Eight

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After our short fight in our room last night, neither one of us talking to each other. Dara walk passed through me with her earphone plugged, looking down at her phone pretended I was invisible. I bit my lips and mentally curse at myself because the headache getting worst from last night heavy drinking even the thick coffee I just have a few minutes ago didn't help to soothe my throbbing head. Last night was crazy. I really drunk myself to death until I passed out in the club and Taeyang had to drive me home and carry me to our dorm as what Bom told me this morning and she told me I drank a whole bottle of vodka for myself. Crazy! What happened to this me now? I used to hate alcohol and its smell before but unfortunately now I can't say the same. I love the smell, I love the taste especially when it burn down my throat. Honestly I can't live a day without alcohol now. For some reason being sober is painful because when I'm sober I tend to think about Dara a lot and my unaccepted feelings toward her. Every time I think about how distance she is to me now, it sting. God knows how much I wanted her in my arms again just like before but with this special feeling I have for her now it doesn't seem right anymore. I can't have her in my arms without thinking about wanting to kiss her lips or get a little more intimate with her but just friend don't kiss their friends on the mouth and obviously intimacy is not something you can do with your friend.

 

"You look like ." Bom said as she occupied the chair next to me. I look around the huge airport sitting on the prepared chair after our check in waiting for the announcement to get into the plane. This week we've scheduled to attend a few shows in Japan. Hopefully I can survive the whole week in Japan without getting myself too drunk or not drinking at all because we'll been on stage a lot and I need to keep my energy and focus for our choreography and interviews of course. I can't meet our fans while I smell like alcohol addicts or look like a drunken in front of the camera.

 

"Thank you for the reminder." I said sarcastically and threw my head to the back and close my eyes. Suddenly a warm fingers massage my forehead, I open my eyes and greeted by Minzy's sweet smile. The throb in my head lessen a little by Minzy's smooth fingers and her gentle massage.

 

"You look sick. Are you okay?" The younger ask, concern and move her fingers to my temple and give it a few soft . I feel sorry for the youngest, she obviously didn't know what's going on between her unnies. Bom was the one who come out with the idea that we can't spread negativity around Minzy because she is a pure kid and we decided not to tarnish the youngest innocent. Besides, she's still too young to understand all this. The last time Bom accidentally make a dirty joke about Seunghyun in front of her she took the joke literally and can't stop preaching to Bom about sins and annoyed our older member.

 

"I'm fine. But thank you Minzy. This helps a lot." I mutter under my breath. She nod her head without answering me but keep messaging me.

 

"Everyone is concern about you but you don't even care about yourself." Bom said and I know she's about to nag at me again for the third time this morning.

 

"Oh come on Bom. Not now." I close my eyes again, enjoying the light pressure Minzy applied to my temple. I tap on her backhand lightly and she stop massaging me before she got up and approach Dara who sit a little further from us. When Bom was about to open to nag at me again, we heard a loud announcement through the speaker, the four of us stood up and walk away from the waiting area and get inside the plane. Bom seated next to me while Minzy seating with Dara. The girl obviously avoiding me even Minzy starting to noticed this as she look at me confused when Dara took a seat next to her. I heave a heavy sigh covering my whole face with my jacket then close my eyes. I rather sleep the whole flight than to think and hurt my head even more.

I look around in the hotel room through a huge mirror in front of me as our makeup artist giving her final touch on my face, applied a light foundation to my skin and a minty lip gloss on my lips. I saw Dara seating with Minzy and Bom. By the way she rubbing her both hands on her knees I can tell Dara is nervous. Today's mark our first on stage and live appearance on Japan's national television since our debut and it's understandable to get all nervous since we didn't know how the Japanese crowd would be like when we get on the stage and perform for them but one thing for sure as what our manager informed us 2NE1 have a huge platform in this country and I think it's enough to know that we are really welcomed here.

 

"Alright. You're all done." Pony said and dismissed me. I got up from the chair after thanking her and contemplated either to join my members on the table or sit somewhere else. Before I get to make up my mind, I already seated with the three ladies causing the girls stop talking. Dara took a glance at me for a second before she excuse herself and walk out of the room.

 

"What happened?" I heard the youngest voice asking me. I swallow a lump as I noticed confusion all over Minzy face. Her eyes begging for the answer to kill her curiosity and her confusion.

 

"She seem mad at you. I ask her why she didn't sit with you on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter