Fourteen

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our ride to the KBS building extremely quite today. Normally, no one can stay quite for this long when we inside our van because one of us will crack some stupid joke mostly Bom or Dara but both is really quite today which is odd to me. Minzy wasn't with us today since she had to go to the church and promise to come before our interview started. Dara was looking outside the window probably zoned out while Bom who sitting in front of me leaning her head to the back and sometimes she massage her temple while heaving a sigh. She doesn't look good.

 

"Bom, you okay?" I ask, noticing her heavy breathing concerns taken over me. I touch her shoulder from behind, she shook her head slowly as her answer to my question. Now I really wonder if she drank a lot last night. She never been like this when she drunk, she rarely get hangover before and when she does it's not as worst as she is right now.

 

"Never know hangover could be this painful." She mumbles and massage her forehead. She tilt her head and breath in deeply. She don't look comfortable. I feel funny in my stomach cause I know how it feels. Hangover . You'll get nausea and your head feels like explodes and throbbing so badly and it could last for hours which is annoying. It really does. I rummages my bag and took out my aspirin before handing it to her.

 

"This. Take this. You'll feel better."

 

"You ! You should give me that earlier!" She whines while turning her head to me. I poke her shoulder from behind.

 

"Because I didn't know you were hungover. Your hangover usually not as worst." She roll her eyes and took two tablets, taking it straight up to and greedily drinking on her water. And yeah dehydrated is one of the reason why hangover can gets so worst especially when you slept less than 6 hours after getting too drunk. In her case she only slept 2 hours which make her feel even worst.

 

"You should drink a lot of water today to wash off the alcohol." I reminds her and she only nod her head. I know she's not in the mood to talk. I've been there a lot. Hangover makes me sensitive to any noise, bright light or sun. I talk less when I'm hangover and I could go mute for the whole day too sometimes and it makes me losing my temper easily too. A sudden warm touch above my thigh remind me that Dara is sitting next to me on the backseat. We stare into each others eyes for a second before she flashes a smile and speak up.

 

"I think we need to get her something steamy hot to drink." She whisper slowly. "We needs to get her sober before our interview or else she will be in trouble."

 

"Coffee helps with hangover but she don't drink coffee." She look to the front for awhile before she crunches my nose.

 

"Babe, did you forgot how many times we argued because I forced you to drink hot green tea whenever you get home really really drunk?"

 

"Oh yeah. That." I nod my head several time before I told our manager we need to pull over at the nearest cafe shop to get Bom something to drink.

 

"Bom-shi, you need to get sober before the interview start. I don't want your fans thinking that you're sick or something. Don't make them worries or else it will add more to my job today when they trying to get to you."

 

She grunts and shift her position. "You're talking like I can control my hangover with my mind or something. If I could I would but I don't have that talent yet, obviously."

 

Hearing her answer, Dara's soft chuckles erupted but it died instantly when Bom showing her middle finger. A wide grin appeared on my face as I watch Dara funny reaction. She lightly slap Bom's hand away and the older girl groaning. She sit properly and turn her to the back, studying our face suspiciously.

 

"Have y'all noticed this van smell like ?" Her unexpected question causing my face burning up and I could feel Dara's body tense up next to me. I study her face sternly anticipating for her next question but she turn around and leans her back again.

 

"Wonjin, don't tell me you're having in our van last night." She fire our driver. Through the mirror I could see Wonjin eyes almost fell out of its socket causing Bom and our manager laughing. Damn. Even in her worst condition she still has the tendency to tease people.

 

"Who knows since you brought your boyfriend to the club last night. I saw you" She added. Wonjin's face turn red instantly but he shaking his head while he focus on his driving, not saying anything.  Being with us since our trainee days, he knows how exactly Bom really is.

 

"Oh! Wait. What?? Wonjin has a boyfriend?!" Dara can't contain her shocking face. I turn my head at her with wide eyes.

 

"You don't know?"

 

"I don't. What the hell. Who was it?"

 

"That's not my story to tell." I said turn my head to the front and saw Wonjin rolled his eyes while making a funny face.

 

"Dukkie's friend. You'll meet him someday." He finally said. Wonjin is so open minded about his relationship, he doesn't care what people might think about him as long as that makes him happy. I remember when Bom and I saw him kissing with his boyfriend in the club a few months back, he's not even hesitate to admit that he's gay and he really loves his boyfriend, he talking about his relationship like it's not a big deal for him. I wish I can do the same, talking openly about my uality to just anyone but me and Wonjin living in a different lifestyle, I am growing up to the public eyes, people will judge me over everything I did wrong. But loving this girl, right next to me, I don't think it's wrong. She makes me happy. She makes me feel butterflies when she look at me in the eye and when she kiss me. Those were never feels so wrong. She tilt her head and look at me. Her cheeks turn pink when she caught me staring, she didn't question but instead she reach for my hand and squeeze it lightly. She captured me with those sweet smile on her lips and the way she look at me and before anyone could noticed, she look away but still holding my hand.

 

"How come I'm the only one who didn't know this?" She ask and Bom hissed at Dara's question before she turn her head again toward us and throwing us her sly smirk. 

 

"Because your mind is only clouded with Ch....."

 

"We're here!!!" I shout loudly before she get to finish her word. It's a good thing that Wonjin pull over at the damn right time. I know Bom is only messing with either me or Dara but for now I don't really want people to know about me and Dara, even we didn't make it official I just wanted to keep all of this just between those people I'm close with. Bom didn't know about the new progression in our 'relationship' yet and I intended to keep it that way for a while, at least until I can figure out all of the questions in my head about me and Dara and this unnamed relationship between us. We obviously aren't friends anymore. We are more than just friends but we're not lovers either. There is no point on telling Bom until I can sort all this out.

 

"Who's coming with me?" Our manager ask, switching gaze to the three of us. Bom raise her hand while rummaging her bag and took out her purse.

 

"I need to use the washroom. I feel like throwing up." She said and open the door. She went inside along with Wonjin while Jangmae still waiting for the both of us until Dara shook her head.

 

"I'm not going. I will just wait here." She said.

 

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nod her head.

 

"Well then I'm not going either. We're just waiting for them here."

 

"Do you want anything?" 

 

I turn my head to Dara again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter