmin’s uniform jacket and felt the fabric. “nice. Looks really expensive but why’d you buy this? Looks like a school uniform” 
 
“Kwangmin?” Minwoo noticed the boy on the ground was Kwangmin so he quickly kneeled and tried to help him up but the frozen boy still didn’t move and continued to stare at Youngmin. 
 
Youngmin looked at the boys confused to who they were and was about to ask but he saw Hyunseong’s expression changed from friendly to scared. He noticed him step back like he was some kind of monster and was afraid to touch him again. For the first time, Youngmin didn’t like the feeling of someone backing away from him instead of attaching themselves to him.
 
“Kwangmin!?” Minwoo shrieked and his Hyunseong-hyung joined him from staring at Youngmin to Kwangmin back and forth. 
 
“Kwangmin!?”
 
Right then the two rich boys from YongDoJin interrupts and lifts their shopping bags, ready to show Youngmin what they bought, but Donghyun didn’t continue what he had in mind to say but just stared at Kwangmin on the floor. 
 
“Youngmin?” He switched and looked at the real Youngmin. “but you” 
 
“whoa!” Jeongmin who noticed last, gasped. “where did you come from!?” He stared at the closed door of the store he knew Youngmin went to and gaped. 
 
“is this a clothing store or a cloning store?!” Jeongmin joked which earned a small chuckle from Hyunseong who got his tiny pun. 
 
Minwoo on the other hand was worried if Kwangmin was hurt because he was on the floor and didn’t leave his best friend’s side. 
 
Finally, he spoke.
 
“You have m-my face….” 
 
Jeongmin and Donghyun was once again surprised once he spoke. It was way too similar to their friend’s voice.
 
“He sounds just like y-” 
 
“me…” Youngmin finished Donghyun’s sentence and stepped closer to study the look alike and also give him a hand to help stand. Kwangmin took it with effort.
 
The two examined each other. Looking each other up and down, studying their clothing, hair, height, face. Exactly the same. 
 
Just like the twins, their friends were studying them, but not only them but each other.
 
Hyunseong mostly paid attention to Jeongmin. He noticed the uniform first out of the rest of his handsome featured and read from the boy’s uniform part that he was from YongDoJin. He automatically made a face understanding he was a rich boy. Jeongmin noticed it and raised a brow at him. Hyunseong shyly looked away which made him pay attention to Donghyun, who was staring at Minwoo with such a gaze that made Hyunseong feel uneasy but the maknae wasn’t even interested at all. He was still looking at the two look alike amused and confused. 
 
“there’s two Kwangmins!” Of course Minwoo would be happy about that. 
 
“I’m not Kwangmin!” 
 
“Then who are you?” Kwangmin tilted his head. 
 
“Youngmin. Jo Youngmin” 
 
“Cho Kwangmin” the said boy bowed and Youngmin slightly did the same.
 
“Even their name sounds the same.” Donghyun commented. 
 
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*
 
The six decided to take a walk from the scene and head over to the closest café they can find and chat. 
 
The surprise of it all has slightly gone down, but it still didn’t decrease the many questions the twins had in mind. 
 
“Minwoo.. Why are you on my lap?” Hyunseong patted Minwoo’s back. 
 
The six picked a booth to sit on and each sofa can only fit three people, but Hyunseong, Minwoo, Donghyun and Jeongmin all chose to sit across the twins on one sofa and stare at the two look alike sitting in front of them. Minwoo ended up sitting on half of Hyunseong’s lap still in a daze. He was scared to get close to the ‘fake’ Kwangmin.
 
“well.. I don’t know which one is Kwangmin!” 
 
Donghyun cleared his throat. “well obviously the one wearing our uniform is Youngmin, therefore your friend must be the latter. Kwangmin if I’m correct.” Kwangmin nodded and so did everyone else. 
 
The awkward aura around the group still lingered until the waitress broke it to get their order.
 
“what are we having boys?” 
 
“Americano!”
 
“cappuccino”
 
“green tea”
 
“apple juice!”
 
“and for the twins?” all turned their heads to the ‘twins’. Both were taken back at being called twins. It gave them a weird feeling.
 
“Water” both said simultaneously. Once again, it took them by surprised and their friends gave the same reaction. 
 
Once the waitress left, Jeongmin clapped. “that’s so cool!”
 
“Who are you? How old are you? Where do you live? Why do you look like me? Sound like me? drink like me!?” everyone was stunned and stared at Kwangmin’s sudden freak out, but Youngmin just smiled followed by a soft chuckle. 
 
“It’s not my fault you ordered the same thing I did. I‘m Jo Youngmin and I can ask you the same thing”
 
“I’m Cho Kwangmin… Well I go to KangSeoo, 17 years old and I think I’m dreaming.” 
 
“I go to YongDoJin. I’m the son -” 
 
“Of the Jo Industry….” Hyunseong interrupted. “I’ve heard of you. Well your company that is. My dad used to work there. Didn’t know he had a son though.” 
 
“I don’t like to advertise myself much.” 
 
“Sounds like Kwangmin” Minwoo nodded. “But even so, girls go gaga for him.” 
 
Kwangmin gave Minwoo a look. 
 
“of course, He looks like me after all” Youngmin smirked confidently. 
 
Their order came and the rest continued to chat freely. Asking questions from left and right. Youngmin never really took the whole twin seriously until Minwoo asked a question that made him think.
 
“What if you guys really are twins?” 
 
“I only have a father. I don’t have a mother” Youngmin looked at Kwangmin. “my dad said she died when I was born… It‘s lonely”
 
“but I have a father and a mother” Kwangmin replied. “I don’t think we are twins.” 
 
Because of that fact, Youngmin didn’t take it seriously. It was just a coincidence. They looked a like, and it happens. 
 
“You're lonely? Don’t you always attend parties and clubs?”
 
“what makes you think that?”
 
Kwangmin shrugged. “I don’t know. Just thought a rich boy like you would have it so easy. No problems what so ever.” 
 
This Youngmin took that to offense and glared half-heartedly. 
 
“Don‘t judge. You wouldn’t last a day in my shoes. At least you have a family around you. Maids aren’t exactly family you know.”
 
“you have maids!?” 
 
“yea, I’d give anything to be in your shoes.” Little did Kwangmin know, Youngmin took that seriously. 
 
“then have at it. A week. We switch places” Youngmin suggested and it caught everyone’s attention. It was like a drama happening in their eyes. Jeongmin was very amused.
 
“are you serious?” Kwangmin choked a bit on his water. 
 
“I’m serious. You look exactly like me. Sound like me. No one would know. If you think you can handle my life so easily. Then I challenge you. I offer it to you.” 
 
Kwangmin looked at his friends who only stared back waiting for his answer. He thought about it. Was Youngmin serious? The guy was rich! Wealthy and he wanted to trade it for a week with a poor guy like me? Kwangmin was very interested the more he thought about it. He wanted to know the feeling of having someone drive him around instead of taking the bus. Some maid serving him dinner and to live in a huge palace. At least that’s what he suspected. No one knows about Youngmin with the people that he knew. So he was sure this might work. But there was one problem. 
 
“I don’t really know you. I don’t know anything about your school or your life” 
 
“that’s where we come in!” Jeongmin put up a positive attitude to fight Kwangmin’s negativity. “me and Donghyun will help you! We are always together. We’ll tell you how to act and what to do.” 
 
Everyone looked at each other with smiles so devious and excitement about the twin’s plans. 
 
“I’ll do it” 
 
Youngmin smirked at Kwangmin’s answer and gave him a toast with his glass tapping against his look alike’s. 
 
“cheers~”
 
What could possibly go wrong?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: This chapter is shorter because my girlfriend says its a perfect cliff hanger so blame her and plus the last chapter was long anyway. So I gave you 2 chapters in 1 day. I haven't slept all night dammit. You better like it! D: I'm kidding, but I really haven't slept and I hope you really do like it. A lot of stuff will go on and love will form throughout so lets wait~? ^^;; *bows shyly*
 
Beta-ed by my girlfriend; oshayy