Hyung kiss me

Hyung are you okay?

 

Jimin rushes over to his best friend as soon as they leave the stage. 

"Ahh Jimin I'm not crying, I'm not crying." V says, wiping his tears quickly while Jimin attempts to hug him.

"Don't lie Taeee." Jimin says with a happy smile, even though he's feeling quite emotional himself. 

The members all head into changing rooms and quickly get told to gather together for a video.

Rapmon speaks to the fans and thanks them for attending all of the concerts. V covers his face through the video, because he knows his tears are still falling. Jimin places a comforting hand on his shoulder but it doesn't make V feel any better. 

Once the videos over, V doesn't say anything to anyone, instead he quickly rushes out of the room and down the hallway to the bathroom. 

"Ahh really, what's wrong with me." V says as he stands in front of the mirror, wiping his eyes. His heart is pounding, full of adrenaline. V breaths deeply to try and calm down his excitement but it doesn't really work. He doesn't know why he feels this way but the tears hit after they sang born singer. That song was a killer. (I know Jungkook cried during born singer but let's just say that Tae cried after too okayy) 

The door opens suddenly, startling V, and he abruptly turns to see who's come in. 

Jungkook stands in the doorway, hesitant as he looks at V. V sniffs, before trying to wipe his tears so the maknae doesn't see.

"Hyung.... ah are you okay?" Jungkook asks, seeing a laughing V. 

V laughs to hide the tears, however his laughs are strangled and it's hard to believe. He begins to walk away from the mirror, heading directly to the door.

"I'm fine." V says, walking directly passed Jungkook and out the door.
He doesn't want Jungkook to see him crying. And he doesn't want to be close to the maknae right now because he's feeling so many emotions. He doesn't know how to control them, especially near Jungkook.

"Tae?" Jungkook says, and his voice sounds worried. He grabs V's wrist before V can exit the bathroom. 

Once V feels the warmth of Jungkook's hand around his wrist, he can't hold back anymore. 

V pulls his arm away from Jungkook, surprising the maknae. However instead of storming out, V pushes Jungkook back, til his back hits the wall behind him. 

"Ta..tae what do you want?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes as the older member approaches him, with a change in emotion.

"You." V's voice is deep, really really deep. His tears are completely gone. 

"What do you mea.."

Jungkook is cut off by V's lips, aggressively smashing into his own. The kiss is rough, but slow and passionate. Jungkook isn't expecting it but he lets V push him against the wall.

The kiss gets a little more heated and Jungkook grabs the collar of V's shirt for better access. That's when V slips his tongue in Jungkooks mouth, and it's a new sensation for the both of them.

V's hand finds itself in Jungkook's hair and he tugs it a bit, earning a quiet moan from Jungkook. He feels his jeans getting uncomfortably tight.

V detaches his lips from Jungkook's all of a sudden and drags kisses down the maknae's neck. His breath is hot against Jungkook's sensitive skin and the maknae shivers a little. V then begins to at a spot beneath Jungkook's ear and Jungkook closes his eyes tight.

"Ahh, Tae..." 


"Do you have a scarf? Or a high necked shirt?" V asks suddenly, pulling back from Jungkook's neck.

"No...uh..I have a hoodie?" Jungkook says questioning why V would ask that at this time. 

"Good enough." He says before going back to the spot on Jungkook's neck. And before Jungkook can register the situation, V is leaving a juicy purple hickey on his neck. 

He then heads back up to Jungkook's lips again, to continue the kiss from where they left off. However just as their lips desperately meet again, they hear a familiar voice in the hallway. Heading to the bathroom.

V breaks away from Jungkook, who's breathless from everything that just happened. V looks around in a panic, quickly motioning Jungkook to hide in one of the stalls.

V heads to the mirror with all the time he has and fixes the collar of his shirt. Rapmon walks in the bathroom only a few seconds later.

"Hey Tae are you coming? We're leaving soon." Rapmon says, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. 

"Ah sorry, I'll be there in a sec." V says, not quite looking at the leader.

"Alright, by the way, have you seen Jungkook?" Rapmon asks, eyes darting around the bathroom for the maknae.

"Uh, no I haven't seen him since we went backstage." V says, his eyes lingering over Jungkook's feet standing in one of the far stalls. 

"Okay if you do bring him please, and also, you guys have been doing good at keeping distance. Sorry about the whole situation but it's better this way, at least for now." Rapmon says before nodding to V with a smile. V puts on a fake but believable smile before Rapmon turns back around and leaves the bathroom. V lets out a sigh.

"Kook he's gone." He says, running a hand through his brown hair. 

Jungkook slowly unlocks the bathroom door and walks out, unsure of what to do now.

The two boys stand in the bathroom in silence. Jungkook's heart is still pounding and his cheeks are still hot. Along with the rest of his body.

"Should we.. get going?" V says after a minute or two. 

"Mm.. yeah." Jungkook says, scratching his head as he makes his way to the door. He knows they should talk about what just happened. They can't just ignore it again. However he can't seem talk. And apparently neither can V.

V walks out the door first, suddenly turning to face Jungkook. 

"Make sure to put that hoodie on." V says, smirking a little when he sees the hickey quite obviously placed on Jungkook's neck. The maknae just blushes before hitting V on the shoulder.

"You should be more careful next time." He mutters, not looking at the older member as he walks out of the bathroom. 

"So they'll be a next time?" V asks, raising his eyebrows at the maknae. Jungkook's cheeks turn even pinker, suddenly regretting his words.

"Uh..ahh I don't know... I just..." 

"Jungkook."

"Wh..what."

"I hope we can do this again." V says boldly, glancing to his side at the maknae. Jungkook doesn't know how to react anymore so he just bites his lip and nods his head shyly. 

V walks ahead of the maknae as they head back to the changing rooms with the rest of the members.

When they get there, Jungkook sneaks away and grabs his hoody quickly, putting it on with the hood so that no one spots the hickey. 

Why would he give me such an obvious hickey, not that I'm complaining

"Kookie why are you smiling so hard?" Jimin suddenly asks, coming from behind Jungkook.

"Oh uh, nothing I'm just happy about the concert and all..." I'm just happy that I made out with the best looking guy I've ever met.