Four

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2NE1's CL come out as gay and dating her band mate, Sandara Park. - Allkpop. 

 

The first thing I see in the morning. I knew it. I knew this would happen and I knew my phone along with Dara's will blow up again. Allkpop reporters really has nothing better to do in their life other than exaggerating everything and adding more fuel to the burning fire and make things worsen than its already is all the ing time. Allkpop is such a to every Kpop stars like us, I wonder why. 

 

The headline got Dara jumped from the bed and running around the room like a madman.

 

"Can you calm down?" I raise my voice a little out of annoyance and remove the thick blanket away from me. 

 

"No! I can't Chaerin! This is ridiculously insane and nonsense! I don't know what to feel about this! The press is insane!" She screams, still running around.

 

"Thought this is what you wanted?" She stop running around and look at my way sternly. 

 

"No. I never want this. Not this way. The article basically telling the world that you and me is dating! Two women is in love with each other! This is stupid Chaerin!" She walk to the bed and sit on the edge of it with her red face.

 

"I thought it's hot.." Right on time the pillow hitting my face, hard. 

 

"What the !"

 

"Serve you right! What are we going to answer to this? YG will kill us both for this!" She still screaming. 

 

"That's why I need you to calm down because I knew this would happen and I have all the answers you needed!" I raise my voice even louder causing Dara to completely silent. She breath in deeply then nod her head. 

 

"Okay. Go ahead."

 

"We're going to show YG about Chaera and told him that this is all just for fans service and we both agreed to do that. He'd like that instead of getting mad at us. For sure. About the press, we're having our press conference for our Nolza concert this afternoon, right? I'm sure the press is going to bombing us with a lot of questions about this, my suggestion is, during the press conference shut your mouth and let me do the talking then we're going to sue Allkpop if they're failed to show us any relevant evidence that we're dating. Okay?"

 

Dara's eyes blinking as she is trying to absorb every words I've said to her. She rubs her nose until it turn red, which I find cute. She tend to do that when she is nervous about something. I guess I know her better than she know herself. I could tell when she telling a lies by the way her eyes blinking and when she wore her straight face that's mean she is uncomfortable. 

 

"Okay.. But not that sue thingy.. Okay?"

 

I nod my head. "I'm just kidding about sue-ing that stupid Allkpop. Just follow..." I stop when I got interrupted by my phone's ringtone. YG's office number appeared on the screen, I quickly slide on the green button. I am actually expecting for this call. 

 

"I think you need to see me again." He said with his scary voice. I can imagine him sitting on his large chair, talking on his phone with his scary face and his legs crossed. 

 

"I got it." My tone is flat. 

 

"Along with Dara." Beep. The phone disconnected. 

 

"Let's get ready then." Dara said as she understand the look on my face. I quickly grab her wrist before she get up. 

 

"Are you scared?"

 

She shrug. "I don't know. A little. But I guess I can rely on you. To keep me safe? So, I'm not that scare." She flashes a smile. I can't deny the fact that my heart is no longer beating inside my chest right now. Those words spoken and the smile. I think I'm going crazy. She is so pure and so beautiful. This girl is every reasons why my heart going so wild. 

 

"Chaerin.." She trying to bring me back to earth but I seriously can't take my eyes off her right now, so I end up staring into her eyes, her red nose, her lips, her beautiful face.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Can you tell me what happened in the interview?" And that question got me taken aback. I am actually not expecting that she's going to ask me about this because Dara is a forgetful kind of girl. I finally remove my gaze from her and look straight up to the wall.

 

"Can you ask me something else?" I said trying to avoid the question because I, myself don't even have the exact reason as to why I'm saying such things which I should just wrap it inside my heart and keep it to myself instead of saying it out loud.

 

"No. I wanted to know. Tell me." She insisted. 

 

"Ah.. Seriously..." My eyes falls back into her. 

 

"I guess I am just stating my opinion."

 

"You guess? This is a serious issue Chaerin and you just cannot joke with that." She state firmly. "You have no idea what's the world said about you over the internet. I've read some of them and trust me I honestly dislike the way they stating their opinion about your statement."

 

"Well, I don't care about what they say because all they know is judging."

 

"Of course you don't. You are Lee Chaerin and you can do whatever you want. I got that but have you ever thought about coming out and explain yourself about this gossip? You basically telling people that you're one of them in that community.."

 

"You mean gay?"

 

She nod her head. "Exactly. Are you?"

 

Damn. I accidentally bite my own tongue. Dara is taking this issue really really serious. I can tell that she is kinda furious about this for only her and God knows why. 

 

"I'm talking in general. I am not saying it on my behalf. Why do mankind assumed love is just about boys and girls? As you know, I do have some gay friends and they are happily in love. For example,  Jeremy. Judgement didn't do them any justice because it's love. Why do we have to stop someone else's happiness just because it's against the world?"

 

"Because that is how it's work specially in this country. Didn't you know Korean netizens think they own us and any single wrong move we'll be doomed. Besides, that kind of relationship is strictly prohibited in this country."

 

"Then maybe I should just move to another country where they don't give a single about girls loving girls. A country that will never give a disgusted stare whenever they see girls kissing each others on the street." I think this is the most smartest I ever utter the whole year. Applause to myself. 

 

"So.. You're really gay?" She ask hesitantly. Unsure of her own question. I look into her eyes again and there I found the most beautiful peace that I've been needed lately. 

 

"I'm not. I don't know. But gays love beautifully in their own way. Believe me or not there is a lot of that beautiful love in this country. They just need someone to encourage them to come out."

 

I think I just make Dara speechless because completely sealed with her eyes staring deep into mine. Those brown eyes.... I really really adore them a lot. I can't help but to stare back into her eyes and the intense stare last for a minutes with no words spoken but our heartbeat. 

 

"Oh well, before you guys kissing each others, we need to hurry." Bom suddenly appeared ruining the moment. Wrong timing Park Bom! 

 

"Chaerin, you're so beautiful." Dara said before she walk to the bathroom, leaving me completely speechless and I noticed her cheeks slightly blushed so does mine. Am I dreaming? 

 

"I don't think you misheard that because I can hear it clearly from here." Bom said as if she knows what's running inside my head. "You guys should really date." She said again and leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter