- Chapter Sixteen

ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ CHOICES © • m.yg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

UNKNOWN

 

My eyes traveled through the crowd. 

 

I half noticed my friend whispering at the girl, Yuna, who was slumped on the couch between us four. I could feel the tension emanating off her body just by being sit next to her, most especially seeping through the spot where her knee touched mine, crossing the fabric of both our pants.

 

Can't blame her.

 

We had chosen to stay put at the back of the club, where the lounge was located. Namjoon, as a performer, had easily gotten us a free of charge table at the red - quite expensive looking - leather couches that were reserved for those willing to pay for that extra luxury.

 

From where we were positioned, we could easily keep tabs on Chul and Taehyung without having them notice. I let the girl borrow my black PUMA jumper, so that nobody would see the STAFF shirt she had managed to pilfer off the club. With a bit of luck, and as I guessed would probably follow, nobody that had seen her wearing it would even remember her face any longer.

 

I nodded at whatever my friend said, as they went through the plan for the hundredth time. My eyes and attention were trained on something else though.

 

Kim Taehyung sat nearby his father's most trusted dealer, a bored look on his face. To be quite honest, I was high key hoping he would feel the daggers my eyes shot pierce through his skin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter