Ten

Curiosity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG Entertainment Studio, Seoul, South Korea (Sandara)

 

Teddy clap his hand while grinning, looking at all of us proudly. He finally flashes a satisfied look after 10 hours of working and recording on our new single. Unlike Lonely this song was quite challenging for me because I always thought that my voice don't really fit in a hip hip electro house genre and Teddy had to spent 3 hours working on my small part. I almost giving up recording but Teddy, Kush and my band mate keep showing their support and that's what encouraged me to stand in the recording room for 3 hours and it's frustrated me every time I think about almost giving up on something that I'm so passionate about just because I couldn't reach the right notes. I heave a sigh and I look down at the paper on the table and reread the lyrics again just to occupied myself. I Am The Best will be release in two weeks as our next single for our second mini album. The first teaser and a 10 seconds snippet will be release in three days as what all of us has discussed with our promo team before we started our recording session.

 

"Can I listen to the song again? I just want to make sure it come out perfect." Chaerin voice at the doorway bring me back to what happened in a hotel room in Japan. I close my eyes, breathing calmly despite my insane heartbeat as my mind flashes a memory from few days ago. Remembering everything about the kiss. 

 

I still could feel her warm breathe on my face, her soft and full lips on my lips. My mind went to the way she move her lips against mine how her soft and her gentle kisses giving my heart a palpation, my head spinning and my stomach rumblings when her soft tongue devouring me. I remember vividly how I moaned inside . It was embarrassing but I'm not going to lie, I have never been kissed like that my whole life. It might not be my first kiss but her kisses was the best I've ever had. No one ever kiss me the way she did. It was really surprising knowing that Chaerin can be such a good kisser. It make me wonder if she ever kiss anyone the same way she kiss me. If anyone ever feel so contained with her kisses just like I did. She kiss me with so much emotion that I feel like my body was on her mind and my mind was on her body. It feels so right even though I know it's wrong. So wrong that it caused me to ignoring her back right after I woke up in her arms the next morning. When I'm finally back to my own sense I recalled back what happen the night after and when I realized we kissed, I went berserk. I push her off the couch while she is still in her deep sleep. I remember clearly when she gave me her confused look when I left her on the floor and rushing to the bathroom, locked myself in there for hours. Screaming and cursing at myself. My whole body was shaking remembering the passionate kissed we've shared. I just kissed a ing a girl something I never thought would happen to me my whole life and she is not just a girl! She's someone I thought as my sister, my best friend, my band mate and a girl who confessed to me about how she felt for me. How am I supposed to act normally in front of her after this? How am I going to ignored the fact that I kissed her? I can't pretend it never happen! Therefore, I decided to ignore her and stay myself away from her until I'm back to my right mind again. At least that's the best solution I can think of for now.

 

I'm so stupid, I know but my mind was going places that night, I'm seeing red. I can't think straight after the earthquake. I was still so scared to say the least but I didn't show it since Minzy looks worst than I am. I didn't want to worry them more so I end up being mute the whole day until Bom suggested to watch a movie. Besides, I'm still overwhelmed thinking about Chaerin risking her life for me and hurt herself because of me. That night I was battling with my inner turmoil. I keep questioning myself about her confession after seeing her came all the way from the 31st floor, barefoot, while the building was shaking so badly. When I threw myself inside her arms I felt relieved wash all over me. I feel so safe when her arms wrapped around me. That's why when we settled on the couch that night I pulls her closer to me because I wanted to be in her arms again to get rid of my little trauma but it turn out to be the night that I'm sure I will never forget my whole life.

 

"Naega jeil jal naga!" Kush sing while stretching his arms which snapped me back from deep my thought. I pinch my nose and lift my head only to find Chaerin sitting on a chair in front of me while writing something on a paper. She seem to have a serious discussion with Teddy. She's a hard working girl. There is no denial in that. When she work nothing can come in her way to distracted her and she is so passionate when she sing. I can't even move my head when I watch her in a recording room few hours ago obviously amused by her great voice even after years of being in the same group with her. Yeah I really like her voice when she sing and when she speak. Her voice wasn't that soft, it's a little deep and husky which I think it's y and her voice fit her character so well.

 

"Did you dig a hole on Chaerin's back?" I heard Bom's voice next to me. I slowly turn my head to her side and saw her grinning.

 

"Bommie, can I talk to you later?" I said in a low tone because I didn't want Chaerin to hear me out. I need someone to talk about this. I need to let it out and Bom is the best choice because I'm sure she knows everything. She's the closer one to Chaerin after Seunghyun. I know she knew all along that Chaerin has feelings for me.

 

"Took you long enough to ask me this. I've been waiting for you to have a deep talk with me." She throwing me a knowing look and smirking. I was about to say something when Chaerin spin her chair to face all of us and fix her sunglasses up her nose.

 

"So what do you guys think about the song? Do we have to change anything or we just go with this one? I need your opinion too. It's our song by the way." She said in her serious tone. Our two producers turn their head to the three of us as well, waiting for our answer.

 

"But if you ask me, I like it that way. It's perfect for me." She added while running her hand through her hair and flip her blonde hair to the back. Damn! I curse to myself. That was hot! I bite my lips and look somewhere else. The feeling I feel and the insane heartbeat she caused me is unexplainable. It confused me and make me wonder how all of this are caused by her. How being around her affected me a lot lately.

 

"Yeah.. I think its the best too." I heard Minzy say following by Bom agreeing. I tilt my head as Teddy called my name. I look at him and nod my head.

 

"Yeah.. I like it." I said almost whispering, avoiding to look at Chaerin. My heartbeat increase as I noticed she was staring at me through her sunglasses. For some unknown reason it makes me nervous. 

 

"Alright ladies, it's a wrap for today then. But before that, I tell you what. I Am The Best is going to be so boommbbb! " He said smiling then dismissed us before he turn his focus back to his laptop. The three of us grab our things and stood up, saying goodbye to our producers. I frown at Chaerin who still on her chair, watching us. Aren't she going?

 

"You guys can go first. I still need to do something here." She said as if she can read my mind. We nod our head and walking out of the studio.

 

"I think we need to eat. It's almost 9PM and we haven't eat anything since this afternoon. I'm really starving." Bom complaints.

 

"I'm down for this. I'm really hungry and cold. I need something to warm me up." I said and rubs my both palms.

 

"This is unfair." Our youngest member whines while pouting her lips.

 

" I had to meet my sister and my mom." She added, explained her cute pouts.

 

"Sometimes I forgot you're still our baby, little kid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter