Hyung your lips are pretty..

Hyung are you okay?

The members continue to have a busy schedule filled with concerts and interviews. They're all running off of coffee and 3 hours of sleep.

V has had trouble sleeping lately, always seeming to have too much on his mind. It's as if his brain won't shut up when he's laying in bed, drowning in the silence of their dorm.

He gets up this morning, being the first awake. Today isn't as busy as most, and all that's planned is a photoshoot and a dance practise later tonight. So V decides to make breakfast. However he forgets that he can't cook, so he changes his mind and toasts a piece of bread for himself instead.

The members eventually get up, Suga being the last member awake. They all get some breakfast and wait for news on today's schedule. Once everyone's clean and dressed, Rapmon gets notified by their manager about the photoshoot.

 

"So today is our photoshoot. However manager said that there's a mission that comes with it. He said we each have a partner in the shoot." Rapmonster says to the members sitting on the couches in front of him. Jin looks at the members and back at Rapmon with confusion.

"How do we pick our partner?" Jin asks, hoping they can just choose so he can be with the leader. Rapmon is good at modelling after all.

"Ahh I was told we have to pick names out of a hat." Rapmon says scratching his head.

So they end up writing each others names and throwing them into Jhopes baseball cap. First pic goes to the oldest member.

Jin swishes his hand around, moving the slips of paper around until he finds one and reads it out loud.

"Suga." He says, looking up at the grouchy member with a smile. Suga gets up from the couch and stands next to Jin. Even though he didn't get Rapmon, they'll for sure take good pictures.

"Next, Jhope." Jhope gets up and picks a sheet, reading

"Jimin."

Jimin gets up excitedly and heads over to the smiling Hobi, both of them happy to be together. Then it's V's turn.

He picks up the slip and reads the name in his head, already knowing who it'll be.

"J..Jungkookie."

Jungkook looks up and smiles, getting up and walking over to V. V crumples up the slip and watches the maknae approach him.

"Don't worry Tae. We'll take the best pictures." Jungkook says with a wink of confidence. V nods, a smile creeping up on his face.

Rapmon ends up choosing Jin's group since he's the last member and they're all set.

Once they arrive at the studio, Jin's group is the first to go. They head to the changing rooms while te rest of the members wait for them in the studio.

Jungkook, V, Jhope and Jimin sit together behind the cameras, awaiting the trio.

Jimin fans himself with a fan, making sure he doesn't sweat when the time comes to shoot. Jhope however stands near the sitting boy, playing girl group songs out loud on his phone and dancing joyfully. He makes Jimin and V laugh hysterically.

Jungkook then gets up and joins Jhope too, dancing to EXIDS up and down.

V laughs when Jungkook acts very serious about the dance. He jumps up and down with Jhope and lip sings the parts that he knows.

However when the hip ing part comes up all of a sudden, Jungkooks tight black pants define his thick legs more than usual and he doesn't hold back.

V's mouth goes dry watching the exaggeration of Jungkooks hips moving and he grabs Jimins fan to keep his face from getting hot. Not because of the maknae.. the room is just really hot.

 

"Yah Jungkook pass me a water bottle." V interrupts their dance, not wanting to get up to reach a water when Jungkooks right next to the table full of water bottles. He nods and grabs one, however not passing it to V just yet.

Instead, Jungkook un-screws the lid and brings the bottle up to his red lips, gulping almost half the water bottle. A few drops even fall from the bottle and down Jungkooks face. V just watches, stares as Jungkook closes his eyes and tilts his head back.

It feels like days before Jungkook finally finishes drinking, letting out a breath and his lips to get the access water from his mouth. He then hands the bottle to V.

V grabs the bottle aggressively.

"Yahh you drink almost all of the water." He yells angrily, taking te last sip for himself. Jungkook just smiles arrogantly and he goes back to dancing with Jhope. V rolls his eyes and tries to focus on Jhope's dancing rather than the maknae.

 

The photoshoot goes great with Jin's group. They do many playful poses and take humerons pictures. Rapmon over exaggerates his poses, keeping his finger on his mouth-the pose he always uses and he also holds tells Jin and Suga to copy him.

Suga just stands there with a straight face which still turns out perfect in the pictures.

They change clothes a few times before Jhope and Jimin are up.

Jhope and Jimin take great pictures and the photographer suggest that they take some pictures outside too becaus they have nice colourful clothes on that match the flowers.

 

Jungkook and V are told to go and change while Jhope and Jimin take pictures, so they head out of the camera room and into the dressing room.

Their stylist hands both of them matching clothes and they head into separate changing rooms.

Jungkook is the first one out, wearing black dress pants and shoes, with a loose white dress shirt, showing a black square pattern across the front. He wears a silver bracelet on his right wrist.

Jungkook checks himself out in the mirror, tucking in his dress shirt before he hears the door to his left clicking open.

V comes out a few moments later, wearing almost the exact same shirt but with white dress shorts.

 

He walks over to the mirror with Jungkook and they both look at each other through the mirror. And V spends a little extra time looking at Jungkooks fitting pants, maybe admiring a little, before their hair stylist drags V away to get his hair done.

Jungkook keeps his shiny onyx hair straight, whereas the stylist puffs V's hair up a little to add volume and a messy look. It suits him quite well and Jungkook is told to put on glossy red lip balm on his lips before they leave.

He grabs the small lip balm and smudges some on his finger before rubbing it on his dry lips.

"Jungkook make sure V gets some too." Their stylist says before walking back over to the clothing rack to plan the duo's next outfit.

Jungkook nods, walking over to V who's adjusting his dress shirt in the mirror.

"Tae you also need some lip balm."

V doesn't look up though, he just mumbles an okay, while continuing to adjust the collar of his shirt. Instead of Jungkook patiently waiting for V, he smudges another bit of lip balm onto his finger.

Jungkook suddenly grabs V's chin and lifts his head so he has access to V's plump lips. V is startled and looks at Jungkook with wide eyes, slowly dropping his hands from his collar. He's about to protest when Jungkook brings his finger towards his lips however without asking, Jungkook starts slowly rubbing V's lips with glossy balm.

V's lips are soft and smooth, and Jungkook continues to rub the red substance onto V's pretty lips. He looks up at his hyung to ask if it's okay. V gulps, about to let his hyung continue, however he suddenly snaps out of his shock and pushes Jungkooks hand away.

"Kookie I can do that myself!!" He says with annoyance, but the blush on his cheeks says something else.

Jungkook retreats his hand and apologizes to his hyung. He turns around, staring down at his finger, full of access lip balm, and realizing just how much he wanted to kiss V's pretty lips just now.

That's not good..