- Chapter Nineteen

ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ CHOICES © • m.yg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TWO MONTHS AGO

 

Min Yoongi was never one to get involved too much in things that didn't serve him.

 

He couldn't afford to care.

 

However, he had made a promise. And what he also was not, was the person to break his promises.

 

Ten months had passed since Daeshim had been whisked away by social services and locked in a mental care facility. Yoongi had been living with the Jungs for that long. But he couldn't continue being a burden. He couldn't stand that. So he had moved out a week ago.

 

He had been given time to come up with the money - purposely, time to be haunted by his demons.

 

"Entertaining." The man had said over the phone, after hearing him out. "Well, you've got yourself a deal. Take as long as necessary. I'll enjoy having you as long-term fun."

 

And so, for ten months Yoongi worked as a performer and spent not one Won more than necessary. Weekly, he was visited by the man who had shot his father - a crude reminder of the events. Weekly, would be taunted, emotionally tortured, pushed around but endured it like a champ. He had to.

 

The man would catch him up in the street and walk with him, talking about trivialities, as though he hadn't just cold blood murdered his father. But mostly, they kept contact by the phone. And man, did he get phone calls. One thing that Yoongi felt relieved by, though, was the fact that as far as he knew, they were not aware of his identity as Agust-D. And that, in a quirky, miserable way, gave him a false sense of security. That, and the fact that he managed to keep his new residence a secret.

 

His mother had a heart attack three days after his father's passing. And following that, a Major Depression which left her in a catatonic state. She was being taken care of at an all women's mental health house.

 

And, just like that, in one night, Yoongi's life was destroyed.

 

But that day was the day Daeshim would be released from his treatment. Yoongi didn't know whether he should feel happy or resentful still. Either way, he stood with Mr. Jung at the reception of the International Psychology & Counselin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter