Q's & A's - Part I

ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ CHOICES © • m.yg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR: Wow guys, I didn't expect you lot to actually engage so profusely in this whole little Q & A thingy I wanted to put on. I'm saying this both for y'all on Wattpad as well as on BTS Amino and AsianFanfics, because I got Q's on both si--

 

SUGA: Are they all friends with Yuna?

 

AUTHOR: Excuse me here, I wasn't finished rambling yet. Don't freaking inter-

 

SUGA: I bet they're all friends with her. They're all nosy.

 

YUNA: How about you take a chill pill and go back to bleeding out on the floor?

 

HOSEOK: Bultaoreune!

 

AUTHOR: Ouch. 

 

SUGA: As I said... Annoying.

 

YUNA: Moron.

 

SUGA: Pest.

 

YUNA: Idiot.

 

SUGA: Stu-

 

AUTHOR: OKAY. ALRIGHT. *looks through notes* As I was saying before someone decided to ever so unkindly interrupt me, thank you all so much for the questions! They are so many I will have to split them by parts, so this is only the first one, but don't worry, we will answer them ALL!

 

SUGA: We? As in, me included?

 

HOSEOK: C'mon Hyung, don't piss on our fun!

 

AUTHOR: There's questions for everyone actually! So let's get on with it, shall we? The first question is for you Suga.

 

SUGA: *groans*

 

AUTHOR: *eyeroll* Asked by Nabi at BTS AMINO: "I wanna know how Yoongi feels sitting there alone for days just with the thoughts on her. I WANNA LOOK INSIDE HIS HEAD."

 

SUGA: Alright, no one looks inside my head. So nope. And second, who exactly told you my mind is on... ugh... her. *eyes Yuna patronizingly*

 

YUNA: Yuck! I hope for the life of me it isn't.

 

SUGA: Certainly it is not. But just to answer the question, don't you suppose that when you're tied up to a damn chair being beaten to death your mind can wander? I guess it's normal. Doesn't mean I'm entertaining and fondling the thought of this annoying little person here. I just thought of her alright? I thought about Hobi too. And that's that.

 

HOSEOK: Aaaaawwwww!

 

SUGA: Don't. Please, just don't.

 

AUTHOR: Moving on, we have one for Dae-, pardon, Daeshim.

 

DAESHIM: Funny.

 

EVERYONE: *frowns*

 

AUTHOR: Asked by Spiraxy at BTS AMINO: "What did Daeshim think when his dad got shot? Did he realize his mistake?"

 

EVERYONE: *looks at Daeshim uncomfortably*

 

DAESHIM: *unbothered* Things happen I guess.

 

AUTHOR: *annoyed* Elaborate.

 

SUGA: *glares* Yes, brother. Elaborate.

 

DAESHIM: Elaborate what? I didn't push him in front of me. I didn't exactly want him to die but what can I do now? And I honestly fail to know what she means by 'mistake'. I live my life, people live theirs and that's it. Whatever.

 

SUGA: *scoffs, shifting irritably*

 

YUNA & HOSEOK: *by each side, gently holds each of Suga's arms to keep him in place*

 

AUTHOR: Let's go to the next question. Asked by Hobi Mochi at BTS AMINO: "What is going to happen to Suga and Hoseok?"

 

SUGA: Ne, I'd very much like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter