Five

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put my phone down and look around. After the press conference no one seem to interested to leave the hotel room yet maybe because we don't have anything to do tonight, so the stylist and the other members enjoying the time for themselves. Bom and Minzy having a good time talking to each others while Dara is busy with her phone on the couch. Something suddenly crossed my mind. I wanted to fix our relationship, I wanted to spend as much time as I can with her. I've been hurting her for months even though she only keep the pain all to herself but I can see it in her eyes, how it beamed with sadness whenever she watch me walk out of the room every night and how she is furious when I get home drunk. And the only one who can heal that is the one who bring the pain. Me. 

 

"Unnie.."

 

I whisper as low as possible so that no one could hear me. I sit on the handle but she didn't bother about my presence next to her. Her attention totally occupied by her phone. 

 

"Unnie, do you want to go somewhere with me?" She finally tilt her head and look up at me. 

 

"Are you being serious right now?"

 

I nod my head, her eyes sparkling showing she is interested about my sudden plan but it's only for one second before she look down at her phone again.

 

"Then that's mean we need to bring the whole squad." She mutter in a slow voice. 

 

"There is no squad. Just you and me." I said. The idea of me and her seem right but wrong at the same time.

 

"How?" She look at me again. 

 

"Run away with me. Would you?" Her lips curved an 'O' shape. 

 

"Chaerin. I'm not going to do that again." She said with her straight face. Probably reminiscing the day when we both running away from our manager just to go to the pet shops last year and we end up getting caught half way and getting punished the next day, dancing to our Fire's for three hours straight. 

 

"I'll make sure no one notice and there won't be any punishment like the last time we did that." I said, reassuring her.

 

"Come on Unnie. I just want to spend some time you. I wanted to make up for those days where I.. Uh- I.. Ignore you."

 

She finally locked her phone and scratch her jaw. "Alright. But I have one condition." Her answer got me smiling from ear to ear. 

 

"Anything for you, Unnie."

 

"I'll take the risk with you if you tell me why are you ignoring me for 8 months." Dang! That is the last thing I wanted her to know. I am not ready yet to have that kind of conversation with her but I don't think I have any choice left other than to agree because I desperately wants to spend time with her. I wanted to get close to her again and I don't want to hurt her again.

 

"O-okay.." I answer hesitantly.

 

"Deal. Now, where are we going to go?" She whisper when Bom glance at our way.

 

"Anywhere. Now, go and change into something... Simple. I don't want us to look appealing while we're in the crowd or else we'll be doomed." I said as I noticed Dara still wearing her fancy dress while I am already in my tracksuit pants and my baggy Metallica shirt. Ten minutes later, Dara appeared wearing the same tracksuit pants as mine and her plain white shirt.

 

"And don't forget the hoodie and snapback." I said, Dara nod her head and grab two pair of hoodie and snapback from the luggage and we put it on.

 

"We look like a creepy stalker." Dara comment while looking at us both through the mirror. The hoodie and the snapback completely hides our face. 

 

"No. We look like a very famous celebrity going on a secret date and afraid of getting caught red handed by the paparazzi." I said trying to crack some joke but it end up making me blushing.

 

"Chaera going on a secret date." She added make me blushing even more which she didn't even notice since the snapback hide my face. Damn. How can such stupid joke make my heart racing?

 

I scan around the room through the mirror and everyone is still busy with their own business. A right time to start our silly mission. I thought. 

 

"Ready?" I ask and 

 

"Yeah. I am so ready for another three hours of Fire's dance." Dara nod her head while taking a deep breath. 

 

"Let's sneak..."

 

"Run!" I whisper and grab her hand, running toward the opened door and make our way to the staircase as fast as we could. Dara tightly hold my hand following me from behind while we running down the stairs. As we reach the lobby, I open the door quietly and peeking through it in case if there is any of our bodyguard around the lobby but all I see is just a strangers. Good. 

 

"You idiot Rilakkuma!" Dara curse breathlessly. 

 

"Shh.. Let's go!" I said and grab her hand once again, running fast toward the main door, through the crowd, further from the hotel and stop until we both reach the traffic light in the middle of Seoul city. 

 

"You dumb! We can just sneak out instead of you grabbing my hand and run away because I bet my head everyone inside that room noticed us! You're gonna get us in trouble!" She breath in desperately while looking at me with her furious face.

 

"Unnie stop yelling." I try to whisper between my unstable breath.

 

"Where are we going now?" She ask curiously once her breath turn to normal. She's no longer ranting though instead she stare at my face with a soft gaze, waiting for my answer.

 

"Let's get something to eat. I'm hungry." I whine. 

 

"But I don't have money with me. I got kidnapped by you, remember?"

 

"I ha-..." I my pocket but the only one thing I have inside is my phone. No card, no cash. Nothing. Just phone. !  I curse inside realizing that the plan that made me all excited 15 minutes ago will soon ruin just because of my stupidity. Damn! Why did I left my purse in the hotel? 

 

"What?" She frown, studying my face. 

 

"I forgot to bring my money." I said and flashes my apologetic smile. 

 

"We're dumb! Oh wow! Why am I not surprise?" She said sarcastically and keep whining, nagging and ranting which I don't pay attention to since my eyes wandering around while thinking hard. I won't give up this night just because we don't have any cash with us right now. I wanted this and I'll do anything to make it happen no matter what. 

 

"We run away from the hotel and once we're finally here we don't even have money. What are we going to do now?" She was about to take off her snapback but I caught her wrist once my eyes caught a used shop not too far from us. 

 

"I have an idea. We need something to trade for cash." I said and look at her. 

 

"We have nothing.."

 

I wiggle my brows and take out my Iphone from inside my pocket and wave it in front of her then pointed to the used shop which has a 'trade anything for $' at their signboard. 

 

"Hell no! You're not going to do that!" She raise her voice with her eyes widen. 

 

"Of course I will." I said proudly flashes my chicky smile. Thanks to my phone.

 

"Chaerin no!  You didn't have to do this. You bought the phone like 3 months ago."

 

I place my hand above her shoulder, looking straight into her eyes. "Let's just say, I would trade anything for tonight. We run away from our manager, bodyguards even Bom and Minzy. What makes you think I won't do anything just to make tonight happen? I have money to buy a new one, not that much but I still can afford one."

 

She shake her head. Not sure if she is disappointed or thinking that I'm crazy but as I said I won't give up tonight just like that. We're going to be busy after this and I wanted to spend as much time as I can with her. Alone. Just me and Dara.

 

"Wait here. I'm going to get some cash for us." I said and walk to the used shop. Before I push the door I click on the imassage and search for Bom name.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter