- Chapter Seventeen

ᴼᴺᴳᴼᴵᴺᴳ CHOICES © • m.yg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next three chapters are not proofread! #oops

 

 

It was a simple plan, at least theoretically speaking.

 

A simple plan we came up with and agreed to during those two - albeit quick to rush past - hours we stalled on the lounge. 

 

Namjoon, Jungkook and I would follow the vehicle in which the cartel members would most likely drive away in. For this, we would use Namjoon's car.

 

Jin and Jimin would stay put at the older's house, which wasn't further away from Octagon than a mere four blocks. We chose to split. It would be hard - not to mention twice as unsafe - to manage all five of us. Jin and Jimin would keep track of us through a GPS app on Jungkook's iPhone. It was quick an easy to set up while we waited on the lounge. On Jin's laptop, all we had to do was navigate to the app's website and insert the tracking code. Then, using the provided map, we would be able to get the aerial view of the place.

 

And right at that point, that was all we would go ahead and do. We needed to tread carefully. Even though it was slower than I'd like it to be, It was something, at least it was a plan.

 

It was, in all truth, far more than I would've manage to accomplish on my own.

 

Then, we'd sit down and decide what we would do with the information we gathered and how or even if we would deliver it to Kangjon, all the while getting Suga and Hoseok out of there safely.

 

Somehow.

 

Of course, the plan's first layout and task distribution wasn't exactly the current one - initially, it had been me the one supposed to stay with Jin and the other three males to go hunting for the cartel's headquarters.

 

Right. Staying. 

 

My .

 

There was no way in hell I'd stay in when they'd be risking their necks. There was no way I'd back down from something that was my business and my responsibility, and there was definitely no way I could sit down behind a computer screen while I should be out there bending my back to free Hoseok and Suga.

 

I promise.

 

I will.

 

Namjoon tried to reason, but if the time span available to discuss the matter wasnt scarce per say, the location was definitely not suitable... and the look in my eye told him I wasn't about to be left behind. And so, Jimin took my place, much against his or any of the boy's will.

 

It must be edging midnight and the club only got busier and busier. I didn't think we would get out of there before two or three in the morning, however, much to my surprise, the cartel members seemed to have plans to leave early. Who knew where else they would lead us before actually heading back to their complex.

 

We shot up on our feet as soon as Taehyung, Chul and the two bulky security guards started making their way to the exit. I followed behind Namjoon and Jungkook, safely squeezed between Jin and Jimin's bodies as we cut through the crowd.

 

 

I felt Jimin's hand on my wrist, in an attempt to keep me at the same pace as theirs, since all the pushy and sweaty bodies were causing me to gradually steer away from the group. Someone stepped hard on my foot, to which I winced, but I kept fighting my way through the sea of people, the blasting dubstep music threatening to explode my ear drums and the bright, flickery lights blurring my vision.

 

Jin mouthed something along the lines of 'be careful' to the three of us, just as he and Jimin turned a different direction at the exit at a hurried pace. Jungkook punched at his iPhone's screen, setting the app on 'ready for connection' mode.

 

I was looking at his anxious hands doing that, so I didn't notice Namjoon coming to a halt in front of me, which made me bump against him and have Jungkook bump against me too.

 

"Ouch! Ugh, sorry hyung." I whisper-complained rubbing my nose, which had smashed painfully against the boy's shoulder blade.

 

I directed my eyes to whatever he was looking at, whilst his long arm was outstretched to keep Jungkook and I from taking another step.

 

Silently and leaning behind a car as discreetly as possible, we watched as the dealers climbed into a shiny black Camaro parked close by.

 

"That's our ride." Namjoon said, pointing at his very own pickup, a black and silver Nissan that he left three doors down from the club. "Get ready to be fast, we can't afford to lose them in the traffic."

 

I registered him pulling the keys out of his back pocket, readying myself up for his signal.

 

It came as soon as the Camaro's engine roared to life and the expensive looking vehicle jerked forwards.

 

"Let's go!" Namjoon urged us, nudging my lower back and Jungkook's arm.

 

We rushed to his car, trying to keep on the low and seem normal while also attempting something between a walk and a hurried jog. If this was another situation I would've found it funny. We looked like awkward penguins as we crossed the road. The pickup's headlights blinked when he pressed the little remote on his key chain and we literally threw ourselves inside.

 

", that car's fast." Namjoon huffed, already shoving the keys in place and turning on the engine.

 

The Ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter