Three

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after the interview end Bom grab my wrist and drag me out of the studio but before the door close I caught Dara's confused stare with a lot of questions written all over her face looking straight at me. 

 

"What was that, Lee Chaerin?" Bom fire me in just one breath. Great. Now the bominator is upset. I shrug my shoulder. I don't think that need explanation. I stand for what I believe. By unconsciously declaring yourself gay Chaerin? Now you finally believe that you're gay? Seriously?! 

 

"That wasn't on the script." 

 

"The question isn't in the script anyway." I answer with my flat tone showing no interest toward the angry corn princess.

 

"This is the second time you screwed yourself up during interview." She throw a death glare at me, arms crossed against her chest. 

 

"The first one is because that interviewer is ignorant and obviously trying to shaming Dara." I pull out the cigarette box from my pocket but Bom quickly yanked it away along with my lighter. 

 

"I can't stand watching you ruining yourself every single day. If you love her treat her nicely and ing confess to her!" She yell. Quite loud that I had to rub my ears.

 

"I don't know Bom." I leans on the wall, defeated. "I don't know if I love her. After all this achievements I've sacrificed myself to get only to find out that I'm into girl? A girl who is 7 years older than me? And worse is she is one of my band mate? What the am I thinking?" I breath in deeply while rubbing my face, massaging my temple. In a second, Dara's face flashing in my head. Her sweet soft voice, her pure innocent smile. Just the thought of it making my heart racing, uncontrollably.

 

"It doesn't matter. You can't stay like this. It's almost a year, Chaerin. You have to talk it out.. With her. She'll understand."

 

"She won't and never will." I cut her off quickly. "All she knows is this Chaera is just for fun. I have nothing to confess to her."

 

"That's your fault. You shouldn't take this ship name seriously. You shouldn't waste your time on that since day one."

 

I nod my head. Don't even bother to argue because we all agreed this is my fault since the beginning and Dara.. She's the victim of my stupid confused uality. 

 

"Chaerin, you need to solve this out before anything. Or else it will ruin you more. Dara obviously know nothing. You need to let her know because she's been questioning me and Minzy a lot if you have problems and such. Just talk to her about all this Chaera problem and see what she'll answer."

 

I look up at Bom. Doesn't matter how annoying she is most of the time, I know I can count on her. She is a good sister to us all and a good listener too. She spoke all those words that you've been needed to hear when you're feeling down and giving the best advises you'd never thought it's coming from our playful Bommie.

 

"And I noticed your temper is getting worse. Don't use that on her. She don't deserve that."

 

Before I get to answer her, Minzy barge through the door. "Am I disturbing this intense moment?" She ask innocently, blinking her eyes. 

 

"Yes! You are! Please knock the door before you enter!" Bom raise her voice. Minzy burst out laughing and hand me my phone. 

 

"Maybe you might want to check on your phone before it's explode." She said and before she leave she stick her tongue out at Bom then close the door. 

 

"Here come the real ." Bom pointed to my phone. It keep buzzing but I don't even bother to check on it. There could be thousands of mentions and RTs and messages and miss called about my stupid statement during the interview earlier. 

 

"I think he's one of that annoying buzz." Bom claimed. I don't even have to think hard to know who is she talking about. 

 

"Yeah and Jangmae will be here in any minutes."

 

"Whatever it is just don't use your temper anywhere and most importantly, don't bother about the press and of course get your ready for our Boss."

 

"I know." I said weakly. He is the one Bom talked about earlier. Our Boss, Yang Hyun Suk. 

 

As what I thought, our manager appear on the door, handing me his phone, I press the phone with hesitant once I saw the caller ID. 

 

"Chaerin, come and meet me." He said and hung up before I get to answer him. He's the boss anyway. 

 

"Huh... "

 

"Let's chill tonight. At the bar. Playing pool. You look worse Chaerin."

 

"I'm down for it. I needed alcohol. But after I'm settle with this issue with our CEO."

 

"Deal. Now let's head back and get ready for our dance practice before we're going home. And oh..."

 

She step on the cigarettes that scattered on the floor. "You don't need that." With her 8D move she walk away through the door. 

"What's wrong Chaerin? Are you tired? Stress? Did I give you too many work? Tight schedule?" Our CEO first question before I get to take my sit. 

 

I shake my head, looking down at my feet. "No. It's not that."

 

"Then what is it? You have no idea how many press all over Korea contacting me today."

 

"I'm sorry." Is all I can say. I know he is mad but he trying to keep it cool. If you didn't know, our CEO has a short temper too. He is like a timing bomb. He has a very low tolerance toward people sometimes. 

 

"What am I going to do about this? They're waiting for the official statement. Have you check your phone? Did you see all the talks about you online?" He tap his desk which irritated the out of me. 

 

"No. I don't think it's necessary. Not everything needs an explanation. I stand for what I believe and I think every human deserves our own rights, equally, even gays. Nobody can't stop people from loving even though it's the same gender."

 

His face flush, I think I just light up some fire within him and in any minutes he's going to yell at me. I am sure of that. 

 

"So, you're gay?"

 

That question got me speechless. President Yang, trust me. I'm trying to figure that out too since 7 months ago.

 

"I support LGBT rights. You can write that as your official statement to the press."

 

"Get out!" He yell as what I expected. I nod my head obediently and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter