Twelve

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Take a deep breath and......read!

 

 

(Chaerin)

 

My hair on the back of my neck stands to an end when Dara nuzzles her nose against my ear, her warm breath hitting my ear, ticklish me. She plant a soft kisses on my ear while she holding me closer with her arm draped around my stomach tugging on the hem of my shirt. We're at the back seat of the cab and is now heading back to our apartment. She keeps pressing her lips on my cheek, my jaw and when her wet lips kissing the back of my ear I had to push her away a little. She look at me confused but still wearing that y smiles on her pretty face. Tonight is going to be a very long night for me. She was in her other 'mood' and I'm sure this one is harder than the dancing mood. God, help me survive tonight because I really didn't want to lose my mind while she's on drugs.

 

"Don't you want me?" She whisper seductively, close to my ear. I swallow a lump, staring at her face. Of course, you above all people know that how much I want you, I want this. I want your lips all over my skin but not like this. Not when you're still half conscious obviously not knowing what you was doing or saying, not when you're not being yourself. I wanted to tell her that but I know it's useless anyway and she won't understand either because she has no absolutely idea she was drugged.

 

"We're in the cab." I mutter under my breath, she chuckles and press her thumb against my lips. She move her hand under my shirt and caress my stomach causing my breath stuck in my throat. She caress my abs slowly then lightly squeeze my side. I had to bite my lips, preventing myself . I saw her lips form into a small curve. She knows. She knows I was enjoying her little touch. Goddamn it Dara! She lean her face closer and bite my lower lips before she give it a light and wet , when I didn't open my lips for the kiss she went to my neck instead, trailing wet kisses around my sensitive skin while her soft hand still roaming around my stomach. I squeeze my eyes tightly and clenched my both fist. I can't feel my chest and I forgot how to breath. I felt her hand moving upwards almost reaching my cleavage and I had to caught her wrist before she could go further. She push herself away from me, I could see how frustrated she is but it didn't last longer though when she get up and sit on my lap, shocking me and the taxi's driver. I know he was eying me and Dara through the rear mirror with wide eye. Poor him. Considering this country has tons of homophobic, his shocked face is understandable. Anyone would reacted the same way when they see two girls making out in their taxi which is very rare, well, at least to this country.

 

"What are you looking at?" I snapped at him when I caught him still staring. He awkwardly clear his throat whispering sorry under his breath before he glued his eyes straight to the road. I rolled my eyes and that make Dara laughing softly. 

 

"You should pay attention to me. Not him. Let him staring." She whisper and cups my face to make me look at her.

 

"Do you have any idea what you were doing right now? Are you aware of all this?" I ask wanted her to realize which is impossible. Most of the time I seem to forget that she's still effected by the drug and she can't control whatever she is feeling right now. She bite her lips and nod which I find its hot.

 

"Yes. I know. I can't behave and I don't want to." My god. I wasn't expecting that answer. Hearing such words coming from her suffocates me. She leans down and press our nose together, I close my eyes feeling her cold palm caressing my cheek and I felt her lips close to mine. We stay like that while breathing hard against each others face until I heard the driver told us that we're arrived. Dara flashes a flirty smile before she get off my lap and jump off the cab. I know she was trying to , she was seducing me. I shook my head lightly while fishing my pocket I took out a few notes and give it to the driver but he didn't take the money right away and it confused me.

 

"I'm sorry about earlier. I can't pretend it didn't happened in front of me. I mean.. I'm a fan.. And I..." He stutter. My eyes widen. Goddamn it! He know us. He's a fan! Could today get any worsen?!

 

"Yes. I'm a Blackjack and I love you both and I...." He sounded hesitate, avoiding looking at my face. Only then I realized he's not that usually middle old man driver. He looks young. He looks around my age.

 

"Say it..." 

 

"I love the idea of you two together... I mean Chaera..." He said clearly. I went speechless for a minute. I don't know what to feel about that. This is the first time I've encountered with our fans who saying it straight to my face that he loves the idea of Chaera being together. Now I feel bad for thinking that he was one of the homophobic out there.

 

"Well.... That....." Now I'm the one who's stuttering. I don't even know what to say. 

 

"I'm always curious if guys are really in love..." 

 

"Well, you know what I won't answer you anything about that and I hope you won't tell anybody about what you witnessed in your taxi earlier. So please take this money so I can leave." I offer the money to him again but he shake his head. 

 

"I promise I won't tell anyone if you promise me to keep your money back because this is such a honor for me. I get to drive my favorite idol home."

 

I heave a sigh before nodding my head. "Fine. Please keep your promise too because I trust you but next time you have to take my money, okay?" He nod his head slowly and I get off the cab. When I turn around I saw Dara frowning at me.

 

"Did you threatened him or you're flirting with him?"

 

"Neither of them. Let's go up." I said lazily. I place my arm around her waist, for support since she is still unstable and we walk to the main entrance and heading to the elevator. I press on the button and in a second the door open, we step inside then I press on the level number. Once we arrived at the front door of our apartment I scan the card and the door clicking from the inside. Dara push the door open and we both step inside. Before I get to close the door, she kick it with her foot and grab my arm and push my back against the door by surprise. I gulp when she lean her face closer and softly peck my lips leaving me breathless. She pressed our forehead together while she tugging on both side of my shirt. In this very close distance, I tried to look at her face but she closed her eyes, she was breathing so hard. I could hear her heart thumping loudly against her chest. There's something. She feels something and I know what it was and that scares me because I'm sure I'm not strong enough to deal with this one. The drug is now taking her adrenaline again, making her feeling really sensual. It won't stop until she found some release.

 

"Dara...." 

 

"Touch me..." My heart having a palpation at her soft whisper. She was begging. Yeah. She begged me to touch her! 

 

"Dara.. We can't..."

 

She cups my face and bite my lower lips hard. It's painful but it a little, the desire rising in my blood when she my bloody lower lips then pull away. I saw her unsteadily walk to our bedroom while she take off my jacket and drop it to the floor. I gulp so hard when she swaying her body ily before she get inside our bedroom. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. Leaning my head to the wall while wiping the remaining blood away from my lips. My head spinning as I'm thinking hard on what to do with Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter